Favorite: MMO on console.
  • Options
    xsilvervikingxxsilvervikingx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Gammertag: xsilvervikingx
    Twitter: @jax2_22
    Twitch Handle: xsilvervikingx
    Twitch link: www.twitch.tv/xsilvervikingx
    How often do I stream Neverwinter? Whenever I can. Soon to be much more often.
    What's my favorite thing about Neverwinter? Tanking. Not playing a guardian and running Nov to Nov poking it with a stick (or axe in my case), but actually herding from one time date to the next and allowing those glass cannons scurrying behind me to be confident that they will be ok putting the pain down on syndreths minions. Best part of it all? Only takes about 11 minutes (1117 to be exact).

Silver
  • Options
    sudnd3thsudnd3th Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Gamertag: suDnd3th
    Twitch name: suDndEth
    Link: http://www.twitch.tv/sudndeth[/video]
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Usually a few times a week late night NA times. If connection allows it at time.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? PvP
    suDnd3th - LvL 70 PvP WK Scoundrel TR
    Pyx - LvL 60 PvP AC DC Retired

XB1 GT - suDnd3th
  • Options
    skimbrellskimbrell Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Gamertag: skimbrell
    Twitch name: Skimbrell11
    Link to Twitch Channel:
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Every Day
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? Cannot be beat nor does it end
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Hey, everyone! Thanks for putting your name into the pool. I'll have further details either later this weekend or early next week. Keep an eye out.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    mhgfuturemhgfuture Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Gamertag: MHG Future http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/greenice/MHG Future.jpg
    Twitch Handle: MHG_Future
    Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/MHG_Future
    Twitter Handle: @MHG_Future
    Youtube Link:
    www.youtube.com/MHGInsaneMane&MHG Future

How often do you stream Neverwinter?

I usually stream everyday it's basically my life until I came across my heart condition that kind of put a bump in the road but I'm keep on fighting then continue on being me and streaming Neverwinter I like to be on the team on the roster
    When I stream on Neverwinter I try to help the community for hints tips and tricks how to play this game more effectively and be the right build that they can be that they want to be I rarely play PvP but I do play PvP I do dungeons and tons of other stuff that you can do that cause into exploring in Neverwinter but mostly a PvE player my viewers favorite thing that they like to do in my stream when I open up lock boxes I pick out an item and I give it away to the people that's in my stream I do Microsoft giveaways also on my channel and I also have a YouTube channel that I will be added in and doing things once I get my things together cause of my condition I'm going through have a lot of footage i have to edited I'm pretty much what I like most about this game basically everything so for that being said I'm going to say thank you for opening my eyes to MMO game on xbox one thank you too perfect world and cryptic appreciate and by providing us with free stuff I love this game so much cause its always something to do so if you can and don't mind dropping a follow on Twitch TV or on Twitter or anywhere else in social media please support me and Neverwinter thank you.

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter?

My favorite thing about Neverwinter is adventure with a group of people you do know or group of people you don't know always something new you can find out in the game and the events keep you moving to get new adventures stuff that's very rare in the game from events. I like the grind of everything
    looking forward to the upcoming Elemental Evil DLC! Even the little weekend boosts you get like double XP, double refinement and also the current summer festival!
    Thank you and keep up the good work strumslinger! :)

Show some Love <3

Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook:Neverwinter
  • Options
    gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Gamer tag: tater tot 91685
    Twitch ID: clay tiger

I love the game in general, not any one thing in particular. I have to say I twitch daily of spider temple speed runs and lostmauth. I am doing weekly diamond raffles for fun and to promote myself. Always playing a cleric so if you wanna tune in feel free!

I love trying to push the limits of the game. Ever see a pirate king with less than 30 kills in total ? Fun stuff lol.
  • Options
    an1m3nat1onan1m3nat1on Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    GamerTag: NOW and LAT3R
    Twitch Channel: An1m3Nation

I'm new to streaming so I stream 1-2 times a week
    My favorite thing about neverwinter is the dungeons and combat system
  • Options
    viraaalviraaal Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    > @zachary14 said:
    > My Gamertag: Double Didge
    > Twitch Name:TheDoubleDidge
    > Link to Twitch: twitch.tv/thedoubledidge
    > How Often do I Stream: I have been streaming for about 2 weeks now and I stream every night from 11pm pacific time to about 5am pacific time. I've got over 120 followers in that 2 week time span.
    > Whats my favorite thing about Neverwinter: I like the grind of everything and when you actually get a worthwhile drop it feels liek you have accomplished something. Still working on the horn though!

Going to go ahead and call this guy because he's not good for the community. He blatantly boot and loots people and tries to cover it up by 'saying his stream cut out randomly'.

Video 1:
    This highlights the guy getting kicked successfully as a Greater Mark of Power is dropped and this streamer proceeding to say, 'Thanks buddy"
    www.twitch.tv/thedoubledidge/v/10859571

Video 2:
    The video previous to 'Video 1' where the cut out is noticeable so that he can try to claim he 'didn't do it'.

Just skip to the last 30 seconds to see the actual moment.
    www.twitch.tv/thedoubledidge/v/10853765

Video 3:
    This video is right after the incident showcasing his egotistical side stating, and I quote, "Welcome to Neverwinter, you know the terms and conditions of going into a Lostmauth by yourself". This line is stated at 1:45-2:00.

www.twitch.tv/thedoubledidge/v/10859600

At 5:40 in the same video, he even admits to doing it and then claims a class is useless, which brings me to conclude he thinks he knows everything as well.

If this streamer is supported by anybody in the community, I don't see how this community can function properly. He is just a disease.
  • Options
    devtraxdevtrax Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Gamertag:Devtrax
    Twitch Handle: Devtrax_Gaming
    Twitch Link:www.twitch.tv/Devtrax_Gaming (sometimes use /Devtrax)
    How often do i stream Neverwinter? I stream whenever im online and on my days off.
    Whats my favorite thing about neverwinter? I just love the game , i recently just got back into the mmo grind and i particularly love this one, keep it up ARC. Can't wait till mod 6
    Post edited by devtrax on
    Coco Legrand (DC)
    Thrall (GWF)
    WickedElm (OP)
  • Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Gamertag: snoborder101
    Twitch name: killingmacheen

I stream for a few hours each day. I enjoy answering questions and helping others better understand their classes. My main classes that I stream are my control wizard, and my trickster rogue. I've always been big on fully understanding the different classes ever since I started MMOs over 12 years ago.

You can see how great synergy can be while running dungeons with my guildies. It's amazing how powerful a 5 man group can be when specced, and geared correctly. It's not always about gearscore.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    GT: nem3sis AUT
    Twitch name: nem3sis_AUT
    Timezone: CEST
    Twitch channel link:
    http://www.twitch.tv/nem3sis_aut/profile

When do I stream:
    Daily from 7 pm CEST to open end

on weekends I will personaly host T2 gear giveaways(sometimes artifact equipment) from my daily runs for people watching the stream and actually can use the equipment.

More details are on my twitch channel, check it out!

Whats my favorite thing about Neverwinter:
    Well honestly I dont know where to start, I like MMO in general but I love AD&D, we played and still play pen and paper AD&D and Neverwinter has all I love, Dungeons, Dragons, endless grinding, neverending possibilities to do something different today, lots of companions and mounts to collect, artifacts and and and so on...
    well, I have a home in Neverwinter on Xbox One, thank you for all ARC and @strumslinger

looking forward to good times with all of you :smile:
    Post edited by nem3sls on
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    groundassaltgroundassalt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Gamertag zombibutton2012
    Just learning twitch so I will start streaming as soon as I can and usually on everyday.
  • Options
    stinkyy1756stinkyy1756 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Gamertag: PwR StiNkYy
    Twitch Name: urlxstinkyy
    Twitch Link: http://www.twitch.tv/urlxstinkyy

Mostly every evening from 4 to 9ish, or on my days off I try to stream as much as I can, mostly when I do countless runs of epic lair of lostmauth...I can pretty much run that diungeon with my eyes closed. don't get much viewers but I enjoy the few that do watch me,

EVERYTHING, I freaking love this game, by far the best game released on xbox one. thank you for your time and effort arc.
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Sup arc forum, i dont post here often but I'm Indy, a few are already familiar with me and my stream but heres the run down

Gamertag: its indy time

Twitch name: indygoinlive

Link to my twitch: twitch.tv/indygoinlive

How often do i stream: 6 days a week between 2 and 6 hours. Often this depends on how much quality time i owe my girlfriend :)

My favorite thing about neverwinter: the future, i love exploring all the new content and then planning and preparing for more future content, im really happy to have an mmo i can play and progress, while helping my friends and community along the way.

B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    phoeniixinfernophoeniixinferno Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hope you're still accepting applications.

GT: PhoeniixInferno
    Twitch name: Phoenix_Inferno
    Timezone: GMT
    Twitch channel link: www.twitch.tv/phoenix_inferno
    The amount I stream Neverwinter depends on work and the amount that i stream other games but I'd say it averages out to 2-3 a week.
    One of my favourite things about NW is that it comes with a lot of content for free. It keeps it interesting unlike some MMORPG's where you have to pay for expansion packs.
  • Options
    magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Magnus star
    MagnusG15

Twitch.tv/Magnusg15
    I stream casually throughout the week except a dedicated never winter on Thursday nights.

My favorite thing about neverwinter is the constant events and updates!!
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Still working the tweaks out. I'll definitely post an announcement here next week.

• Options
    dragonfiend31dragonfiend31 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Gamertag: Dragonfiend

Twitch name: Dragonfiend31

Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/dragonfiend31

How often do you stream Neverwinter? I used to stream it every morning, then I got into trying to build more followers. I can stream daily if i had the watchers. I'm on the east coast or est

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? Thats a hard question to answer, theres so many good things about it. But i like being able to help people, and the game is crazy amounts of fun.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    thanks to all who watched, yesterday I had tops 11 viewers throughout the day, gonna do some giveaways soon, need to think over the "rules".

Anyways, keep watching, thanks for the dedication, btw my healer is 60 now and ready to rock, gonna do some T2s with him today, starting around 7pm CEST

take care and have a great one!
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    thisistaken2thisistaken2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Gamertag: ThisIsTaken2
    Twitch Name: ThisIsTaken2
    Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/ThisIsTaken2

I'm new to streaming so I don't know how many views I will get or for how long but I will probably get a regular stream up a few times a week.

My favourite part of Neverwinter is the grinding to get the best gear and level for your character, though I do also enjoy the constant addition of new events and features.
  • Options
    sukushisukushi Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Xbox tag: Sniper Sonic
    Neverwinter tag: Rikku@Sniper Sonic
    Twitch Name: Sukushi
    Stream: 3PM EST- Whenever I am done. Monday-Friday
    Favorite: I like Helping out as many people as I can.
  • Options
    djbgshotsdjbgshots Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Gamertag:MvN Defiant
    Twitch name:Mental3860
    Link to Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/Mental3860
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Not a whole lot, To be honest. Want to have a reason to stream anything again.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? The amount of time it takes to earn items. Never Winter isn't a game where you go in, level up to Max, and earn top rank items easily. It takes time to
    get what you want and what you need to progress in anything "Extra" in the game.
  • Options
    healslikejesushealslikejesus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Xbox tag: tater tot 91685
    Neverwinter tag: Chuck Norris
    Twitch: Claytiger
    Stream: at nights and briefly during day
    Favorite: NeverWinter is the best game out there yo!
  • Options
    fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Gamertag:
    LokiShinigami

Neverwinter tags:
    I have like 7 characters.
    Loki Gremory, Alucard VanHellsing, Balzhur Nagato, Katarina DuCourteu, The Doctor, Shana Shakugan, Ddraig Sekiryuu

Twitch name:
    LokiShinigami

Link to Twitch Channel:
    www.twitch.tv/LokiShinigami

Any time I'm playing it, unless I'm feeling sick. Usually a minimum of 5 days a week.

I do work during the week, so streams usually start at 6pm Central US time and I'll stream till around 11pm. Weekends, I stream just about all day.

Being able to play an MMO with my Xbox Friends. But not just That, its the sense of being able to grind and feel acomplished that all my effot is working towards something. I've played lots of games over the years (been at it for 25 years). Many of which were RPGs, but it was usually solo. Neverwinter is so easy to pick up and play, it's made it easier to introduce friends to it. Some of which now enjoy RPGS when previously they never would have touched them. Combine that ease of picking up with an easy way to keep track of your progression, makes for a fun game where there is always stuff to do.

Current stream notes:
    Leveling all my alts to level 60 before mod 6 update. I usually play with my wife (anyone figured out how to get xbox one party chat to get into the stream?) And a few other friends when they are on.

I'm still a relatively small channel, I'm talking like less than 15 viewers was my all time high. I don't use a Cam either unfortunatly, my wife prefers to keep our privacy.
  • Options
    jadeddarkeangeljadeddarkeangel Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Gamertag: JadedDarkeangel
    Twitch name: JadedDarkeangel
    Link to Twitch Channel:
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? daily, sometimes during the day but usually at night
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? I love my guild, PVP, PVE...ok lets just say all of it!!

One of my other guild mates also stream for Baltimore Riot Squad, so check us both out as we are relatively new streamers and would love to have a following.

Watch live video from JadedDarkeangel on www.twitch.tv">Watch live video from JadedDarkeangel on www.twitch.tv

UPDATE: I have talked to my other guild mates that stream and we would love to stream for you so not only will you get my point of view of the game but you will get theirs as well :smile:

Gamertag: MNStateOfMindx

http://www.twitch.tv/ogm3rk3d/profile

Gamertag: ktothazee

http://www.twitch.tv/kevynzee/profile

Post edited by jadeddarkeangel on
  • Options
    Hope you guys saw the article on our news page about how this will work! I've already been popping in to many of your streams already to get a head start :D. You guys are amazing!

• Options
    fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Do you actually converse with said streamer when you pop in?

Lately I've been seeing a lot of viewers joining my stream and none of them do anything. I talk to them, I ask opinions, I constantly talk and I get nothing out of them, not even a hello back. It's scary/creepy sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.