test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Master + Would you look at it? Just look…. Achievements Broken

unkytimunkytim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
The counter on these two achievements have stopped working for me. They are Dungeon Master and Would you look at it? Just look…

1. I’ve already made progress on both achievements. Dungeon master is stuck at 64% and the Scrying Stone achievement is stuck at 14%.
2. The counter on both stopped around the same time as the last patch.
3. I’ve seen five people on the trueachievements boards with the same issue with Dungeon Master.
4. I kept playing epic dungeons after I noticed the counter freeze and I’ve done more than the 25 needed for the achievement now.
5. Other achievements I still need are NOT having issues
6. I’ve completed epic dungeons with both my level sixty characters on the account since the counter freeze.
7. I usually open the epic dungeon chest each time with a key.
8. I started a new character and continued to get the 3 Scrying Stones in Protectors Enclave but the counter still did not move.

The counter on these two achievements have stopped working for me. They are Dungeon Master and Would you look at it? Just look…
Post edited by unkytim on

Comments

• theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just came in to post that I'm having the same issue with DM. I already got the other scrying stones one.

Here is a link to what TC is referring to: http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=873638
  • badmrfrostyxxxbadmrfrostyxxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The "Dungeoneering" achievement has the same problem. Here is another forum thread with others reporting the same problem:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=620610
  • scenespyroscenespyro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am also having the 14% scrying stone issue
  • mynameisbartmynameisbart Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah got the same problem. My dungeon master achievement is stuck on 56%.
    edited May 2015
    Will this be fixed in the update? I've completed a few more epics (including a T2) but I'm still stuck at 16%.
  • agamerx360agamerx360 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dungeon Master achievement stuck at 96%!?! If only I had done just one more before that update...

Just to confirm "Dungeon Master", "Dragon's Bane" and "Would you look at it? Just look at it!" achievements are not progressing for me, as well as for others in my guild. Not sure if it coincides with the recent update, or with the latest Xbox Live issues.

Just hoping that when it is fixed, all the epic dungeons, dragons and scrying stones will have been tracked, and get credited towards the achievement progression.
    edited May 2015
    Dragon's Bane works just fine for me. It's Dungeon Master I'm having problems with. The other one I got before the issue arose.
    edited May 2015
    Anyone know if this was fixed? I was in Epic Cloak Tower testing it when they took down the servers just now.
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    Anyone know if this was fixed? I was in Epic Cloak Tower testing it when they took down the servers just now.

Is this EVER going to be fixed? I'd hate to not get 100% because of a glitch...
  • unkytimunkytim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can confirm that the achievements are still broken as of after the maintenance today. Let's make sure we have tons of new stuff for sale in the zen market though...
    edited May 2015
    unkytim wrote: »
    I can confirm that the achievements are still broken as of after the maintenance today. Let's make sure we have tons of new stuff for sale in the zen market though...

Pretty much... The fact that they didn't fix it with today's maintenance only proves that they're either ignoring us or don't care that wer'e having problems.
  • agamerx360agamerx360 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The achievements were broken last time the game app was updated, and not after the server-side maintenance. I don't anticipate we will see a fix for this until there is another update to the game app.

PS. The "Dragon's Bane" achievement is indeed working. I figured I must have killed at least 10 dragons needed to increase my progress by 1% at the time I checked, but handn't actually been keeping track. It did indeed go up by a tick as I was doing by sigil runs yesterday.
    edited May 2015
    agamerx360 wrote: »
    The achievements were broken last time the game app was updated, and not after the server-side maintenance. I don't anticipate we will see a fix for this until there is another update to the game app.

PS. The "Dragon's Bane" achievement is indeed working. I figured I must have killed at least 10 dragons needed to increase my progress by 1% at the time I checked, but handn't actually been keeping track. It did indeed go up by a tick as I was doing by sigil runs yesterday.

Yeah. That's an Achievement's App problem, rather than a Neverwinter one. It would be a LOT easier to track these kinds of achievements (Dragon's Bane) if they showed how many we had. Example: 361 / 1000 (36%).
    edited May 2015
    Yeah... I never assumed it would be fixed with the maintenance because I pretty much assume that it will never be fixed. I just find it funny that the issue isn't even being recognized. This will be my first incomplete title on the xb-one. It bothers me this time cos I already put in 250+ hours.

I never had issues with the 1000 Dragon's like some other people. They may not get that you have to kill ten dragons just to see a tick of 1%.
    edited May 2015
    Yeah... I never assumed it would be fixed with the maintenance because I pretty much assume that it will never be fixed. I just find it funny that the issue isn't even being recognized. This will be my first incomplete title on the xb-one. It bothers me this time cos I already put in 250+ hours.

I never had issues with the 1000 Dragon's like some other people. They may not get that you have to kill ten dragons just to see a tick of 1%.

I put a ticket in yesterday. No response yet but I understand I have to give it time.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    Pretty much... The fact that they didn't fix it with today's maintenance only proves that they're either ignoring us or don't care that wer'e having problems.
    ...or they have many more pressing problems/bugs to address than achievements. Think about it... achievements are pretty insignificant compared to actual game-breaking bugs. Just because your minor issue isn't fixed yet doesn't mean they haven't logged the problem and put it on the schedule. It's probably just a much lower priority than the crashes, disconnects, broken inventories, broken dungeons (Lair of Lostmauth), etc.
    edited May 2015
    ...or they have many more pressing problems/bugs to address than achievements. Think about it... achievements are pretty insignificant compared to actual game-breaking bugs. Just because your minor issue isn't fixed yet doesn't mean they haven't logged the problem and put it on the schedule. It's probably just a much lower priority than the crashes, disconnects, broken inventories, broken dungeons (Lair of Lostmauth), etc.

I kinda just want an update from them saying they acknowledge the problem. It could take a year to fix for all I care... I'm not going anywhere special.

Achievements may not effect standard gameplay but new players may not bother starting the game if they know going in that at least three of the achievements are broken (I know that I would have stayed away if they were broken before I started).
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I kinda just want an update from them saying they acknowledge the problem. It could take a year to fix for all I care... I'm not going anywhere special.
    Well, the good news is we've seen today in other bug report and feedback threads that Cryptic/PW do read our posts and they send information we provide back to the development team. I think it's safe to assume they've seen this thread -- especially with how often it has been at the top of the page.
    edited May 2015
    Well, the good news is we've seen today in other bug report and feedback threads that Cryptic/PW do read our posts and they send information we provide back to the development team. I think it's safe to assume they've seen this thread -- especially with how often it has been at the top of the page.

I hope so. But I have three other achievements left I'm working on so they will keep me busy while I wait.
    edited May 2015
    The game updated. Has anyone tried Dungeon Master yet?
  • badmrfrostyxxxbadmrfrostyxxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just finished an additional dungeon post patch. Still borked :(
    edited May 2015
    Not working for me either.
    edited May 2015
    They replied to my ticket only to refer to this board. I posted a link to THIS TOPIC in my ticket. Well, at least now I know for a fact that they don't care... Since they didn't even bother to read the ticket. :(
    edited May 2015
    That makes me laugh and rage at the same time...
    edited May 2015
    That makes me laugh and rage at the same time...

Same here. >_> :(
    edited May 2015
    Not sure if posted yet but I'm seeing reports that Dungeoneering (The normal dungeon achievement) is also affected. I wasn't paying attention since I already have it.
  • fir3kingfir3king Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can confirm the normal dungeon achievement is also glitched.
    All three achievements are still bugged as of the moment of typing this.

Me and many other achievement hunters are very bugged by this and hope it will be resolved soon since I really enjoy playing Neverwinter
    edited May 2015
    Bumparooni!
    edited May 2015
    Any word on when this will be fixed or what?
  • xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So what's the story.. do mods or admin even reply to these threads? Do they not believe it's glitched? Check trueachievements.com which tracks all achievements and when they're earned.. you'll notice that Dungeoneering, Dungeon Master and Would you look at it? have not been earned since the 05/05/15 patch. Love the game.. but fix it, come on!