Riptide Expansion Being Released Aug 19? - CONFIRMED!

Options

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I love how last night I posted on MMOBomb asking where they got their information and referencing our latest news post. I also referenced the most recent "blog" post by PWE which stated "Stay tuned to learn more in the upcoming days!", but the latter part was deleted when I looked this morning. Reposted it just now.

Edit: After posting a reply to my post, last nights reply appeared magically. MMOBomb really needs to fix their website.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I love how last night I posted on MMOBomb asking where they got their information and referencing our latest news post. I also referenced the most recent "blog" post by PWE which stated "Stay tuned to learn more in the upcoming days!", but the latter part was deleted when I looked this morning. Reposted it just now.

Edit: After posting a reply to my post, last nights reply appeared magically. MMOBomb really needs to fix their website.​​

Trollolololol.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    I appreciate you taking the initiative to try and find out what's going on Sylen, I'm sure many others do as well. Thanks!
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    I appreciate you taking the initiative to try and find out what's going on Sylen, I'm sure many others do as well. Thanks!
    Welp, it's been 24 hours.
    They've moderated my posts and fixed it not displaying.
    Which means they've read it....
    And no change in their information, and no response to my comment.

The plot thickens....​​

​​
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    Bereitet euch auf PWI: Riptide vor! Wir werden morgen, Mittwoch den 19. August, unsere neue Erweiterung veröffentlichen. Die Wartung wird um 08:00 Uhr beginnen und länger als gewöhnlich andauern, seid also bereit! In der Zwischenzeit könnt ihr eure Augen mit unserem neuen Trailer verwöhnen
    Prepare for pwi: Riptide! We will be tomorrow, Wednesday the 19. August, our new extension. The maintenance will begin at 08:00 p.m. and last longer than usual, so ready! In the meantime, your eyes you can with our new trailer pamper

post from facebook​​
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    comeonnow wrote: »
    Bereitet euch auf PWI: Riptide vor! Wir werden morgen, Mittwoch den 19. August, unsere neue Erweiterung veröffentlichen. Die Wartung wird um 08:00 Uhr beginnen und länger als gewöhnlich andauern, seid also bereit! In der Zwischenzeit könnt ihr eure Augen mit unserem neuen Trailer verwöhnen
    Prepare for pwi: Riptide! We will be tomorrow, Wednesday the 19. August, our new extension. The maintenance will begin at 08:00 p.m. and last longer than usual, so ready! In the meantime, your eyes you can with our new trailer pamper

post from facebook

Nice. They post it on PWIDE and not PWI.
    For those curious, here's the source.
    https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE​​

​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options

post from facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE

To be fair it's 7am in california and 3pm in Germany. I'm sure it will be on the US site later today.
    ​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

post from facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE

To be fair it's 7am in california and 3pm in Germany. I'm sure it will be on the US site later today.

Doesn't mean they couldn't have announced it anywhere between last maintenance and today though, they are being lousy with it.
    Just as always​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• zoner112012
    Options
    Just saw this shizz...Thanks a LOT PWE for the heads up. So much GG.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    So, with MMOBomb getting the scoop, are they going to throw out another limited code via their site then? Last time's +10 orbs went fast...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • fyresong
    fyresong Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    enelimm wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Here are the latest news:
    - This week's maintenance being just a server restart, we aim at sending the rewards out with the next maintenance (8/19). We'll keep you updated should there be any further delay.
    - For unexpected technical reasons, we won't be able to send Dragon Shocker Packs this time. We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.
    That's it for the moment :) Cheers!

Soooo.... wouldn't this guy know what is included in maintenance?
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Options
    fyresong wrote: »
    enelimm wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Here are the latest news:
    - This week's maintenance being just a server restart, we aim at sending the rewards out with the next maintenance (8/19). We'll keep you updated should there be any further delay.
    - For unexpected technical reasons, we won't be able to send Dragon Shocker Packs this time. We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.
    That's it for the moment :) Cheers!

Soooo.... wouldn't this guy know what is included in maintenance?

He posted that for last week.

IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • asterelle
    edited August 2015
    Options
    What reason was there for a mod to add "(or not?)" to the title?
    It's on both the official french facebook page and the german one. That's first party confirmation.
    ​​
  • rednicklaus
    rednicklaus Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Well, those of us on DawnGlory server will be the first to know..lol...our maintenance should start in 2.5 hrs if we are getting the expansion as they say...
  • rocky19
    Options
    Well, those of us on DawnGlory server will be the first to know..lol...our maintenance should start in 2.5 hrs if we are getting the expansion as they say...

Maintenance happens at the same time for all PWI servers. Just the sale list get updated earlier on DawnGlory

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    It's on both the official french facebook page and the german one. That's first party confirmation.

Due to the post above yours where they quoted @enelimm stating that this weeks maintenance is just a server restart. And because we all know PWE. normal-3.gif​​

​​
  • rocky19
    Options

Due to the post above yours where they quoted @enelimm stating that this weeks maintenance is just a server restart. And because we all know PWE. normal-3.gif​​

Like I said, that was made in the thread "Midsummer Crazy Collection" on August 12th...
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • asterelle
    edited August 2015
    Options

Due to the post above yours where they quoted @enelimm stating that this weeks maintenance is just a server restart. And because we all know PWE. normal-3.gif

That post was made last week, not this week.
    EDIT: Decided to remove it. The posts on facebook is official and you didn't realize the maintenance post was from last week.
    ​​
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    What we really need is a CM for this game to give us the information way before we find it out from somewhere else.​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    It would make less reason to do it this week and just do a server restart as its the first week after the merge and a few things are sure to have come up / gone wrong that would need to be fixed either server wise or client wise. Doing this so quick would just be ... kinda weard and a little bad planning in some or other formats..

Hey this is PWE... lets just hope we have some word in a few on here soon...
  • rocky19
    Options
    What we really need is a CM for this game to give us the information way before we find it out from somewhere else.​​

I got this, where do I apply for this mouse-33.gif

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    It would make less reason to do it this week and just do a server restart as its the first week after the merge and a few things are sure to have come up / gone wrong that would need to be fixed either server wise or client wise. Doing this so quick would just be ... kinda weard and a little bad planning in some or other formats..

you mean they should tie up loose ends before releasing new major content? You mean like, reimbursing players for the glitched double account stash, announcing winners of the raffle, or even giving news on the fashion that was supposedly released in the fashion contest 6 months ago?

Hmmm. ;)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

you mean they should tie up loose ends before releasing new major content? You mean like, reimbursing players for the glitched double account stash, announcing winners of the raffle, or even giving news on the fashion that was supposedly released in the fashion contest 6 months ago?

Hmmm. ;)

Would make for an easier life ay... Now back to your normal programming....
  • mysticdarkfairy
    mysticdarkfairy Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    If nothing has been officially put on ARC, then it is not gonna be this maintenance. That MMOBomb is not an official pwi site. It is just another game site and if it was coming with this maintenace would u not think that it would be said in ARC today.
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    If nothing has been officially put on ARC, then it is not gonna be this maintenance. That MMOBomb is not an official pwi site. It is just another game site and if it was coming with this maintenace would u not think that it would be said in ARC today.

its on official PWI Facebook channels, if you had read through the thread ^_^
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Well shiiiiiiiet. A big TY to all who stayed on top of this and relayed the infos in any case <3
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options

I told you you were too trusting, they've done this way too many times before, pushing a major update with little to no notice. onion-34.gif
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • zoner112012
    Options
    cococya wrote: »

I told you you were too trusting, they've done this way too many times before, pushing a major update with little to no notice. onion-34.gif
    ​​

Not trusting of PWE at all I just would rather see actual information. I guess my real fault is trusting that they would give us said information.

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    its on the PWI english site also now

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO?fref=ts

jsut nothing in the forums besides player initiative!
  • spiritfang
    spiritfang Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    doods00 wrote: »
    its on the PWI english site also now

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO?fref=ts

jsut nothing in the forums besides player initiative!

The only thing they've posted in the last 24 hours was the pigment code.​​
    ~Depthcharge - Lost City - ChinaTown~