Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150416c.10

Comments

• Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    The lostmauth set is just 10-15% total dmg of my gwf tho.

Thats why i asked for an ACT. No PN since i asked :-(

• Options
    aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Panderus, do y know abt bugged Ice Wind Domination - at some instances (like Icewind Pass N2) it is always active - but frozen and doesn't start points capturing. It happend sometimes in mod 5, but now things turned worse and it's almost impossible to participate in BDI, cause most part of them are freezed with this bug.
    Secondly, trans brozewood is bugged also - it doesn't puts marks on enemies (at least from Pala skill's TW and RA) - never. Are there plan to fix this?
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Panderus, do y know abt bugged Ice Wind Domination - at some instances (like Icewind Pass N2) it is always active - but frozen and doesn't start points capturing. It happend sometimes in mod 5, but now things turned worse and it's almost impossible to participate in BDI, cause most part of them are freezed with this bug.
    Secondly, trans brozewood is bugged also - it doesn't puts marks on enemies (at least from Pala skill's TW and RA) - never. Are there plan to fix this?

I am aware, I was there every day to collect my black Ice and only once saw a working one. Its on the list of things to investigate for sure.

Also, thanks to everyone who reported issues, I will be having QA look into them as soon as possible.

If anyone has details on the New Cragmire exploit (somone did this already, thanks!) or how to actually do crazy amounts of damage with Feytouched, please PM me.

See you guys in the game!
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited May 2015
    Aw man, Vow of Enmity used to proc Lightning Arc, that way a Paladin could do at least a little damage in a dungeon. No more now... :(
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    I am aware, I was there every day to collect my black Ice and only once saw a working one. Its on the list of things to investigate for sure.

Also, thanks to everyone who reported issues, I will be having QA look into them as soon as possible.

If anyone has details on the New Cragmire exploit (somone did this already, thanks!) or how to actually do crazy amounts of damage with Feytouched, please PM me.

See you guys in the game!

About black ice domination: It freezes when everyone leaves the pvp area (or one of the factions, i'm still not sure) and stays in that state forever, until the instance closes one way or another. That's what I remember from module 3 discussion with some guys in there.

If you need more details about cragmire, feel free to ask in there, i can send you a howto step by step, this thing stinks and i'll gladly help you to patch the holes.
  • Options
    killerwhale87killerwhale87 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Completely dissatisfied about the patch notes. SW needs fixing, enchants desperately need fixing, CW with there 92% crit chance seems fine of course (sarcasm intended) Why would you nerf Geas? That's my major question. I main Solace a powerful DC Healer and if you PVP im sure you have ran into me. No way shape or form did I "exploit" Geas. While im keeping you stunned there is no chance in healing myself, dropping a shield, or even looking behind me from time to time. It took 100% focus to stun someone permanently. This is not OP this is a skilled player knowing who he should keep stunned for his party to survive. As heal DC I cant kill jack ****. Therefore I have to wait for someone to come get you. Its not even a stun its a Immobilize. You can still ATTACK ME!!!!! Now we just use break the spirit again.... whoopty doo thanks for the new content we wont be using. I don't like playing DC anymore simply cause I made a Trans Terror to test it and find it was bugged and what? STILL NO FIX HURRAH! Spend all ur AD to get nothing in return, in fact negative returns!! Freaking SWEET! Now take the fun out of PVP for me. I could catch TR, Not anymore, Could stop CW from dodging, not anymore.... Could keep a powerful GWF from spamming at wills in my face... not anymore.

Please re-consider changing Geas. Its a good addition to the balance of things. I sacrifice a healing spell to stun the strongest guy on your team. How is it not fair? Oh you couldn't run away? Oh your DC sucked and doesn't know what hes doing? That's the game. The skill was working as intended. Putting a internal cooldown on a Encounter is the dumbest thing ive ever hear. IT ALREADY HAS A COOLDOWN. If you cant develop divinity fast enough you cannot perma stun. Allowing Geas to not ignore CC immunity is all you folks needed to do. Why not just try that out before slapping a Encounter killing cooldown on it. Currently only viable in eLoL and PvP anyway,
    SOLACE 3.2k Faithful DC AP Build
    SOLIDUS 2.7k GWF 20kPower Destroyer
    JAFFAR 2.3k SW Fury Hellbringer
    SOLONDRA 2.3k TR Saboteur
  • Options
    malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2015
    Please fix the problem with Hoard reclamation not being able to accumulate. We are finishing Tiamat few times per day, getting no rewards for it... It kind of sux.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Classes and Balance

[*]Hunter Ranger
    • Aspect of the Lone Wolf: Rank 4 now increases Deflect as expected.
    • Stormstep Action: This class feature no longer grants more recharge than expected with Seismic Shot.

Thanks for the fixes. Was not aware of Stormstep action. Hope to see ones for
    - Pathfinder action giving negative of 0 deflect on rank 1. Rank 4 'as usual' reduces deflect.
    - Roots. Please fix roots finally!
    - Wisdom/Control strength not effecting roots. Wisdom possibly not effecting anything (even disruptive) with control strength.
    - Thorned ward(possibly due to roots bugs) deal 0 damage and 0 effect to reduce DR for both mobs and players.
    - Wild Medicine does not respects max HP bonuses from armor and give very low values.
    - Battlehorned is giving 400 regen witch is useless for everyone now.

I hope you guys finally fix all control strength/resist bugs not just for HRs. Good Geas fix. So that players can focus on playing and balancing game. At the moment daze is only one useful feature HR has for pvp and pve due to bugged damage class does not have.
  • Options
    olafthegreatolafthegreat Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    no fix to weapon master rank 4 not working????????
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's great you are fixing bugs, but please think of the poor warlocks here. You fix a bug that gave an advantage, but even with that advantage warlocks can barely do content atm.

I'm sorry, but I can't see the crying anymore. I'm a nearly bis GWF, a very good player, and good warlocks with half my gear can compete with my DPS just fine. I'll still do more, but they do not fall behind me like other classes, and no, no fabled/accursed sets. I don't consider the nerf a nerf in that case, I consider it balancing and DPS warlocks are in a decent place at the moment. Much more than CW's to say the least.
  • Options
    malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2015
    freshour wrote: »
    The only groups completing these are going with all SW's and CW's and bugging the living <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of it... I am going to go out on a limb and say this has less than a 0.0000000000001% chance to be completed. Mystra has been granting a **** load of power to turn back the weave this mod.

Naaah, shes fine. Tiamat is doable with right coordination and good raid.
    We've done it without any bugs or exploits.

screenshot-2015-05-12-20.jpg

screenshot-2015-05-12-21.jpg
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    no fix to weapon master rank 4 not working????????

BOOM, fixed. First posts updated with more information.

*drops mic*
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Panderus,

Please, could you confirm that Lostmauth's artifact set bonus is completely broken and it's going to be fixed soon? Thanks.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    trill34trill34 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015

*drops mic*

Worrrrrrrd
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thanks for the fixes to hrs but please fix the roots problem.
  • Options
    smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited May 2015

*drops mic*

Thanks!

btw, server is unabvailable atm (the preview server).
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2015

*drops mic*

make another BOOM on aspect of falcon rank4 ( the range is same with rank 3) and aimed shot rank 4 ( charge time not reduced) pls...ty
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How about a fix for executioner TR's non-functioning capstone? Stealth regen speed not working, SoD itself not even triggering off some powers(Smoke bomb is the main not working one) and only triggering on one enemy even when it does proc, and suddenly only triggering from our encounter powers... It hasn't even been acknowledged yet. Please fix it.

Oh, and how about leather pants and shirts at 70 being worse than every other class?

A long hard look at the mod 5 change to stealth depletion from damage needs to be taken too. It worked in mod 5, sorry of, when it was possible to take just tiny DoT hits from mobs. Now that I basically never take less than a third of my HP and often more in a hit... Um. It's a huge nerf to all paths of TR I doubt anyone even considered in the process of making everything deal such absurd damage. Between barely being in stealth, the difficulty of improving gear, and the broken capstone, even after a lot of work to get even back where I was, I'm still not back where I was and might as well not play my TR, especially when people are exploiting the broken lostmauth set.

Lostmauth set needs the nerf bat, that thing is utterly absurd.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    sweetbreadssweetbreads Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've been very vocal of late about the lack of fixes that actually benefit the player. At least now people can see some progress, we have to remember they're not machines so they can't fix everything all at the same time. The new road map is a very good idea and shows they're now listening to the community. It would also go a long way to appeasing a very passionate community if they rolled back the RP Enchants ninja nerfs.
  • Options
    killerwhale87killerwhale87 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    macjae wrote: »
    It's very obviously not fair in PvP. One of my characters is a temptation warlock, and one of his most important survival tools is being able to shadow slip for very long periods of time. There have been occasions where I have been killed in GG games solely because a DC was able to break my shadow slip by exploiting Geas, allowing others to follow up with cc and damage they otherwise could not. I'm sure there are other players who feel the same way, maybe GWFs wasting their unstoppable.

So it's nice to see this exploit fixed.

So your shift mechanic is more important than others? Everyone has a dodge and it is important. Geas sure prevented that but like I said, I cannot do anything else while immobilizing a player. There is also no chance at immobilizing a second player so its not like your always going be the target. If your a threat to my team, I'm definitely going to focus stunning you specifically. This was the whole intention of the skill I imagine. DC is one of the first classes they "fixed" since mod 6. We have almost nothing new up our sleeves and the only cool thing we did get is now being nerfed to the ground cause people cant find a way to counter it. You yourself cant... we are both locked and cannot move. Basically your team must save you. YOU MUST RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE? WHAT? PROPOSTEROUS!!!! Everyone seems to think balance is a 1v1 situation. It is not! It takes a TEAM to beat current content, as it should be. Without perfect synergy you die. PVP shouldn't be much different. Oh well, there going to nerf it anyways so ill save my breath from here on out. **** smug pvpers, thanks for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> one of the least played classes.

PS: SW still needs LOTS of LOVE (Never gonna happen probably, but keep that somewhere on the to-do list for mod 12)
    SOLACE 3.2k Faithful DC AP Build
    SOLIDUS 2.7k GWF 20kPower Destroyer
    JAFFAR 2.3k SW Fury Hellbringer
    SOLONDRA 2.3k TR Saboteur
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is autokick on short disconnects is getting addressed any time soon???
  • Options
    berthraktusberthraktus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    BUG:

Rousing Speech(Feat) and United(Feat) in class feature slot.

This feats is only working if it is in class feature slot. It is only possible to be able to use it when it leaves the empty class feature slot and then leveling the feat, it automatically goes into the slot class feature.

ESYsCt3.png
    No Pain -.
  • Options
    silvergaze222silvergaze222 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    BUG:

Rousing Speech(Feat) in class feature slot.

This feat is only working if it is in class feature slot. It is only possible to be able to use it when it leaves the empty class feature slot and then leveling the feat, it automatically goes into the slot class feature.

ESYsCt3.png

With the new odd bugs being found since this update, should we call it the Neverwinter effect? X3

Seriously though, it's really odd that changing a class feature would change feats as well as other unrelated areas.. Is it like a web?
  • Options
    knope88knope88 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015

*drops mic*
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    You should not celebrate that earlier... I just came back from Test (i just Downloaded/unpacked 66M on a new update) and i saw 3 bugs on this last patch :

- first: Weapon Master still do not grants proper extra crit chance.
    - Second: Now, Focused Destroyer does not proc at all, which means, that "Destroyer" is bugged too.
    - Third: Not any of their icons are shown under char stat's portrait.

http://youtu.be/MUJwabnIseA

I can second this. You better pick that mic back up, Destroyer and Weapon Master don't proc in Test Sever...
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by flyofavalon View Post
    Most of those pale in comparison to the HR bug.

Slot Constricting arrow, binding arrow, and longstrider shot + crushing roots. Make sure you are trapper with the cooldown reduction from melee-ranged.

First you need a weapon enchant that ticks damage. perfect plaguefire works well.

Go into melee and cast gushing wounds. Go back into ranged and enjoy shooting constricting, binding, and longstrider as if they were at-wills. Every tick of gushing lowers ranged cooldowns so your 3 ranged skills are up 24/7. Combine that with crushing roots and you have perma daze with the highest burst and dps output of any class.

So broken it makes all previously listed bugs look like a well balanced game.

Why i dont see this fixed? we are tired of perma root and daze
This discussion has been closed.