test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celebration of Lliira Event in Neverwinter

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited July 2013 in News & Announcements
How would you like a unique in-game title, unique mask, dyes, or other rewards? We're starting the new Celebration of Lliira Event in Neverwinter starting July 3rd at 10am PDT (Pacific)!

When is that in your time zone? http://bit.ly/17ROehX

We'll reveal more details in a new blog post starting tomorrow so check back to our homepage, on our Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Unless this involves the "ranged" class that you said was coming out the same time as the fail launch, I have no interest.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mh0ram wrote: »
    Unless this involves the "ranged" class that you said was coming out the same time as the fail launch, I have no interest.

They never said a class was coming out at the same time as launch.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_inline_mj9z2vqQAS1qz4rgp.gif
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cool! :cool: Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Excited about this, stupid doctor's appointment.
  • Options
    unclegrimmunclegrimm Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Excited about this, stupid doctor's appointment.

Hey me too I'm getting my shoulder MRI'd what you in for?

Also I have no idea what the event could be I'm guessing something with fireworks
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mh0ram wrote: »

Nothing was ever said about any class being released at any launch. In fact there is no ETA on any class at this time. Race, yes, and that is Drow, and they started that timer with the launch, so at 60 days from launch date Drow will be playable for the free folks.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think a lot of the Masks look cool and unique but unless you want a wedding dress, stripper clothes or a potato sack the mask just clashes. You have a eye patch but you cant sport it with your current armor. There should be an option to show Fashion Helm inplace of current Armor Helm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the event :)
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I already have 5 masks. Can we PLEASE get something to go with them? I'm tired of sporting my sweet Eye patch, or ivy mask, or sun mask, or lion mask, or pirate hat with a potato sack or fancy *** dress clothes i want something that i can RP in and look the way i want to.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    everwarseverwars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    excited-kid-the-pool-n1-rochester-united-states+1152_12976257947-tpweb14w-15731.jpg

Can't wait. Finally I am off from work to enjoy my first event.
  • Options
    mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    They never said a class was coming out at the same time as launch.

Re-read the "state of the game" post. They sure made it sound like a "hinted at" ranged class was coming out to OBT within a few weeks.

I also quit leveling my CW when they announced MOAR ELVES. Specifically, more elves that are the most powerful arcane races seen yet.

Bitter? Maybe. I don't need you telling me how to read into things mr. PWE user.
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nothing was ever said about any class being released at any launch. In fact there is no ETA on any class at this time. Race, yes, and that is Drow, and they started that timer with the launch, so at 60 days from launch date Drow will be playable for the free folks.
    True however they did say that they have plans to release "a ranged class" which could mean Ranger, Warlock or any other ranged class though my guess is Ranger.

Exact ETA for new class is unknown. That said guessing a class is released this summer is ok guess though yes tomorrow event has nothing to do with it. Why say we plan to release and then silence?

It could be a marketing strategy perhaps they want to wait for Fury of the Feywild expansion and during that time release a class. The expansion will include 2 new elf races.... however once again guess which Class that is near forest and elves and is ranged? Ranger!
  • Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    any ET to event finishing times? 9.19am here so im few hours ahead of u all and still at work :/
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A new mask..... And it's a new Fashion item i'll bet.
    I got like 8 masks.:confused:
    Give us a friggin SHIRT, VEST, JACKET, PANTS, KILT, DRESS, SKIRT, SHOES, SOCKS!

Thanks.

Patch Notes/Event Info.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    any ET to event finishing times? 9.19am here so im few hours ahead of u all and still at work :/

It begins at 10am PDT Today (8 hours from this post) and ends Monday the 8th. Not sure what time it ends though.
  • Options
    riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Kinda crazy to have an event at the start of a work day... but hopefully this will give Euro players a better chance to participate.
    Oh. OK. If it runs through Monday, that's even better.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Events (which will only be an excuse to have fools waste AD on <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> fireworks) are not an adequate substitute for content fixes.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    They said on Facebook that it is a 5 day event. I am curious about what this event may be. We are already supposed to be getting a double AD event for the next few days too.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    b100d31fb100d31f Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just love events! I hope it's going to be a "Critical Hit" *Neverwinter rolls d20, lands on 20!*
  • Options
    songohanczsongohancz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If only the maintenance started as advertised and not multiple hours before that, that would be great.
  • Options
    skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    riqita wrote: »
    Kinda crazy to have an event at the start of a work day... but hopefully this will give Euro players a better chance to participate.
    Oh. OK. If it runs through Monday, that's even better.

Well it's a holiday weekend in the US so I'm pretty sure that's what the event is aiming for :) Tomorrow 7/4 is our Independence Day
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    songohancz wrote: »
    If only the maintenance started as advertised and not multiple hours before that, that would be great.

Servers aren't down for maintenance yet.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, as cool as the masks are, as others have said, I now have 5 different masks, and nothing that goes with them. We need matching upper and lower body pieces if your going to keep dumping masks on us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Looking forward to some dyes.
    And I must say, I am stoked to hear that the first module/expansion/whatever due this summer includes a new zone with new quests, a new dungeon, etc.

Lets please just scrap gauntlgrym..what a fail that was. More content for EVERYONE to enjoy is the way to go.
  • Options
    jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    How would you like a unique in-game title, unique mask, dyes, or other rewards? We're starting a new event tomorrow in Neverwinter starting at 10am PDT (Pacific)!

When is that in your time zone? http://bit.ly/17ROehX

We'll reveal more details in a new blog post starting tomorrow so check back to our homepage, on our Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!

So you guys ripped a mask from Champions Online, brought the model to Neverwinter Online, and called it new.

*golfclap.*

Well done, Cryptic. Still as masterful as ever at dodging doing any actual work.
  • Options
    cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    jadetora wrote: »
    So you guys ripped a mask from Champions Online, brought the model to Neverwinter Online, and called it new.

*golfclap.*

Well done, Cryptic. Still as masterful as ever at dodging doing any actual work.

How do you know they ripped off anything? Where do you see the graphic?
  • Options
    netrexsaten1netrexsaten1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    very nice)))
  • Options
    macaroni19macaroni19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hope it's night in protector's enclave for the event
  • Options
    jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    How do you know they ripped off anything? Where do you see the graphic?

From their other game, Champions Online.

Golden_Age_Star_%28Eye_Accessory%29.png

Look familiar?
This discussion has been closed.