test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Announcing Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    New weapon Feb 21st! Yay!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • kydavi#1678 kydavi Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I know we consoler players just got SoMI, but any word on a date for XBOne or PS4?
    kydavi

Main: Nidara Devilspawn- Ranger
    Alt: Aradin Coldblood- Fighter
    Alt: Lucrezia Vileborn- Warlock
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Really pleased to see this announced as looking forward to new content and weapons. As per previous post any word on release date for consoles ( I thought that the dungeon key change was rolled out to consoles so we were in pArity with PC?)
  • btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    @nitocris83 - You really should mention the new artifact weapons (lets call them Tier 3 of 4), reworked weapon enchantments and new companion gear that coming along with this exciting mod.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Hehe no. They only roll out things we don't like at the same time. (keys, coal ward changes etc).

Exactly.

• dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    So 2 weeks later for consoles (keeping submitting time to MS and SONY in mind)?
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Its usually 2-3 months after pc release before console will get the mod. Giving them time to fix any bugs found on pc and some time to do in house testing via console.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User

Its usually 2-3 months after pc release before console will get the mod. Giving them time to fix any bugs found on pc and some time to do in house testing via console.

They hardly ever fix any bugs found on the PC

ie 10.5 known PC bugs Stronghold keys unable to put in bank same on xbox

The only bugs they may fix are game breaking ones ie Orcus set one shot bug

I do not think that the quality of the game we get is better for the lag in release.

We may gain an advantage in strategy

• dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User

Euhrm, jeah, in that case I want a refund for 2-3 months worth of keys used.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    We do not have a date for when TCA will be released on Console. Due to some of the additional steps it takes to get content up on Xbox and PS4, we are unable to align our dates with PC at this time (unless we delayed PC).
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    The players on console would be very appreciative of receiving the improved drop rate for Superior marks in MSVA prior to the release of Mod 11.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    shazza53 said:

The players on console would be very appreciative of receiving the improved drop rate for Superior marks in MSVA prior to the release of Mod 11.

Hey now, this a family. The suffering is shared in this household!

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    The players on pc would be very appreciative as well, even if it was only a week before mod 11 launch.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    ghoulz66 said:

shazza53 said:

Hey now, this a family. The suffering is shared in this household!

Smile. As I recall, PC had some time to run MSVA prior to the Key/Chest Preview Changes. Consoles had the Key Change drop with 10.5 (funny how they managed to accelerate that patch, compared to its timing on PC).

That said, very happy our PC brethren are getting an improved drop rate for marks, and looking forward to reviews of TCA.

• fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Lots of console players have their weapons and have done 50-100 msvas and are dropping out to go play other games fed up with spending $75 on keys and not getting orange marks, it'd be in your best interests to up the drop rates sooner than later. Many of the top level players in my guild are now idle until double refine points and will be idle after that until mod 11.
  • Hi, guys! Few weeks ago I found one page where a lot of information about Neverwinter nights. I want to share with you this page. Let me know are this page was helpful. Thanks, Ben!
  • calastiel#9765 calastiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So I heard they are already going to need the new weapons. Claiming they meant them to be a stepping stone, but earlier released and reported that these weapons were meant to be of similar value and use to the relic weapons. They claim that's the way the elemental were supposed to be with the twisted. But everyone whom has played can obviously tell the difference. I have used 2 different elemental sets. And they do not compare to the twisted. Not by a long shot.
    So now they are needing this new set to make the relics a step above when they said they were going to be making equal set up. I personally think that they revert to normal marks for relic. They had normals for twisted. You should these be any different. And all five sets need to be restored.
    I know each person has their own view. And many may disagree with me. But, if you think about true marketing style, diversity always wins in term of making money. Allowing players more freedom to be on equal footing and still play to their own play style.
  • calastiel#9765 calastiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It'd be nice. I just know they can't keep their story straight. One minute it's 4 news sets comparable to relic weapons, and they claim the elemental weapons were supposed to be comparableffective to the twisted set.
    Anyone agree here? They're gonna screw up again instead of granting weapons diversity and gear diversity. No one likes wearing the same thing as every other smuck.
    It's like hi my name is tod I like vanilla ice cream.
    My names today and I like vanilla ice cream. Get the picture.