test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swords of Chult Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.90.20171107g.13

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Note: The version NW.90.20171107g.12 has backend changes, and .13 has the fix to the map-wide disconnects that appeared on Live. The notes below are for the .11 version.

Release Notes

Content and Environment
General
  • Players are once again properly removed from the Winter Festival map now that the event is over.

Items and Economy
General
  • Items with charges no longer incorrectly consume two charges per use.

User Interface
Cinematics
  • Pre-rendered videos once again properly play.
Guild
  • Renaming a guild rank to "Alliance" no longer appears to remove all the permissions for that rank.

Performance and Stability
General
  • A crash in the audio system has been addressed.
  • Player characters that fulfill certain criteria are no longer as likely to stall out a map on login.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    terramak said:

Release Notes

Content and Environment
    General

• Players are once again properly removed from the Winter Festival map now that the event is over.
    What a shame, i was hoping my alts will be able to stay in that nice place :'(
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing the stone of health issue! Any reimbursement plans for the extra we've used? I've lost 1 x 200 charges + 2 x 50 charges. They don't come cheap and I love to facetank :)
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Btw
    "Items with charges no longer incorrectly consume two charges per use."

Is that why I lost all my scrolls of life in a few days? had like over 100. :S

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    @terramak You need to prioritise adding campaign completion tokens to preview either as an extension to the live server so that "copied" tokens function instead of throwing off error messages in the chat. Or implement a system on live itself that allows the individual testing of boons 1 by 1 or combinations of boons etc. 'Cause if any of the developers took time out of their busy schedule to run checks and balances on boons whilst standing in a PvP combat zone they'd be more than likely to stumble across one of the many questionable tooltips and healing bonuses.

E.g. One of the "When Struck there is a chance to Heal for X amount of HP over a period of Y seconds" boons appears to heal for 6k HP per second both in and out of PvP ignoring the "Healing is 75% less effective when in PvP". Would I like to test which one? Of course. Can I? Nope. Why? Campaign completion tokens don't work. Fix.

There is also still the issue of being unable to change loadouts in any of the Chult "Patrol" areas in Soshenstar river whilst standing Camp Fires.

All in all this patch feels pretty empty. There are bigger issues you should've been focusing on like the aforementioned connection issue, thanks @ejziponken.

This discussion has been closed.