test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Sharandar Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Sharandar. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer

Reclaim of legendary Hag's Cauldron is busted. Opened and got it on the character that opened the lockboxes.
    Can reclaim it on another character, but when trying to open it, I get the message "You already have all of the items in this package."
    Tried it on two different characters and tried restarting too.

Reclaim of legendary Hag's Cauldron is busted. Opened and got it on the character that opened the lockboxes.
    Can reclaim it on another character, but when trying to open it, I get the message "You already have all of the items in this package."

same for mythic
    Said this in another thread, but I'm going to post in here to for visibility: We are aware of the issue with this and we'll be working on a fix.
    Miku V.
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    New Sharandar campaign window cannot be opened by double clicking on it. Every other campaign window can. Not sure if that's intended, but feels weird.

New Wizard spell: Arcane Tempest does not seems to work correctly when used on spell mastery on uneven terrain. Also radius for the spell could be a bit higher. 15' instead of 10' could help.

On the New Sharandar map there seems to be a small invisible wall at (1449, 3467) near the campfire.

Sometimes Troll Jailers can spawn in the cages in their camp. Seems... weird.

In the quest "Charmed, I'm Sure", when used the extra power some elves can play audio for two dialogs at the same time.
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    why is the butterfly bilethorn doing less damage than regular bilethorn?

(no, it's not just a visual bug)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Not really a bug, but something that could have been better dealt with. I had a character doing weekly quests in Vallenhas yesterday. Someone in chat suggested they might double as legacy content after the patch, so I didn't turn the quests in. Upon logging in, all the quests reverted to undone... all my effort was invalidated. Something like that should have been better communicated, even if you don't want people doing it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Going through portals in New Sharandar can sometimes cause music to bug and don't change. Not really a big deal, but new soundtrack is fitting there and not hearing it is somewhat not immersive.

Sybella showing 4 quests next week, with both Fury of the Feywild and Infernal Descent adventures.
  • odesa109odesa109 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Cannot contribute the new currency from Sharandar to the Strongholds guild coffer for fey trinkets and guild marks.
    STR:
    *Have Bashin' Ordour Plans (BOP) in your inventory, take note of the amount. Check your guild marks amount.
    *Activate Stronghold coffer
    *Find Fey Trinkets on the list and take note of the current fey trinkets amount
    *click on Contribute button next to Fey trinkets
    *See entry with BOP and click on that
    *new window appears Coffer Contribution offering you to donate BOP to the stronghold in exchange for Fey trinkets (showing 0 atm) and guild marks (showing 0 atm). input field is empty and contribute button is greyed out.
    *enter 1 in input field indicating how much BOP you want to donate
    *check the amounts in the window, compare with the expected values
    *Press the contribute button and check the current Fey trinkets amount
    *open the inventory and check your current BOP amount

Expected result: 'You are donating' / 'Coffer gain' (fey trinkets) / 'Your gain' (Guild marks) amounts should increase accordingly in Coffer contribution window when you enter the desired donation amount. Contribute button should light up and you should be able to make the donation increasing the fey trinkets amount in your stronghold and guild marks amount in your inventory. The donated amount of BOP should be removed from your inventory.

Actual result: 'You are donating' gets populated. 'Coffer gain' and 'Your gain' fields do not. While you can click on contribute button and there are all the visual effects and everything, the amount of fey trinkets / your guild marks / BOP in your inventory does not change.

The currency in vallenhas is NOT doubled by the 2x legacy campaign event even though it is now a legacy campaign

Yes, not only did I lose all my efforts from yesterday, but redoing the quests isn't giving me the double rewards.
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Shouldn't the seals trader have been updated since the old seals are no longer available? There was only a new tab added for the new seal but no way to convert the old ones or way to acquire the old ones to purchase items from the other tabs.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Unable to gain milestone progress after purchasing the reforgers pack. Yes I understand the milestone has ended but the point of this pack was to gain at our own rate, I expected this to continue past the end of the milestone as described.

My DC has 21,292 progress, today/tomorrow I would have reached my insignia pack.

I bought the buyout a few weeks ago so I could continue this after it ended.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    reg1981 said:

Unable to gain milestone progress after purchasing the reforgers pack. Yes I understand the milestone has ended but the point of this pack was to gain at our own rate, I expected this to continue past the end of the milestone as described.

My DC has 21,292 progress, today/tomorrow I would have reached my insignia pack.

I have the same issue, post Patch. Prior to the patch this morning personal progress on Zariel's Favor was working, post-patch it is frozen (no advancement). And yes - I do have the Reforger's pack as well, so personal progress should continue until I earn the Aasimar.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    I have equipped the Eladrin companion and upgraded it to Mythic with my main character, for some reason I can't reclaim it with any other character in the account.
  • vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2021

same for mythic
    Said this in another thread, but I'm going to post in here to for visibility: We are aware of the issue with this and we'll be working on a fix.
    You must have high awareness stat!
    Is it high enough to provide also a fix for the fact that the "Omnipotence" power is not given at all?...

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
    Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer

The currency in vallenhas is NOT doubled by the 2x legacy campaign event even though it is now a legacy campaign

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Shouldn't the seals trader have been updated since the old seals are no longer available? There was only a new tab added for the new seal but no way to convert the old ones or way to acquire the old ones to purchase items from the other tabs.

You can exchange Seals of the Deep for Seals of the Fallen on the Misc tab of the Seals Trader.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    It sure would be nice if I could exchange all those Seals of the Brave that I'm sitting on.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • mjdecker55#8855 mjdecker55 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Traded in all my old Sharandar items at the Antiquities Trader, opened the boxes of 10 or 1 Bashin Ordur Plans but did NOT get any more Bashin' Ordur Plans than I already had from the quests done today - started with 175 and should have ended up with over 1300 but still have 175.

This character started in milestone 4 so her favors at the bottom and her progress should be equal. Bottom number is higher than Progress. Also shown is the text saying I can still earn progress.
    When you talk to Emrae Firesky, the dialog window that shows up incorrectly shows her name as Emare Firesky.
    reg1981 said:

I bought the buyout a few weeks ago so I could continue this after it ended.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, we are looking into it now.
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Not seeing it anywhere, but what happened to Master of the Hunt Skirmish? Why is the key in the AD shop if there's no use for it?
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

It sure would be nice if I could exchange all those Seals of the Brave that I'm sitting on.

You can only trade them in at the Adventurer Seal Trader...all the old seals that you can't use or exchange in the main seal vendor are exchanged for adventurer seals 10 per obsolete seal...not great but better than nothing
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Butterfly bilethorn rank 14 has an item level of 150, regular bilethorn rank 14 has an item level of 800.

(Sorry I don't know how this posting image thing is supposed to work, hopefully that link shows you)

EDIT: Just saw you replied to another post regarding this bug. Feel free to delete this post.

https://imgur.com/a/YNrBR93
    edited February 2021

Not seeing it anywhere, but what happened to Master of the Hunt Skirmish? Why is the key in the AD shop if there's no use for it?

Someone decided that we should no longer be allowed to access it. Fill in the blank for a reasonable reason behind it, because I can't come up with one. Perhaps it will go from a 52-week-available skirmish to a 2-week-available one the way that the Tales of Old dungeons have: because a 96% reduction in content's availability is *totally* equivalent to what we had before.

same for mythic
    I was able to equip it on 19 alts and unable to equip it on two. The only two data points that I can supply to help are:
    - one is my only Menzoberazzan Renegade
    - one is dressed head-to-toe like a Powrie (and is otherwise half-dwarf).
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Is the 100 Iron Curio reward supposed to be 5 gold? That's practically worthless in this game. I can certainly see a drop from 100k AD after the first character to claim it but to drop all the way down to 5 gold is a bit extreme.
    Post edited by shurato2099 on
  • keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    another issue I found is that if you had previously purchased the Soradiel companion, it is no longer available in the Zen Store.