test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150515a.3

Comments

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My experience with OP's and negation enchants in GG is they're unkillable.
  • indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    killall -9 nw_server.sh
    if server down then
    goto line 17 (load nw_mod4.sh)
    else goto line 1
    endif
    end
    Indalord I & II
    edited June 2015
    now that it has been tampered with before fixing other things first it has P/Oed a lot of people, simply put if its not causing the problem don't touch it, like a open wound, don't touch it

So that you can continue to troll everyone in PvP ? I think not :p
    edited June 2015
    This is what happens when you take away PE Zone chat...
  • wizard6lordwizard6lord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • wizard6lordwizard6lord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    we wait long time we shuld have gift like T.Neg or somthing good xD
    edited June 2015
    we wait long time we shuld have gift like T.Neg or somthing good xD

I'd settle for bacon...
  • ofscourgeofscourge Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the thing is I don't want it mucked up for PVE because a lot of my gaming is PVE, I could give 2 mucks about pvp

You do post a heck a lot of them in this thread.
    You said that you dont do PVP.
    I do feel sorry for your party when they do T2 with you, why, because surely you dont tank!
    I mean, the heck, Pally in PVE are suppose to tank / heals, why in the world you use ur DJ in the first place? let the DPS class do that.
    Your job is to protect/heals them ffs.
    As for dailies, sure, we will do longer, but its not like those dailies are hard anyway.
    edited June 2015
    I love dailies with my GF in IWD, someone drags a spawn over to my objective then steals it and sods off...
  • madsstagsted1madsstagsted1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why do they keep on extending the server downtime... It was supposed to be done like 4 hours ago x_x How long is this gonna take?
    edited June 2015
    Something obviously went wrong, we'll know more when they do I guess.
  • valvolvenvalvolven Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lol @ that because I can take well enough to come in first place in tiamats and tank well enough that I am the goto guy for good paladin build, don't know what your trying to poke @ here but its not going to work

He's trying to say that if you use Divine Judgement while you're in a party then you don't do your job (witch is a hybrid between aggro-thank and off-healer), and i partially agree with him because I find myself using divine protector much more than DJ but yes, DJ was nerfed into oblivion rendering it useless and taking from the charm and the usefulness of the Paladin...
    edited June 2015
    Something obviously went wrong, we'll know more when they do I guess.

The schedule they had put up in the launcher is gone aswell :P Idek... I guess we just have to keep waiting then :P
    edited June 2015
    Could be worse, they could have me working for them and trust me, me and buttons do not go together very well.
    edited June 2015
    New update:

Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far.
    edited June 2015
    New update:

Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far.

That was about an hour ago, I'm hopping on tho check if it's up right away

Edit: God ******... Stil down......... -.-
  • msaprilmsapril Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lol ok see I don't understand that, because the tanks are the guardian fighters, the paladins are the DPS / Tank / healer depending on your spec, now since they messed with divine judge my Shielding strike does more DPS then divine judgement, lol its wasn't called Divine judgement for no reason

lol what. Just cuz you can hit hard with 1-2 powers doesnt mean pallys are dpsers. If some idiot paladin said no sorry i'm not tank or healer, im dps.. i'd boot on the spot
  • lilhamletlilhamlet Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    New update:

If the progress is anywhere near the same as the the progress on class balancing, I'll see you all online in about 6 weeks. LOL
    edited June 2015
    lilhamlet wrote: »
    If the progress is anywhere near the same as the the progress on class balancing, I'll see you all online in about 6 weeks. LOL

Lol, good one xD
    edited June 2015
    lol ok see I don't understand that, because the tanks are the guardian fighters, the paladins are the DPS / Tank / healer depending on your spec, now since they messed with divine judge my Shielding strike does more DPS then divine judgement, lol its wasn't called Divine judgement for no reason

Paladin wasn't meant for dps but for a tank/heal creature that did some Dmg too but not exactly a ****ton. And most of the Dmg should have come from holy fire (damage over time) not from a burst. The bursty guy should be GWF but I could PvP GWF, GWF and SW easily... witch is not good if you want to have a balanced game.
  • jezgafysjezgafys Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A paladin has always been a multi class including dps it has never been a tank/heal only class.
    edited June 2015
    jezgafys wrote: »
    A paladin has always been a multi class including dps it has never been a tank/heal only class.

so some gfs can do dmg too. doesnt mean u call them dpsers. im sure that's what he meant.
    edited June 2015
    msapril wrote: »
    so some gfs can do dmg too. Doesnt mean u call them dpsers. Im sure that's what he meant.

thank you!
    edited June 2015
    well now we know someone who likes to kick from Dungeons, clearly must not play a paladin

Never ran into a pally who said he's a dps so don't worry :p

When ppl ask me (as a cleric) are you dps or healing? I would never say BOTH. You're not doing anyone any favors if you arent clear about your role.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    servers up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • sfdhsgjhkmsgsfdhsgjhkmsg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dude are you kidding me? It's been down all day and it's 4:22 pm now. Maybe a free companion is worth making us wait this long?
This discussion has been closed.