test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Master + Would you look at it? Just look…. Achievements Broken

2»

Comments

• theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mods seem to only respond when someone is being a jerk.
  • luttoperpetuoluttoperpetuo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi guys, since they seem not to answer, I kindly ask you to tweet/retweet the following every day until it is solved. I am gonna do it , maybe if we all do this they will listen.

Please fix the dungeons and scrying stones achievements @NeverwinterGame @XboxP3 @majornelson @TrueAchievement @XboxAchs #PleaseWeNeed1000G

https://twitter.com/P3rP37u4L/status/602125738872086528
  • xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yea sorry, i don't tweet or facebook.. so i'll leave that to you guys ;P
  • unkytimunkytim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'll probably just stand on my roof and yell about the situation to random people as they pass by...
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    unkytim wrote: »
    I'll probably just stand on my roof and yell about the situation to random people as they pass by...

LMFAO!! Oh u made my day
    edited May 2015
    These glitched achievements aren't even listed on their "list of known issues" thread.. wtf
    edited May 2015
    These glitched achievements aren't even listed on their "list of known issues" thread.. wtf

Check the date on OP of that thread.
  • gunsplicer7gunsplicer7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there any other way we can bug them about getting these achievements fixed? knowing that I can't get 100% on this game is putting me off somewhat and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • mynameisbartmynameisbart Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any news yet?
    edited May 2015
    Is there any other way we can bug them about getting these achievements fixed? knowing that I can't get 100% on this game is putting me off somewhat and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We bugged them to the point where I got the CM to create the newer known issues thread but he didn't add the broken achievements to it (which I had mentioned in a PM to the CM). So we bugged him and he added the achievement issue to the OP of that thread, saying they are working on the issue.
  • knightmare6465knightmare6465 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just spent 4.5hrs aquiring each of the 42 Scrying Stones (game gave me confirmation from each area upon finding & using all 3 from each area) and yet the achievment reads that ONLY 50% of the achievment is done & no achievment given!!
    edited June 2015
    Update tomorrow. Here's to hoping this problem gets fixed!
    edited June 2015
    Looks like the devs are trying to resolve this issue.

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/603942104134361089
  • afoster85afoster85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same issue here, Dragon's Bane, Dungeon Master, and Would you look at it achievements not working. Submitted a support ticket and reported the issue to Xbox. They really need to fix this for those who have put in the time to unlock them.
  • spookyvaporsspookyvapors Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    They ever going to fix this? It's been 2 months. The dungeon and scrying stones achievements are broke. Come on Arc, this is getting ridiculous.
    Anyone know if it's fixed with the update?
  • afoster85afoster85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Anyone know if the Tiamut update fixed this?

FYI to the devs...If this is part of the new update it should be added to the patch notes.
    edited July 2015
    Still not updated. But they said on Reddit they're working on it, so there's that, I guess... :(
    bump!! fix it!
  • virtuakillervirtuakiller Member Posts: 1 New User
    Achievements were meant to be bugged so that people won't quit playing after getting all of them. I believe Arc wants your time & money thats why patch after patch, it doesn't get fixed. Alot of people would quit the game after 100% collection of achievements. Game is free for a reason!
  • valaniillevalaniille Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Achievements were meant to be bugged so that people won't quit playing after getting all of them. I believe Arc wants your time & money thats why patch after patch, it doesn't get fixed. Alot of people would quit the game after 100% collection of achievements. Game is free for a reason!

We could stop playing (and paying) untill the achievements are fixed ...
  • badmrfrostyxxxbadmrfrostyxxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    The announcement for Septembers big update mentions the achievements are fixed:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9486263

However I won't be holding my breath.
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Am I missing something here?
    I've never paid any attention to Acheivements as I always thought they didn't really mean anything or have any impact on the game. Now I see one guyssaying he never would have started playing NW if he knew the Acheivements were broken. Am I missing out on some xbox store credits or something? Or maybe some in game rewards? Is that what Acheivements get you?
  • badmrfrostyxxxbadmrfrostyxxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    bagoat wrote: »
    Am I missing something here?
    I've never paid any attention to Acheivements as I always thought they didn't really mean anything or have any impact on the game. Now I see one guyssaying he never would have started playing NW if he knew the Acheivements were broken. Am I missing out on some xbox store credits or something? Or maybe some in game rewards? Is that what Acheivements get you?

Bragging rights are about the only thing they are worth and even that is questionable. Oh and a tiny rebate on purchases on live, I can't remember exactly what it is. Maybe 5% if you have over 75K GS. But I like em just like just cus I like em, not really sure why.

• bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Well shoot. That's what I figured but was hoping I was wrong.
    Any chance it's a Microsoft thing? I know of them but, clearly am not one that ever payed much attention to them. I only ask if it might be a Microsoft thing since every game I play seems to have them so they're not unique to NW so maybe they have a hand in it. I'm really just grasping at straws though.
    Hope it gets fixed for you.
  • unkytimunkytim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    OP Here... I can confirm that the Scrying Stone achievement is fixed now with the September 8th update. You'll receive any progress you made after the counter broke once you are logged in now. I did have to sign in with all three of my characters one at a time though in order for each characters progress to count towards the achievement. I did not receive any extra progress on my Dungeon Master achievement though so I'm assuming that it's still broken. I thought maybe it might just continue where you left off right before the break (I was at 64%)... but I can't do a counter test to check this theory because I can't do epics anymore at my current character level. I would hope this isn't true though anyways because I've done more than enough epics to get the achievement.
    Dungeon master still broken... Plus several new achievements stuck on...100%???? Can somebody explain it to me? PW?
    Another update and Dungeon master still broken...
  • skorn254skorn254 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The 100% achievements will unlock after time. Xbox One issue.
    My Dungeon Master achievement appears to still be progressing. I completed one today and the percentage did go up.
    __neytiri_avatar_signature___by_dynamik_farr.png