13»

Comments

• Options
    ogpaulycogpaulyc Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Gamertag: Nova IIDBZII

Twitch name: novaiidbzii

Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.com/novaiidbzii

How often do you stream Neverwinter? 1-4 times a day

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? my favorite thing about Neverwinter is there is ALWAYS something you can be doing, always some way to improve help other have a good time. it's not like other games where you beat it and it's all over. this game has an unlimited amount of quest and things you can be doing to be a better player and to improve your skills and GS!

I just tweeted you guys beating Tiamat with my Great Weapon Fighter(: be sure to check it out!
  • Options
    psychowildhogspsychowildhogs Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Gamertag: PsychoWildHogs
    Twitch name: PsychoWildHogs
    Link to Twitch Channel:

How often do you stream Neverwinter? I usually stream daily from 830am CST until 1200am CST. Yes I know that is a long time, but its true I'm a disabled Vet who has nothing better to do, but I also love the game and interacting with other gamers. I do take breaks periodically throughout the day usually no longer than a hour at a time though.

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? I love that it always has something for you to do to keep you involved in the game. Rather its just grinding out dungeons for gear to make diamonds or grinding out dragons for the fun of it. You can play with your friends or meet new ones randomly throughout the world. I have played since day 1 on the xbox granted I took a summer break right before tiamat because honestly there was nothing else for me to do, but now with the upcoming release of MOD6 I have jumped right back in with my 5 lvl 60's soon to be 6 with the release of the Paladin. Neverwinter is very very very addicting.
    Post edited by psychowildhogs on
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    todays stream,

nem3sis´Twitch a rama ;P
    See my channel for more info if you wish :)

so thank you everyone who joined me, tops were 20 people, did help someone out with a Intellect devourer, showed all my chars, equipment and setup.

Did dailies and Tiamat. good times. Also chat was fun. nice people.

Looking forward to redo this tomorrow, unfortunately my twitch app hung up and yeah, cant avoid that.

see ya around, thanks for the follows- much appreciated.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    enbeekayenbeekay Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Gamertag: jm3llow

Twitch name: jm3llow

Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/jm3llow

How often do you stream Neverwinter? Everyday 8 pm to 1 am EST. I'm either streaming Neverwinter or Destiny.

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? I'm a D&D fanatic. I grew up with older brothers who played and left behind boxes of novels and rulebooks when they moved out. I consider myself an expert on D&D lore, and even though the game butchered that lore, I thoroughly enjoy the game. Just switched from PC to Xbox and currently leveling a HR then immediately a OP on Sept 8th. I'm an MMO Vet that's been gaming online since Ultima Online to Everquest and WoW until 2013 when I cancelled that subscription and haven't looked back. In each game, I've tanked every encounter in each game on all difficulties available. I put in the man-hours to study the science of what you need.
  • Options
    icecold40#3086 icecold40 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Yo
    Gamer tag DRUNKOFF FORTYS
    twitch name coldass40
    Twitch url twitch.tv/coldass40

Just started streaming twitch yesterday but I like it.
    My favorite thing about neverwinter is it's free.
  • Options
    aseuriaseuri Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2015
    Gamertag: Aseuri

Twitch name: aseuri

Link to Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/aseuri

How often do you stream Neverwinter?: I'm going to start being more frequent with streaming, even if I don't have many people watching haha.

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter?: The massive world on there. I also love the different gear you can earn and the different classes on there. There's so much diversity that when I started the game, I had no idea what I should do.
  • Options
    h2oacidich2oacidic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Gamertag: H2O Acidic
    Twitch name: SFX_Acidic
    Link to Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/sfx_acidic
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Well for the past few days alone it has been from 7 hours to nearly 12 hours. Who needs sleep when having fun with viewers and those in chat?
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? So far it would be the community since meeting new people is always great.
  • Options
    hado#8115 hado Member Posts: 1 New User
    Gamertag: HadoVebeap
    Link to Twitchchannel: www.twitch.tv/hadovebeap
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Haven`t been playing for a while but we are back for the addon now.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? The activ action style of combat and beeing able to play a mmorpg on Xbox One.

I`m streaming for Xboxfront.de
  • Options
    zenvendettazenvendetta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Gamertag: Zen Vendetta

Twitch name: ZenVendetta

Link to Twitch Channel: (community - 25k+ followers!) www.twitch.tv/xbox_alive
    (personal) www.twitch.tv/zenvendetta

How often do you stream Neverwinter? As often as possible. I am part of a collective of streamers, so I don't get always get to stream as often as I'd like. We primarily try and stream new and unreleased content. I, however, love to show off games that I love and can inform the community about. I believe Neverwinter is a great game to stream for several reasons, such as: it's free (and who doesn't love games?), there is always new content being introduced into the games ... so it's not always the same old stuff all the time, it has a large community (meaning there are always friends to be made and topics to be discussed) ... etc.

What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? My favorite thing about Neverwinter is it's community. It's has a large supportive fan base that is generally welcoming to new comers. I also enjoy the character building involved with the game, as well as the overall design and graphics of the game itself ... it is just beautifully put together. I love feeling that when I stream the game I can learn something from the viewers, as well as spread my knowledge and insight about the game as well.
  • Options
    deadnewbdeadnewb Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Gamertag xXDEAD NEWBXx

Twitch Rollingtwenties

Twitch.tv/rollingtwenties
  • Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Congrats to all of those chosen! I appreciate those who have watched my stream do far, and I appreciate strumslinger taking the time to hop in my stream. I always have a blast talking to people in stream and helping out where I can.

Strumslinger, I'm also sending you a pm, but I am on vacation until Wednesday for a wedding, so if possible I'd like to be promoted anytime thereafter.

Thanks again to everyone who tuned in.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    sharmeshamsharmesham Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is on behalf of my brother

Gamertag:AdvisoryPlanet
    Twitch name: AdvisoryPlanet
    Link to Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/advisoryplanet/profile
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? this is the first time
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? i love the mechanics of the profession system and battle. also, i just love to get money for killing stuff
    TIqVJYH.jpg
  • Options
    chriscrandarchriscrandar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Gamertag: Aaron Rodgerz
    Twitch Handle: Aaron Rodgerz
    Twitch Link: twitch.tv/AaronRodgerz

Hey I was selected for the featured streamer program, but didn't reply until just today. I don't see my name on the list and was wondering when I would be required to stream?
  • Options
    chewiem44#6012 chewiem44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Gamertag: SapperChewie
    Twitch handle: B1GChewie
    Favorite thing: one of the best social gaming communities I've been a part of. I've met some great gamers, and good friends. My guild will turn into lifelong friends. It's pretty awesome!
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Gamertag: I Eat Civics
    Twitch name: IEatCivics
    Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ieatcivics
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? 5x a week, multiple hours during weekends, all OP Paladin PvP.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? PvP Community Unification.

Also make PvP NW Video's on youtube: https://youtube.com/user/Shoukon32
    Node Troll
  • Options
    xctkxctk Member Posts: 3 New User
    Need to get perm
  • Options
    kyleiswildkyleiswild Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Gamertag: Kyleiswild55
    Twitch name:dkblack55
    Link to Twitch Channel:
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? Usually 4 to 5 times a week from 9 A.M. EST onwards.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? Love the combat, Slaying beasts, and the lore. It's also a lot of fun interacting with the player base new and old.
  • Options
    friedricearonifriedricearoni Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Gamertag: FriedRiceARoni
    Twitch name: THEFriedRiceARoni
    Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? A few times a week during the evenings and weekends (because of work) but I play almost every day. Can make necessary adjustments to the stream schedule.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? Perfecting my character, Lostmauth runs, and playing with my friends
    twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    Promoted Neverwinter Streamer <3
    author/editor on fraghero.com
    twitter.com/friedricearoni
  • Options
    elitecloud04elitecloud04 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Gamertag: FriedRiceARoni
    Twitch name: THEFriedRiceARoni
    Link to Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    How often do you stream Neverwinter? A few times a week during the evenings and weekends (because of work) but I play almost every day. Can make necessary adjustments to the stream schedule.
    What's your favorite thing about Neverwinter? Perfecting my character, Lostmauth runs, and playing with my friends

SPACE HAMPSTER!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Closed for now.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.