The two new recent codes can potentially crash the coin and gold markets.

13»

Comments

• technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Sorry I could not read the sarcasm in your post at 1st. Still infusing coins in the market whit the last pack is totaly useless and will have little consquence on the current market. You will not see Cat shop go sold out and you will not see ppl lowering there gold price. All the curent market is filled whit to many items, that event if you emptied West arch, you would still have a hard time imo to influence the market.

Why ?

Because the market is only fuled by an average of 5% of players that actuly still put money in the game. Those ppl are the only one that can get the rare goods and run a decent store, Yet, whit the curent way you can get coins, only a small portion of the server population can afford those prices.

2nd, No one on this server need end gear any more unless they want to participate in NW and TW. Considering the last NWs I have been inside, since the merge, there is less Players actuly attending the NW compared to before the merges. Making again the NW market fueled by a very small % of players.

So again the current market is Cap on Visa warrior, infusing coins whit gift will only fuel for a little while player that can't or wont charge money in the game, and there money will melt away really fast, The prices will drop down again to the same value it was before the free Hammers.

In order to actuly make the market Grow even more you need a steady income from all the players, More players buying, PW sell more pack The money actuly will grow instead of getting drain all the time.

The only reason I see for this economy not crashing, is the fact the ppl are stuborn and they will not accept to lose money, So they will always put there Item back on the market at the price they bought them + %.

The reason I see for the game dev to restrict the cap would be to make it affordable to all players. And again this is going agains the current has they cut most income posibility for the population. If a poor no-cser can't buy gold, the rich Cser can only sell to an average of 5% of the server.

Then why a Cser would buy from an other cser if he can buy himself at lower cost the same items. Makes no sence...

On a final not, On my comment I made before. PW Used to implement restriction in the past, 1 I remeber was on TW and the fairy pack and key combo. There argument was that in the CN version ppl farmed mirage to much and the ecomonie suffered from it. Or was growing to fast, of PW in reality was trying to shut down 3rd party site selling and trading.

Ok is all fine, But then 2 week later they changed TW reward, and they put mirage has rewards... really a ton of mirage , # of lands x 50 per week, .... So what about the farmers, they trying to kill there market, by giving it free.... makes no sence to me.

Then what about botting, They had trouble whit 3rd party bots, so they said, and they put it in the game ... O_O what's the logic in there, you tell me.

bottom line, the mirage nerf did'nt change the market. The in-game bot only got ppl made about lag, I havent seen any one complain that there store where selling to much goods. the economie went up a bit, but ppl could still afford it.

can they do it now ? I can't, I been surviving on fume since january.

I can charge, but I won't cause there's no need for it.
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    @technoplume3 Now this post I can agree with 100%, in spite of the now obvious language barrier, I get what you're saying and we're both saying the same thing basically.

For what it's worth, my original reply to your comment wasn't meant as an attack, it just caught me off guard a little. Again it was just a casual reply in passing. I've known for a long time that sarcasm doesn't come across well in text, I'm just sarcastic by nature and can't help it sometimes.