test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Message Regarding Neverwinter: Elemental Evil

Comments

• blanndeblannde Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Gave NWN a week or two break, still in drowned shores.. wasn't too bad until trying to do the warning beacon in the sea bit and suddenly find my self surround by epic event grabs, clever very clever SEPARATE the dam missions, if I want to do a epic event solo Ill go looking for trouble not a 15 person one whilst doing a solo one...... I like how you have to call molly and the other critters, do the same for the epic stuff or do something.... I loved this game pre mod 6 now I try but.... its lost something....
  • mettyrmettyr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Me and my guild played since Beta...but with mod 6 it changed! This isnt fun anymore! Even with Lvl 70 and the right Armor the mobs chew you and kick you around. Dailys are not longer makeable with 1-2 Plp, you have to team up; lag, bugs and glitches are horrible, Drops are totaly missplaced (lvl 54 greens and 45 pots in lvl 70 zones where you have to beat lvl 72+ mobs for). Dungeons and Dragons with only 3 Dungeons? When you Dev would log in you could see that Plp have to zerg normal enounters down.
    Gamesupport = 0.
    32 Guildys (all adult players, that also spend Zen on this Game) are not longer interested in this messed up things.
    Let me use nice words: If i ever have something thats working, and i want to have it screwd, i call this dev-Team for doing it!
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    blannde wrote: »
    Gave NWN a week or two break, still in drowned shores.. wasn't too bad until trying to do the warning beacon in the sea bit and suddenly find my self surround by epic event grabs, clever very clever SEPARATE the dam missions, if I want to do a epic event solo Ill go looking for trouble not a 15 person one whilst doing a solo one...... I like how you have to call molly and the other critters, do the same for the epic stuff or do something.... I loved this game pre mod 6 now I try but.... its lost something....

It's way worse in Fiery Pit.
    - Emberclaw
    - Random HE-difficulty enemies sprinkled around where there is never an HE

Who could have possibly thought that slapping an HE in the middle of a quest objective was a good idea? I mean, really?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    someone should do a comparison of the positive vs negative changes that have come out since this letter.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lwedar wrote: »
    someone should do a comparison of the positive vs negative changes that have come out since this letter.

As per his note, he has cut the experience on the TOD dailies.

On the positive side:
    They have implemented better rewards in IWD for the HEs.
    They have fixed stores they broke in Mod 6 by supplying them with new merchandise.
    They have fixed some (all?) of the broken campaign progression artifacts with something.
    They have fixed some of the feats that they either broke or implemented improperly.
    They have done some work on Tiamat, to curb the outrageous difficulty of that particular piece. Did they do good here? I havent tried...
    They have made efforts at cutting the server lag and rubbernecking caused by Md 6. How is it at this point? Better, I think.

On the negative side:
    They have done little or nothing on general difficulty. Top item in his letter. They have let a lot of people move on to other games....
    They have not returned missing dungeons.
    They have not fixed all the broken and mis-implemented powers as far as I know.
    They have let a lot of bugs go but instead have spent time nerfing TOD dailies, the HE rewards they prev. fixed, etc.