test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Free Trove for All!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Lord Neverember has created a special pack for you to prepare you for the invading giants. This pack is one per account and is only available for a limited time. Make sure to head to the Rewards Claim Agent to pick it up. Also, please remember to thank Lord Neverember!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10119503-neverwinter:-free-trove-for-all!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Can you please post the expiration date for claiming these? I'd like to know if it's safe to leave it until 2xRP, to avoid the inventory clutter until then. Thanks!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Only rank 7 enchants? I know if keeps in line with the last offering, but damn that's weak :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    trove put me into no space in banks or bag so I would not collect it till after 2xrp or you will have a space issue u geet 4 rank 7 blood ruby pward and some other things all character bound so cant move else whwere
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

Can you please post the expiration date for claiming these? I'd like to know if it's safe to leave it until 2xRP, to avoid the inventory clutter until then. Thanks!

Seconding Becky's request - do we have a time period of how long these will last at the RCA?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,134 Arc User
    The r7's are BtC.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • dust514amarrdust514amarr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can you claim these on ps4 not seeing anything on the reward vender
  • dust514amarrdust514amarr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Nvm when does ps4 get this any one know?
  • atoz#1310 atoz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    yes they should have said on character in the first place! What a waist. :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Nvm when does ps4 get this any one know?

I'm going to assume that PS4 will get it when PS4 gets the Storm King's Thunder update. No date has been announced for that yet.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • wilborpostwilborpost Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    All Char bound, this game sucks for storage, free or not BOUND STUFF SU CKS
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

I'll update the blog, but it'll go away on 9/15 at 7:30AM PT.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• p3yup3yu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a reason why I don't see it in the Reward Claims Agent? I haven't collected it yet, and based on the post it is not due to expire until Sept. 15. Any advice?
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    I think if you created the acount after the begging of this offering you wont get it, for obvious reasons.

• qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    p3yu said:

Is there a reason why I don't see it in the Reward Claims Agent? I haven't collected it yet, and based on the post it is not due to expire until Sept. 15. Any advice?

The Trove has been temporarily removed from the claims agent. strumslinger has made a separate thread/post about it:

'Hey everyone,

The Ten Towns' Trove will not be claimable from the RCA until after the maintenance on 8/25 due to an exploit that was discovered with it. This probably won't affect a large number of you, but if you see anyone wondering what happened, please spread the news.

Thanks'

• dandeloreondandeloreon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    qexotic said:

p3yu said:

The Trove has been temporarily removed from the claims agent. strumslinger has made a separate thread/post about it:

'Hey everyone,

The Ten Towns' Trove will not be claimable from the RCA until after the maintenance on 8/25 due to an exploit that was discovered with it. This probably won't affect a large number of you, but if you see anyone wondering what happened, please spread the news.

Thanks'

This explains a lot... I noticed that the "Ten Towns' Treasure Trove" was not on the agent.

I'll update the blog, but it'll go away on 9/15 at 7:30AM PT.
    Is there any chance the claim period could get extended a few days as a result of the temporary removal from the Rewards Claim Agent (RCA)?
  • giorgosnar1giorgosnar1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016