test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PvP] More Game Crashes

putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since today's patch I've had 5 pvp matches that crashed the game to the desktop. The reward is a half hour leaver penalty. Anyone know what's causing this or are we stuck waiting till next Thursday for a miracle fix?
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    It's been twice now that i queue in domination with my level 65 gf and twice that the screen just freezes and end up with a client crash.
    It doesn't use to do it before Maze engine so i guess i'm not the only one who experience this issue well at least i hope so.
    Please fix this guys as i spend zen and AD in order to upgrade this toon, thank you
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    Even the client doesnt prefer PVP now PPP
  • zach#3177 zach Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I've had the same problem. Was fighting an OP as a GWF and it crashed in the middle of our fight.
  • versynversyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Same here but seems to happen when I gge hit by a TR. No jokes
    edited March 2016
    Did it again today, crashed in a middle of a game... i'd rather not play a match at all than play half and crash... Devs fix this please
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I have been in 2 Doms and no issue... but GG never seems to pop
    What level are you ? Cause it might only crash for 61-69 levels or lower ?
  • deathdealerseradeathdealersera Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I have experienced the same problem with both of my main Character's HR and TR. During mid of fight, the client freezes up and finally crashes to Desktop.
    I have also experienced the Penalty issue and would love for the Devs to fix both of these Issues.

The crashing is More severe as compared to penalty. Please fix both of them with the same priority (which in my opinion should be Emergency).

Sincerely,
    Hero

TR + HR + OP + SW
    Nikostratos

• sierrak85sierrak85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm level 66 and got this every match I was in last night, multiple times. Reported it in player feedback section.
  • stevewhiteravenstevewhiteraven Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    same crashed 4 or 5 times a match pointless playing pvp tried 2 different graphics cards no joy all same
  • gypsymoon13gypsymoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User

It's been twice now that i queue in domination with my level 65 gf and twice that the screen just freezes and end up with a client crash.
    It doesn't use to do it before Maze engine so i guess i'm not the only one who experience this issue well at least i hope so.
    Please fix this guys as i spend zen and AD in order to upgrade this toon, thank you

me too man. your not alone same hapen to me..
    lvl 70 still crashing me

I have experienced the same problem with both of my main Character's HR and TR. During mid of fight, the client freezes up and finally crashes to Desktop.
    I have also experienced the Penalty issue and would love for the Devs to fix both of these Issues.

The crashing is More severe as compared to penalty. Please fix both of them with the same priority (which in my opinion should be Emergency).

Sincerely,
    Hero

also same issue im dealing with 5minute leaver against me ever ten minutes aside from crashing in pvp. coming back around log in and having a 25minute penalty for what ever. geting dc'ed from party..
  • eriathoreriathor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    the new que system is effed up
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User

What level are you ? Cause it might only crash for 61-69 levels or lower ?

I am LVL 70... sorry for the late reply

Any one tried ? have they fixed it ?
  • darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    Crashed for me three times:

Me: GF level 61 vs Pally
    Me: GWF level 70 vs Pally
    Me: DC level 70 vs Pally

Total screen freeze, processor calms down, fan stops. Game just hangs... for hours.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

edited March 2016
    Ok i thought it was fixed after one match that i managed to finish but then crashed again on the second one, screen freezes and stay this way until i decide to end the game because no response.
    I must say, i don't know what's wrong with you guys devs/support but as usual you introduce more bugs and crash with the new mod and don't even try fixing them with today's maintenance...
    I'm really fed up of trying to have a conversation with you because you (90% of the time) ignore our feedbacks, and/or sometimes even delete threats and comments.
    I'm so disappointed, i'm so close to definatly leave this game for good after have played for nearly two years and spent money on it.
    I never saw so much indifference from a company in all my life. So many things that disappointed me since mod6, i won't even bother quoting them as they are so many, so guys, please do something, make at least our gaming experience a minimum enjoyable by fixing big issues like this.
  • lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    last match - 3 times crash. that's too much, I am going to play something else before this is fixed.
    Yes, this is beyond joke, this should be treated as an emergency...
    nah man i have played game where the custimer service is unbelieveably bad these guys are actually pretty good. they just need to hery up and at least adress the issue would most likely calm people for the most.. im sure they are extremely busy right now. they havbent atempted to adress on steam fb or hear on arc from what i can tel. which is just building up tention. i want to pplay too. and to much investment to just walk away..
  • agbokiv1agbokiv1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    fix your HAMSTER game criptyc i keep crashing every match and when the queue doesnt go through it gives me a leaver penalty of 5 min and sometimes when it crashes its 30min fix your HAMSTER
  • subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    It instantly crashes for me every time I fight in PVP, quite literally.
  • darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I just got the crash two more times.

Once I was respawning on 2, while enemies were just walking by.
    Another time I was being attacked by a Cleric, and TR.

As a side note, for the first time in... ever... I got the same type of crash outside of PVP. I crashed 3 times on two different computers in the same location of Pirate King's Retreat. It is around 80% of the way through the dungeon, and there doesn't even have to be monsters around. It might be related to an issue with their Cloth Rendering System, and could be more noticed in PVP due to some of the cloth assets used around the capture points.

Also, a friend of mine crashed in the same location, and another person, who attempted to walk through the same room before use crashed in the same location.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're looking into this.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I posted on TECHNICAL SUPPORT and BUG REPORT, and nobody has said anything!!!
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    FYI, we are tracking this and want to have it addressed as soon as we can. My cube mate has been very sad trying to get his daily Seals of Triumph as well.
    It still crashes, right at the start...
    Keeps crashing for me too... everytime.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    what is this 5 min Penalty??,
    I get it everytime i try to queue, i cant join the pvp-map..,

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●