What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PvP] More Game Crashes

13»

Comments

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    lynx#1489 said:

Also when your in a dungeon the client crashes. i dont know why this is happening, alot of my partypeople and i were crashing multiple times.

The pirate king's retreat has a serious bug in a room around 80% of the way through that crashes the client around 80% of the time.

PVP crashes the client 99% of the time for me. It then says that the files need verified just like a previous poster's screen shot.

If I just sit at the campfire and do nothing, it doesn't seem to crash. It seems to crash in relation to taking damage from specific attacks.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I run windows 8.1 64 bit
  • sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    PVP: penalties and crashes, crashes and penalties...this is getting old very quickly. >:(

PVE: It's impossible to PuG, queue just peters out eventually.

I fear another mass exodus will kill this game, please fix the q system.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • lynx#1489 lynx Member Posts: 9 Arc User

lynx#1489 said:

Also when your in a dungeon the client crashes. i dont know why this is happening, alot of my partypeople and i were crashing multiple times.

The pirate king's retreat has a serious bug in a room around 80% of the way through that crashes the client around 80% of the time.

PVP crashes the client 99% of the time for me. It then says that the files need verified just like a previous poster's screen shot.

If I just sit at the campfire and do nothing, it doesn't seem to crash. It seems to crash in relation to taking damage from specific attacks.
    Yeh thats the one with the Pirate Kings retreat, its super annoying. i can imagine PVP must suck even harder now. im still too 'nub-ish' for PVP, so i wont even bother haha.
    lets hope this gets fixed very very soon.
  • gypsymoon13gypsymoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    now looks like crash is not just isolated to pvp but everywhere just after the so called patch.. saying something about drivert not responding then recovering from that. but i just updated driver so its not that its the same issue its just triigering other shT. so i believe its still on your end. dispight what you would have players believe.. when i go to log back in it promts to saying the game has detected corrupted files in game forlder and should varify. so i imagine its in there somewhere.. idk. this been going on since launch of maze.. actualy i just ran a pvp and it didnt crash.. but i dont have time to realy see
    Post edited by gypsymoon13 on
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    I'm working now, I'd say roll back your to the old graphics driver and try again
  • shadowrose#7065 shadowrose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Every time I do the Kings Retreat dungeon thing my game crashes at the same point. Whether I'm fighting, or running it crashes. I can't complete the mission and I can't move on.
  • doctordnadoctordna Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Well I can confirm that "Pirate King's Retreat" is still 100% BUGGED. I went to my stronghold, took got the quest from the cleric. About 80% to 90% complete the client crashed no error, no warning, just straight to desktop. This occurred three times in a row. I refuse to play broken that the developers have no intention to repair. I am going to give it until sometime after the anniversary, unless something is done about the massive neglect of the game, I don't plan to invest time or money into something akin to "Goat Simulator" passing itself off as D&D. Don't allow the developers to tell you this is because of your system or your settings people. The OS, RAM, and GPU are not to blame.

Sincerely, an unhappy customer.