Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150515a.3

Comments

• zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Again, paladins are not supposed to be a damage class
  • ghatheghathe Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why nerf our only real single target spell, OP already have plenty of AOE spell. We can't rely on our shift, or soulforge and now it'll take years to solo monsters like giants or lair boss.
    Just one question have they fixed shield of faith or is it still broken ???
  • rufiorufioorufiorufioo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So Paladins that want to solo it's going to take 90% longer than every other class? Not a viable solution to a PVP problem with Divine Judgement. Worthless
  • msaprilmsapril Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Let's just expect them to break more than they fix since the patch is getting pushed back every hour. Not a good sign lol.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    vadi88g wrote: »
    This cant be true... else the stat Defense would harm parpable
    It is true in all "new" dungeons T1/T2/sharandar/dr and iwd.
    it is not true in all other older content including pvp.

so its a bug since M6.
    This bug is game breaking for all toons with high defense (meaning gf and gwf most, but true on all classes).

50% defense should be hit by mob with 50.000 reduced to 25.000.
    instead you get a 75.000 hit.
    Game breaking, but not fixed...

but if you have some other "shields" on, this 75.000 would be reduced correctly.
    Thats why new content is so heavy hard to play for gf (with bugged shield) and gwf (no shield at all)
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just wanted to thank the devs for another week of outstanding patching, it's really nice to see so many fixes. I like the pug queue tweak too, I tried getting into a friends ecc to help out only to land with pugs instead, I was gonna leave but I was gone before I could quit!
  • darlingadarlinga Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    whats taking so long??????? noon pt passed 1 hour ago.
  • jezgafysjezgafys Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So when are the servers coming back up, I launched the game 10 mins ago and it said it was down from 14:00-19:00 UTC. Shut down the client and relaunched and it now shows 14:00-17:30 UTC, earlier it was 14:00-17:00 make your mind up?

Current time is 20:30 GMT
  • mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    darlinga wrote: »
    whats taking so long??????? noon pt passed 1 hour ago.

It's 3:32 PM here
  • allanondallanond Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Awesome, when are you going to address the real issues? Or are you going to keep turning your heads?
  • mercron01mercron01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I see a green light... could that mean?
  • mrsspireamrsspirea Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still not any buffs of SW, it suppose to be a dmg class. Paladin is support class and even with the nerf they still do more damage and can take more then SW. A SW can not solo much anymore, this is getting rediculous! I see all these new patches every week and not one buff on SW. Did you forget that we are in the game? Did you forget that we are pretty new too? Did you forget that we are suppose to be a dmg class and not just a wall flower? I wont spend any money before you give me something worth it! This is crazy, you really need to start playing the game yourself!

Other then that i'm very happy you fix broken things, but it really should have been at least a couple of fixes on the SW aka glasscanon/kill for fun class.
  • mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mercron01 wrote: »
    I see a green light... could that mean?
    Got in just long enough to test my mic and then I got disconnected

Now I can't get back in
  • mercron01mercron01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What?!? red light again? Is it down?
  • msaprilmsapril Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Of course server is offline again. 4 hour delay and still down
  • tongehtongeh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    half way thru last boss in the new CTA.. grr..
    edited June 2015
    Looks like they missed an imp...

Edit:
    I think we zerg'd the server, is there an HE reward for that?!
  • rufiorufioorufiorufioo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I got in just enough time to see that Divine Judgement is worthless now!
    edited June 2015
    I got in just enough time to see that Divine Judgement is worthless now!

If that's the power that can oneshot my GF with his shield up then you had it coming :P
  • valvolvenvalvolven Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That Nerf on Divine Judgement is huge... and that is basically the only daily nuke they had (kinda op tho')
    Also, f$&§ing servers go down from a blow of wind.
  • radawolfradawolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yup, thats the one, or rather was...
    If that's the power that can oneshot my GF with his shield up then you had it coming :P
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yea the first thing I remember happening to paladins was they increased their overall damage by 50% and now they are going the wrong direction 67% yea that's less damage by a lot , so its back and forth wish they would make up their minds

If A = overall damage

A x 1.5 x 0.67 = A

or

A x 1.5 x 0.33 = 0.5A

not sure exactly how cryptic does the math.
  • valvolvenvalvolven Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's why I started my OP :D:p. But seriously they need to nerf the dmg more and buff the healing, otherwise OP is a better GF with a nuke.
    edited June 2015
    So am guessing with all these OP lovers it would be the wrong time to ask for nuke for the GF? :p
    edited June 2015
    I told these People< being nice, 10 times don't jack with Divine Judgement But nooooo don't listen, ok I hope you P/Oed every paladin out there and you ears are burning, because when I tested this on the test server with rank 12s and told you NO NO NO NO I felt like I was talking to my neighbors dog scolding him, but still don't listen, iv been playing this game for long time now and if I goto test server and test it and tell you its not worth wasting your time or money to bother with, then please don't waste our time and our money in the process

Haven't got a clue what any of that was about other than a strange sensation you're not a happy camper...
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So you nerf the ONLY SKILL the Paladin has that does any damage and by 67% no less. Wow, that just doesn't even make any sense at all. Absolutely no sense. It already took forever to kill things and the ONLY SKILL the OP had that did any real damage, you go nerf it. Really. I didn't know the OP was so op that he needed a nerf. Man, I don't even know what to say other than this is just plain stupid.
  • wizard6lordwizard6lord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    edited June 2015
    soltasword wrote: »
    So you nerf the ONLY SKILL the Paladin has that does any damage and by 67% no less. Wow, that just doesn't even make any sense at all. Absolutely no sense. It already took forever to kill things and the ONLY SKILL the OP had that did any real damage, you go nerf it. Really. I didn't know the OP was so op that he needed a nerf. Man, I don't even know what to say other than this is just plain stupid.

Everyone and their mum knows the OP is op, except you maybe..
  • bautiman123bautiman123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    when is the server coming back live?
    edited June 2015
    when is the server coming back live?

They're going to let us know.
This discussion has been closed.