TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL I get that alot, I seem to be the only one who actually likes it. Oh well, it does the job I require.

It's just that mag weapons with high dmg gaps like patakas are pretty meh ( even glaives can be annoying sometimes ) . Steady min-max dmg ones like mag swords & wands work best b:victory at least for wiziez & clerics . I can't express enough how many times did glaive (pataka being worst) low-high end dmg messed up my combos especially while sage sparking when the gap grows even bigger ; you'd think some1 is dead from a certain combo but you realize that was only because of high end dmg while low one would be quite less .

Tbh I hate it on bms too , the low-high end dmg gap of axes & poleblades just blows & messes up allot of "steady-kill-combos" , lucky fist dmg is steady :P A low end dmg zerk can be just as strong as a high end dmg normal hit :(
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's just that mag weapons with high dmg gaps like patakas are pretty meh ( even glaives can be annoying sometimes ) . Steady min-max dmg ones like mag swords & wands work best b:victory at least for wiziez & clerics . I can't express enough how many times did glaive (pataka being worst) low-high end dmg messed up my combos especially while sage sparking when the gap grows even bigger ; you'd think some1 is dead from a certain combo but you realize that was only because of high end dmg while low one would be quite less .

Tbh I hate it on bms too , the low-high end dmg gap of axes & poleblades just blows & messes up allot of "steady-kill-combos" , lucky fist dmg is steady :P A low end dmg zerk can be just as strong as a high end dmg normal hit :(

OK I know where your coming from with the argument, had the same one with Camela the other day. It's the old consistency vs under / over hitting issue. I find that with refines even an underhit is somewhat deadly let alone and average or overhit. While I can understand your argument, I find this is more of a personal preference issue that anything else.

I have learnt though playing how to compensate for underhits whilst I just take so much pleasure from and over hit. Again to summarize for me its a personal choice and I gotta say for my style i`ll take pataka and glaive over wand and sword any day (wands really annoy me). However for those who prefer them I say all the best to you.

And in summation if we really were suppose to be weapon locked Veno - Pataka, Wand - Cleric, Wizard Magic Sword, then why weren't we type locked like Assassin or Psychic or even Slings and XBow for Archer.

Finally this has gone a tad off topic.

TW stuff - grats to Regicide on your win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
    edited May 2010
    Perhaps .... I just prefer steady DD over high dmg gaps ( my luck sucks , I'd prolly hit only low ends b:sad ) . Although the majority think the same :D

And psht off-topic . All sanctuary know's I'm the ace at putting threads off topic b:sin

Just ask Astypoo b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Somebody mind explaining to me how forfeiting a higher tier city to the rival power of Nef in order to defend two lands of equal monetary value as the one land was a good strategic move on Nef's part?

I could be wrong, but potentially land locking Enelysion and Legendary seems to be a smarter strategic move. Disrupt the line up of three factions, wasn't that one of the objectives of that Nef forum post that leaked?

I think it's time to head north~

How are those alliances working out Nef? Bribed anyone to assist you?

I want to be amused by your petty attempts, yet last night's outcome was so very predictable. This isn't cutting it. Try again.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ugh sorry for my sudden absence around here. After Capn went to save the Real World everything went downhill. Q_Q Cap <3
    I missed around 30 pages of posts here and work is stacking with our huge lack of officers atm, so that's where my priority lies.. And my jobssss are starting again tomorrow rofl. Many many thanks to sammy for taking over untill I got things under control again. <3

Like 4 am already and I can't sleep. >_> Anyway.. Everyone good luck in TW and see you all ingame!

Saru b:cute
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ugh sorry for my sudden absence around here. After Capn went to save the Real World everything went downhill. Q_Q Cap <3
    I missed around 30 pages of posts here and work is stacking with our huge lack of officers atm, so that's where my priority lies.. And my jobssss are starting again tomorrow rofl. Many many thanks to sammy for taking over untill I got things under control again. <3

Like 4 am already and I can't sleep. >_> Anyway.. Everyone good luck in TW and see you all ingame!

Saru b:cute
    just get me my money b:sad
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Somebody mind explaining to me how forfeiting a higher tier city to the rival power of Nef in order to defend two lands of equal monetary value as the one land was a good strategic move on Nef's part?

I could be wrong, but potentially land locking Enelysion and Legendary seems to be a smarter strategic move. Disrupt the line up of three factions, wasn't that one of the objectives of that Nef forum post that leaked?

I think it's time to head north~

How are those alliances working out Nef? Bribed anyone to assist you?

I want to be amused by your petty attempts, yet last night's outcome was so very predictable. This isn't cutting it. Try again.

Because it would look bad if they lost against Reg? Nef did the same thing when Legendary was strong as well, they were avoiding any actions that would have changed them being viewed as the strongest faction.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laughI must of been in another TW this weekend. lawl b:laugh
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the battle on saturday night involving enelysion lasted 27 minutes all recorded in fraps and posted on youtube
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The battlefront report continues - Outlaw Style

Hello to all my fellow Sanctuary members. Continuing on with the report after last weeks exploits. Will this week show more colours on the TW board, or will the days of painting by numbers soon be over? We shall soon see.

After-Battle Report
    Friday May 14th - Sunday May 16th

Friday May 14th

20:00 Charisma attacking the Harshlands COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 5 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.
    20:06 *Destiny* attacking the Farewell Plains COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:09 Vamps attacking the shining Tidewood COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

Saturday May 15th

09:00 Legendary attacking Dragons's End COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 37 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.

14:00 Oldies attacking Hidden Orchard COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    14:03 R3N3G4D3S attacking Sanctuary COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    14:06 Amplified attacking the Deserted Sea COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:00 Legendary attacking Vibrant Cliffs COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 9 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.
    20:03 Regicide attacking City of the Plume COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 5 minutes - Regicide was victorious.
    20:06 Enelysion attacking Kings's Fest COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

Sunday May 16th

14:00 Liquid attacking Swamp of the Wraiths COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:00 Wiedzmini attacking Dragon Wilderness COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:03 Lycan attacking Courage Path COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:06 Recluse attacking Courage Path COLOR="red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

There was a total of 14 attacks this week.

Following from last week's success Regicide continue's to take land, Seizing City of the Plume. Legendary's defeat against Nefarious in
    the 9.00am battle and subsequent defeat in the 20:00 battle see's them exit the TW map. Meanwhile it was business as usual for Nefarious.
    Finally the absenteeism of RedRaidrs and Outlaw, from this weeks action, leaves the final land of the Great Lake unchanged.

Congratulations to Nefarious and Regicide on this week's victories.

Good fight to all who participated!

I'm sure that next week's Wars will bring up even more exciting and interesting action.

Till then have another great week Sanctuary!

TW Video's
    Oldies (TBA)

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 44 Territories
    Regicide: 3 Territories
    Outlaw: 1 Territory

On a side note:
    - To all attacking factions, please contact me about your times after the wars are over.
    - No names will be used in these reports. They will be as objective as possible.
    - Please do let me know about mistakes made.
    - Be good and smexy. P:

how the hell LG atk us 2 times LMAO
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the battle on saturday night involving enelysion lasted 27 minutes all recorded in fraps and posted on youtube
    hey you beast veno <3
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Because it would look bad if they lost against Reg? Nef did the same thing when Legendary was strong as well, they were avoiding any actions that would have changed them being viewed as the strongest faction.

I assume it looks worse no showing Regi, at least to their fragile pride. 10 months ago as things started to fall apart for Legendary I can't ever recall us no showing Nef. I don't think LG started no showing Nef until after I had left. Guess in my eyes I would rather try my best than to give in so easily.

Not only did they fail to reclaim their precious stairway to heaven, prioritizing pushing us back off instead, but they give up a city which was one thing they discussed defending at all costs in that forum post. I suppose maximizing received income and not wasting their precious coin on difficult fights is more important than a good challenge.

I could be wrong, but I recall several Nef members coming into this thread desiring a greater challenge in tw. As soon as that challenge presents itself they don't even bother to attempt it though...
    edited May 2010
    how the hell LG atk us 2 times LMAO

It can happen if I have too much to drink the night before posting the reports! b:laugh

Yup sorry error on my part. Thanks for the clarification.

OK that does it i'm going back to bed, i`ll try again tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i think ours was about 8...? (either that or the average is lower cause we lasted a tad longer than oldies... =/)
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn93/PoeserPube/pw/2010-05-1605-08-52.jpg

pretty lame noshow

sad to see nef is still looking for the founds
    Is nef still doing 'practice' runs for their newer recruits? seems a couple of the tw in the last 2-3 weeks they been twiddling around with factions other than regi... but tbh like EVGA said once its a win/win situation >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maiira has a cute outift and a mean nix b:dirty b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Woot reports are back <3

Thanks Sammy
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    woo page 400 >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    of spam :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    maiira has a cute outift and a mean nix b:dirty b:kiss

But you ish meaner & cuter b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ayano, if you came on sanc to see nef take the last land, come on next weekend, watch them lose or forfiet arch, since they never defend regi anymore, even in thier best timeslots
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
    edited May 2010
    ayano, if you came on sanc to see nef take the last land, come on next weekend, watch them lose or forfiet arch, since they never defend regi anymore, even in thier best timeslots

Eh , while I'd normally be the " I b:dirty drama " player & enjoy while ppl QQ I must say it doesn't seem that fun anymore so I'm pretty much not gonna enjoy all the raging in wc and won't take either side . This server has so much drama & hate ever since I've known it . I was so immature when I played here b:surrender that I could slap myself when I read my posts .

So with that being said , let's just keep it to a "gl to ALL factions" and remember to have fun b:victory .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Eh , while I'd normally be the " I b:dirty drama " player & enjoy while ppl QQ I must say it doesn't seem that fun anymore so I'm pretty much not gonna enjoy all the raging in wc and won't take either side . This server has so much drama & hate ever since I've known it . I was so immature when I played here b:surrender that I could slap myself when I read my posts .

So with that being said , let's just keep it to a "gl to ALL factions" and remember to have fun b:victory .

what the hell happened to you? this isn't right at all D:
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    4000, thanks for playing b:thanks
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    durpa durp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nice job on the reports. Keep it up b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    since nef no longer appear to think they can defend regi, i congratulate regi early on winning archosaur this weekend, and i await nef's top guns again, same as last week
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    * http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=377322 *

Why don't we get this kind of entertainmeant anymore b:sad
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    * http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=377322 *

Why don't we get this kind of entertainmeant anymore b:sad

Because it's entertainment. jkjk. b:chuckle
    That looks interesting though. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aluraine - Sanctuary
    Aluraine - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You must not have a stop watch;

Charisma's TW lasted 8 minutes. Correct it -.- xD
    edited May 2010
    You must not have a stop watch;

Charisma's TW lasted 8 minutes. Correct it -.- xD

I was a tad more concerned at the time with our own Outlaw TW. Corrections have been made
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]