test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Xbox Fixes

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Below are some of the upcoming fixes expected in a future build. Please note that this list is subject to change and may not include all fixes planned.
  • Fix for black box being displayed during loading screen upon boot.
  • Racial Bonuses
    • Drow's Dark Fire power should now properly increase damage against critters when proc'd. This power now has a 10% activation chance, up from 5%.
    • Renegade Drow's Faerie Fire power should now properly increase damage against critters, and decrease the critter's damage when procced. This power now has a 10% activation chance, up from 5%.
  • The Bard's Entourage Pack displays correct preview art in the Zen Market.
  • Fix for textures, assets, and FX loading slowly throughout the game.
  • Removing Buy Button for Change Appearance Token in the Tower of Alteration since token is now sold in Wondrous Bazaar.
  • Removing Buy Button for Rename Token in Character Creation & Character Sheet History tab since token is now sold in Wondrous Bazaar.
  • LoMM and ToMM will no longer require Undermountain campaign progress to unlock.
Post edited by percemer on

Comments

• masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Delete this post?
  • jkgoosejkgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Add another fix:

I disabled my Adventure Campaigns list, and pressing "Y" to bring them back is not an option.

Is this also going to be fixed?
  • truegodlytruegodly Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    How do they add new content and not fix old bugs...ever update causes new issues. HOW ABOUT FIXING THE OLD PROBLEMS FIRST. WHO'S LEAD DEV ON NW...BETTER YET PROJECT MANAGER I am a mod 1 player and it seem yall are selective on what you want to fix. Not working on things still broken....y'all love finding news ways for us to spend money....Like stopping account ad farmingwith ad account caps now only 100k a day verse a million...then you broke the zen market. These things are why I left before. YALL ARE MESSING OVER DEDICATED PLAYERS FOR THE MONEY...NW WILL DIE LIKE ALL WHO CHASE GREED RATHER THEN TAKING CARE OF CUSTOMERS WHO SUPPORT THEM...LOOK AT UBER AND LYFT STOCK...BE CAREFUL HOW YOU TEND TO YOUR FLOCK OR THEY WILL LEAVE.
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    @nitocris83 this post should REALLY be deleted or archived. It's over a year old with no new information, it also looks like that list of stuff still needs fixing since no follow up post
This discussion has been closed.