test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trove of Elemental Evil Giveaway: Today 6/09!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey PC adventurers, we're in the mood for a giveaway. Are you?

Please read this blog for more information: http://bit.ly/1GbleQ4

TL;DR: Keep checking back on this forum at the top of the hour until 6PM PDT.

Here's the first five for 2PM PDT:
unV1ISUo
UriKxlWS
uRRogscz
UVeHgiDd
uwU1H0gU

3PM PDT:
V4M6f25a
vcwHaxgU
vRrx3blY
VysCk6pz
WbRbq5GQ

4PM PDT:
WvVGVKFr
xEXwIRsi
XNG28RIM
Xpz8XP2m
YbOebwX2

5PM PDT:
Yi5cM5ek
ysduP9Qp
YsHHkC5i
YsTfcW8h
yy7t37dF

6PM PDT:
sPkmSvXj
sq6C4uZo
sTyIbbVh
u8PeaEon
UbvHgJ2T

Thanks for being such good sports, everyone!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Bummer, all claimed :( Can't wait for the next round!
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kinda boring version of giveaway, just sit in the forums and watch paint dr... for new posts

you can do better
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow...those went crazy fast. I refreshed the Blog page within seconds of them coming up, and still invalid with a copy and paste :(
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm glad that there's finally a browser-based code-redemption option, at least.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Who wrote this silly line in?!?

"if you've redeemed a Trove of Elemental Evil code in the past, you won't be able to redeem these." :mad:

• Options
    drasekrivendrasekriven Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    whats the point in this.........give away 5 codes wow thats like walmart advertising $200 60 inch tvs on black friday and only having 5 in stock.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    valwryn wrote: »

"if you've redeemed a Trove of Elemental Evil code in the past, you won't be able to redeem these." :mad:

Oh, ok then. I won't worry about watching the clock.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You need to post pictures of the text or like recaptures. As scraper bots will pick up the codes instantly.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    *sits here, waiting*
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I'm happy that you are doing this. I wish more people would actually read the blog post though, rather than complain that they couldn't claim all (or any) of the codes. :( (talking about people on Facebook mainly, not people here).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Yeah I noticed that, people complain when they get free stuff.

And then the ******bags on facebook that redeem the code even though they dont play the game...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Anddd I managed to nab a twitter one for my main account and a FB one for my alt account XD
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Andy, the saying is "First come, first serveD". It's a bit of prolific grammatical butchery that especially gets my hackles up.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    not working for me... it says invalid code =( and i did not redeem any before..
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    davecheesedavecheese Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A code worked for me!

I got an orb of elemental fire. A transmute item.

That's exactly what my main weapon already is. I feel like I just got a months subscription to a free game. :/
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Anddd I managed to nab a twitter one for my main account and a FB one for my alt account XD

Congrats, kata!

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Andy, the saying is "First come, first serveD". It's a bit of prolific grammatical butchery that especially gets my hackles up.

Duly noted!

• Options
    shanara101shanara101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wahey! I won one. Got a Water Archon.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Duly noted!

Aww, thanks.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    valwryn wrote: »

so that means i cant redeem it on any of my accs

too bad

regards
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yarg. Single use codes. =(

The best way I've ever seen it done was Gearbox with Borderlands. Across all platforms PC/Xbox/PS3. For everyone. Time-based codes that could be used once by everyone.

"For the next hour, if you enter this code "Dajds9fuuj3" you'll get a 'Trove of the Borderlands' "

Worked on all platforms, all players who saw the giveaway and were able to redeem it within the hour (ingame or webbased) got the reward. Diff codes for different social media networks would still give the infometrics on which social networks had the broadest reach.

Just something to think about for next time.. ;D (Every code I've tried has been invalid. =( No Trove for me yet)
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    prancerhoodprancerhood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I can't believe how fast these go.
    It took me only a few seconds to c/p it and it was apparently already gone, incredible
  • Options
    kahfakahfa Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yarg. Single use codes. =(

The best way I've ever seen it done was Gearbox with Borderlands. Across all platforms PC/Xbox/PS3. For everyone. Time-based codes that could be used once by everyone.

"For the next hour, if you enter this code "Dajds9fuuj3" you'll get a 'Trove of the Borderlands' "

Worked on all platforms, all players who saw the giveaway and were able to redeem it within the hour (ingame or webbased) got the reward. Diff codes for different social media networks would still give the infometrics on which social networks had the broadest reach.

Just something to think about for next time.. ;D (Every code I've tried has been invalid. =( No Trove for me yet)

I think if you redeemed the m6 code, you wont be able to redeem these ones. and there have been a lot of codes in the past (like the m6-trove) where the codes were time-based instead of single use.
    Misfits
  • Options
    mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Interesting; I got a green Earth Archon. Nice, but in the picture, it's blue. Innnnnteresting.
  • Options
    larethiancorelonlarethiancorelon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thank you! Your code has been successfully redeemed.

Thanks! Now I can go back to work on my Python project.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    This is just a fun little thing we decided to try to bring all our methods of communication together.

This discussion has been closed.