test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.27

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
UI
  • Playing with certain keyboards active and English (United States) uninstalled in Windows settings no longer causes contact dialogs to display as empty.

Zen Market
  • The Alchemy Profession Promo no longer shows up in Zen Market banners, as the event has ended.
  • The links to the Billing site now point to the correct locale when playing in Italian, Turkish, or Polish.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• chiromochiromo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since this patch I have no keybindings for any character. I can't do anything other than alt-tab out of the game and kill it from the task bar. I've tried resetting to default - nothing, and creating a new character - also no controls. Can't help but think it's related to this some how.

Running Windows 7 on a 27" iMac with wireless keyboard. This is the only application I'm having keyboard problems in.
  • r1pp3rr1pp3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well guys revert the server back for the time being and find the problem fix the patch and when u done re-release it. Sounds like it has something to do with polish language pack you added.... but i could be wrong who wrote the code? At least if its running, like it was, people can play... at the moment you can do nothing but grind on mobs.
  • bekey2ndbekey2nd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will this take a 2 hour long maintenance again?
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    Some players have reported, as a temporary workaround, installing the English (United States) keyboard setup in the Windows Control Panel. We're doing our best to get these fixes out to players as soon as possible.
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same issue. Keyboard works in chat and mouse works as long as the event menu is still up when the game first launches. But cannot move, use any powers, or mouse click on anything. Can rotate the camera.

Cant play. Will wait for fix.
This discussion has been closed.