Comments

• Options
    shandareneeshandarenee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nevermind, I figured it out.
  • Options
    lordjaoavandallordjaoavandal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    to those staff members of the game can you guys please add a feature on which high leveled players can enter lower leveled skirmishes again pls because what if we wanted to help other players or others will miss the achievements because of leveling too fast in PvPs Dungeons and others.I wanted to help my broter with all his skirmishes because the queue is taking forever but i cant please make a feature like it.
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jadetora wrote: »
    The issue we have here is their constant use of 'short-cuts' to avoid giving us anything actually new. It's very lazy and reeks of poor business practices. Not that it's really a surprise coming from Cryptic or PWE.

Seems pretty appalling for any corporation as big as this.

Best business practices is to maximize profits for minimal investment. Recycling content seems to fit the description of good business practices, not bad.

Also, minimizing overhead cost of things like customer support seems pretty standard for big corporations, as it increases the bottom line.
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did the quest all 5 days, got the mask. What/where is the "unique title" mentioned on the news blog?

Update: Nevermind, i found it, and i'm just ticked off. For the title you had to shoot the fireworks from 3 different locations, guess i missed that part, so i just always went to my favorite part of the city to do the quest. Now i've missed the title. Oh well, not that anyone expects anything more.
  • Options
    mixxathonmixxathon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, for a first "event", this absolutely lacked alot of stuff. You want events? Go learn from LOTRO!
    To do the exactly same things 5 days in a row with only variation is where we do it an event does not make.
    That is called "bore us to tears" or "keep us within city limits".
    Would it kill you to make the rewards at least a little random?
    So, I have my 4 chars who have parked at the star-girls' podium. Just doing the quest, leadership crafting to get bonus AD and since I am definitely not alone here, use someones portable altar to do the not so incredible, and reeking of Facebook gaming, invocation as often as I can be bothered, just to get more AD.

So, instead of getting a lot of us together for a fun first event, you get chars logging in and out in intervals, and that is not very fun, is it?
  • Options
    empathy9empathy9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This was actually fun and easy! I've located all 5 mortar areas. The only thing I would've liked to have seen as a reward - matching fashion to go with headgear.
  • Options
    aleximus666aleximus666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry about my stupid question, but I miss one day of the event, and I have only 4 tokens.
    Theres any way to get the mask? Or its just to late???
  • Options
    yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Sorry about my stupid question, but I miss one day of the event, and I have only 4 tokens.

It's not too late - you can go to Trade Bar Merchant and buy a token for trade bars.
  • Options
    senseijohnsenseijohn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    I never knew about all of the mortar locations... just the one directly in front of the star girl. Darn.
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Buy it on the ah. Tons of people are selling them.. Would guess you could score one for cheap. I have 3 of them I got w/ my toons :p
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    senseijohn wrote: »
    I never knew about all of the mortar locations... just the one directly in front of the star girl. Darn.
    Yup, you could see all the locations on the map if you had looked. :(
  • Options
    clalima1clalima1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OK, I have 5 tokens, is it still possible to get the reward?
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    if Lliira is still there, then yes

if she aint there, then not
  • Options
    saraf3msaraf3m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    clalima1 wrote: »
    OK, I have 5 tokens, is it still possible to get the reward?

You can spend your tokens at the trade bar guy next to Rix outside Suncoast Market
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    They never said a class was coming out at the same time as launch.

I agree they didn't say it would come out at the same time as launch however they did tell us it was being worked on during the open beta stage and should be out shortly. I'm still waiting on a ranged class as well.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy a the support cleric but they need way more options for classes. We need a battle cleric multiple other ranged options including magic users of all types. I would love it if they included some of the odd ones like witches and shamans it would make the class choices more well rounded.

Anyway that's why I've placed my gameplay on hold until more are announced. I'm watching the news websites.

I also can't get the launcher to work, still having that "loading" issue that started weeks ago and hasn't been fixed yet.
This discussion has been closed.