test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pack Bundle Sale

I see we are going to have a 20% off package sale again. But my bet is we won't see any of the packs the PC has again. Meaning for those who want Dragonborn from the Zen store, those seeking Feywild or other packs that are currently not available to PS4 we will once again miss out.

Any update on when we will get the missing packs added to the zen store and if not the zen store at least the PS Store.

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! We have the Knight of the Feywild coming in today. What other packs would you want the most?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Guardian of Neverwinter pack.

Also, will all the packs be added to the zen store or just the PSN store? If it is being added to the PSN store, will the packs be discounted?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    The Knight of the Feywild pack is now available in the Zen Market in game and as of right now is on sale for 20% off. No new packs were added today to the PSN Store.
    zebular said:

The Knight of the Feywild pack is now available in the Zen Market in game and as of right now is on sale for 20% off. No new packs were added today to the PSN Store.

Thanks for the info. I may buy it when I come back after completing Witcher 3 and Legends of the Sword Coast.
  • mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    How is LotSC? I checked out the info vid on the PSN store & it looks fun

Witcher I know is great first hand. Need to get back to that one myself
    edited November 2016

How is LotSC? I checked out the info vid on the PSN store & it looks fun

Witcher I know is great first hand. Need to get back to that one myself

It is SCL as the actual name of the game is Sword Coast Legends. The game is a mixture between Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. The game tries to be everything those games were but doesn't live up to the expectations. Overall the game is a solid 4 stars if you play just the DLC and the original story and hope for nothing more. If you wanted more than the rating drops.

I like the story thus far. I just hit chapter 3. The sad part is the developer is now out of the business due to bankruptcy. Whatever SCL is today is all we will have going forward.

I believe the PS4 has a DM builder but I am not going to play around with that as I bought it mainly for the main game and the DLC.