Install Arc

21200 Zen What to buy

2»

Comments

• reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    and why is this?

you should also learn to spell.

Dude needs to be banned from the forums IMO, he contributes nothing and only posts if it'll start/continue a flame war.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    All the hate towards the OP is sad. Who cares if he spent $200 on zen for a hobby of his/hers. Is it any different than spending $200 on alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, ammo for the shooting range, modifying your car, lego collections, pokemon, yugioh, WoW subscription, etc? If it is a hobby he/she enjoys then let him/her spend it on whatever the hell h/she wants. I think some people are just jealous they don't have a good enough job and mommy and daddy won't buy them zen :)
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    meh dragon born full pac is lame past lvl 60 with all the t2 items just get the dragon class with out all the over <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> or u can just get the champ of the north pac with the drow or wat ever class it is comes with mount.bag and a brilant enh maby open like 20 lockbox just to try and get some good artifacts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kaspa6 wrote: »
    meh dragon born full pac is lame past lvl 60 with all the t2 items just get the dragon class with out all the over <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> or u can just get the champ of the north pac with the drow or wat ever class it is comes with mount.bag and a brilant enh maby open like 20 lockbox just to try and get some good artifacts

You cannot buy Hero of the North Pack from Zen store and It costs $200. I don't know if Xbox version has it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    plasticbat wrote: »
    You cannot buy Hero of the North Pack from Zen store and It costs $200. I don't know if Xbox version has it.
    You can, however, buy the Champion of the North pack from the Zen Store... and it doesn't cost $200.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can, however, buy the Champion of the North pack from the Zen Store... and it doesn't cost $200.

Sorry, confused with the Hero of the North pack and Champion of the North pack.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Well that amount of zen sounds right in terms of earning it. I made 8000 zen in 20ish days and that was before i had all theleadership and chars that i got now.

I can make 20000 zen in about a month now i would wager.
    Never spent a cent of a real,dollar
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well that amount of zen sounds right in terms of earning it. I made 8000 zen in 20ish days and that was before i had all theleadership and chars that i got now.

I can make 20000 zen in about a month now i would wager.
    Never spent a cent of a real,dollar

How? Ive been playing for about 38 days and have about 600,000 Ad now over 2 characters! That = about 3600 zen at a rate of 165 each! I really do need to learn how to make money quicker!