What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Play With The Devs - Playtest Tiamat 5/19 4PM PDT

Comments

• Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And can we get an answer on how the run went?
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    And can we get an answer on how the run went?

Can't you even google when the run is supposed to happen? It's 2 hours away.
  • Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Different time zone. My bad.
  • Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Grt news...

THEN PLZ Make sure Enchantment Not more than Rank 7...or 6 And Dont Use any Bug or Exploits....

Another Thing dont use any Legendary Artifact...or Something...(Epic Can use)

We eagerly waiting for your experience and Response after killing tiamat...

And one more Thing before fighting with Her plz dont fix any rubber banding Fix...plz Then u can enjoy real fun of Playing...plz...Dont Do that...
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, i would love to see it, max rank 7, no bugged classes, rainbow party, no bugged artifacts, no GM panel open with the God Mode command line in it.

And please continue, show us all the T2 dungeons too, with same setup.

And as some mentioned above, no dedicated private room, ordinary play please.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Too bad my 2 two 70 toons are around 2.5k which is too high to test and "sadly" they don't have any bugged enchants or artifacts, nor are they the classes with the "finest" bugs.

Anyway i know, they wouldn't let me in...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And 7Gb of patching to do.. Uh-oh.. lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    That was FUN!!!! And I spammed my Astral Seal like it was going out of style.

Tolerable lag, tough mobs and dragon head.. but sitting at just over 1800 ilvl, I was one of the weakest characters there.. saw quite a few 2k and 3k characters.
    header.png
  • Options
    unabletodisplayunabletodisplay Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had fun, was in instance 1. We had the usual bit of lag.
    Didn't win it, but overall seemed OK.
    Couple issues for me.
    (1) 0 damage off and on during the fight, I had 0s filling my screen :(
    happend most on dragons, but also on mobs.
    (2) I got rooted and coundn't move without relogging, happened after using a few mass res scrolls in the acid AOE on the green head.

Thanks devs!
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tiamat failed
    active buffs [ii][iii][iv] hoard % 100
    lost by 5 seconds...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Nevermind. Found the thread. lol
    header.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    After Killing or lose Tiamat plz Show us how to complete any T2 Dun gen...Team form must be like this...

1..DC
    2..CW
    3..GWF
    4..CW/SW/TR/HR
    5.GF/op

I want to see How u complete T2 with GWF..His Dmg is too low...Dont use any legendary Artifact and Enchantment Max rank 7...Just do ETOS...OR E Wolf Den...Plz do it...

No one use their Ligindary Equipment ...Just do it and Show us then we follow ur lead...
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    After Killing or lose Tiamat plz Show us how to complete any T2 Dun gen...Team form must be like this...

1..DC
    2..CW
    3..GWF
    4..CW/SW/TR/HR
    5.GF/op

I want to see How u complete T2 with GWF..His Dmg is too low...Dont use any legendary Artifact and Enchantment Max rank 7...Just do ETOS...OR E Wolf Den...Plz do it...

No one use their Ligindary Equipment ...Just do it and Show us then we follow ur lead...

That's pretty much the composition we usually use running T2. Excpet GWF/TR in one slot and CW/HR in the other 2.That's pretty much standard...
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    query523 wrote: »
    That's pretty much the composition we usually use running T2. Excpet GWF/TR in one slot and CW/HR in the other 2.That's pretty much standard...

He just said that GWF dmg is too low, so I guess he has still a lot to learn before trying T2
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I Already Did T2...But What About 1 Shot kill...84K Hp...Killed in 1 shot...item lvl 2.2

Another Thing Just Give Ur GWF Config...I Had 2 EPIC..ELEMENTAL (FOOT AND hAND) AND 2 rare SET buy from Seal Vender...Plz Give Ur GWF Config..(Artifact,,Enchantment and Gear)...

OK Just Do 1 thing...

Enter Protector Enc...

Lfg--- Any t2 dungeon Gwf...inv plz...(dont use ur Item Lvl....)

and Wait for at least 1hr...no one take u....but if u legendary one then Someone Take u.or guild carry u because they r ur fnd..but u never compare DPS with cw or sw
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My observations:

1. Server was uber stable and working smooth like never before. Why? Restart before Raid and VERY limited number of players on server. You will NEVER see such a smoothness on live server, don't fool yourself.

2. Tiamat was nerfed. I don't know what dev's has changed, but this Tiamat will be soloable by top BiS uber donator players. Dont think, that was the same Tiamat we have on live server.

3. I have no method for checking that any bugged dancing blade/feytouch ench was used. Probably yes.

4. Some part of community didn't understood idea of this raid and went there with full power characters. Names of those idiots will be shown, when I've inspect most of the people at the end of raid.

Conclusion:
    I don't know, what dev's tried to prove. But they failed.
    This Tiamat is TO EASY.

Now waiting for real run on live server or T2 dungeon streamed or Tiamat.

Video from GF point of view is uploading atm, should be available in 20 minutes. It's uploaded, but not available yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKj8UdT0CA8&feature=youtu.be

Meanwhile check out last pvp: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTQP7TdGjfNGHiqi9IRmLUQ

DMG
    http://i.imgur.com/nzmTSmD.png

To bad I didn't found 1st dps on this raid to inspect him ;)
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Grt Fight ....

I saw that Video....

1.For Entering Tiamat temple u need transcended Weapon Enchantment or armor enc...(CW Using Instant child...)..Nice
    2...Why enemy coming too low....O...When We play Then they come 10-15 at a time...May be They are on leave...
    3.U stand in the middle of of the Circle..But Ur life Not Reduce too much (It reduce but cant kill..at least 3 short need)....So Tiamat Cant Harm U...So now Everyone can stand in the Middle Of that circle and Protect the Cleric.....

4. Here I am not seeing anyone of item lvl 1800...All r legendary or epic player with legendary artifact...ok...(We requested u to dont go with Ligendary Item...)

5..Nice Play but Still Defeated by Tiamat...

Last Conclusion

If Dev..Cant Kill Tiamat Then Why Should WE try to kill her...TO SPEND ALL OUR KIT OR Potion...

Good Taimating Still Undefeated.....but Nice Play
  • Options
    olegius88olegius88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    In my opinion it was perfect :) Mobs still hit hard but also die faster.
    Heads were also fine except the 0 damage whic we have got from him... maybe it was paladin buff, idk.
    I hope you also remove the rewards for loosing tiamat... or better you remove the good rewards like bags, eggs etc. because of AFKers. They destroy our tiamat runs... if you remove the good prices, they may not go in for beeing afk and getting one bag/egg.
    Mainclass: DC
    Mainchar: Mr. Shu
    :cool:
  • Options
    senterionosenteriono Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wentris wrote: »
    He just said that GWF dmg is too low, so I guess he has still a lot to learn before trying T2

was thinking the same thing right now gwf of even gs doubles anybody elses dmg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    olegius88 wrote: »
    In my opinion it was perfect :) Mobs still hit hard but also die faster.
    Heads were also fine except the 0 damage whic we have got from him... maybe it was paladin buff, idk.
    I hope you also remove the rewards for loosing tiamat... or better you remove the good rewards like bags, eggs etc. because of AFKers. They destroy our tiamat runs... if you remove the good prices, they may not go in for beeing afk and getting one bag/egg.

What?
    Hit hard? Normally, with my 3.5k + im one shotted. Here, with 1.9 mobs even scratch me. Are you on weed or smth?
    0 dmg is bugged CW skill, but most of pl even didnt realize that. ****, Im playing only GF since 2 years, and still know more about this game than u.

w/e

ALL BIG MISTIFICATION
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Please note that final tuning for this fight may not be released depending on how the playtest goes.

So, Great and Wonderful OZ.. I mean Strumslinger, Any verdict?

Nevermind, looks like the patch notes are up...

• Temple of Tiamat: There are now entrance restrictions on the Temple of Tiamat. You must be at least level 70 and have a Total Item Level of 1800 to enter. While this limits who can enter and fight Tiamat, it should significantly improve the chance of success."
    • Temple of Tiamat: Lowered the difficulty of creatures within the Temple of Tiamat by approximately 20%.

And...

The patch notes just got removed, just a server reset...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    PLZ see that Video...Every One He Inspect Are the Legendary One...But U cant Enjoy Original game play...like stuck,, and Rubber Etc...But Nice Play...lol:cool:
  • Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    .but u never compare DPS with cw or sw

Sry...but if you cant compare to CW/SW you play the gwf wrong. Every decent GWF makes much mor dps than a CW/SW with equal gs. I guess you still playing sentinel and IV. No wonder why you cant make dps.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    i think you are missing the point.
    So devs !

How you assess our efforts.

Btw. On Temple 1 there were even more ppl with GS 4k+. I got friends video, but not public. In temple 2 wasn't so bad. Just few freaks.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    senteriono wrote: »
    lol we had 4/5 of the 5 heads down too 3 bars last night on tia with 10 people and none of us where tran ench or legendary arti equp L2P

U almost Do it that Is good...But Still Still Undefeated....May be When We try with Lag and Rubber Then may be we try our hard and ....WE Will be defeated....OK Good Fight..lol
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    my fnd...Paragon is IV...And Destroyer Build....is that good ...or I change my PAragon...Plz Help;;;
  • Options
    olegius88olegius88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What?
    Hit hard? Normally, with my 3.5k + im one shotted. Here, with 1.9 mobs even scratch me. Are you on weed or smth?
    0 dmg is bugged CW skill, but most of pl even didnt realize that. ****, Im playing only GF since 2 years, and still know more about this game than u.

w/e

ALL BIG MISTIFICATION

Yeah they needed 2 hits on me with my 30% DR! And that is okay for a DC...
    But they died really fast and that makes it easier as before... Do you want to stay alive without dodge or blocking? lol you are on weed, not me^!!
    Why are you sure that this damage were from a CW? I don't think that you know more about this game as me, you ONLY know something about the CW bugg, which I never experienced before!
    Mainclass: DC
    Mainchar: Mr. Shu
    :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    spideymt wrote: »
    Sry...but if you cant compare to CW/SW you play the gwf wrong. Every decent GWF makes much mor dps than a CW/SW with equal gs. I guess you still playing sentinel and IV. No wonder why you cant make dps.

My item Lvl 2.1...Paragon IV

Destroyer Build Is That Good Or I go for SM paragon ..LOL..PLZ Help
  • Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I watched this video and I definately call bull on it. That was mod5 Tiamat settings and there was no way that ppl weren't getting 1 shotted by those devils/demons. Not to mention ppl failed to fullfill the request by not using legendary stuff. Boo on you guys.
This discussion has been closed.