test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's Everyones Aims In Neverwinter?

sobritish1sobritish1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Hey Everyone!

Just thought i'd make a thread to see what everyone is up to in the world of Neverwinter.

We all have goals right? And long term Aims..

I thought we could make a thread to share All of our goals and aims.

I'll start us off

My Aim is to be the Top Control Wizard in the Game and try maintain it.. I'll post Pictures later on Once the post has kicked off a little.

And my goal is to Create a Top Tier guild which has a large player base. I want to have a nice community of people in the guild so we can just get a party together without an issue and just to have people there at hand if somebody wants to do PvP or CN or maybe even the New dungeons from Campaign.

But when i get the Guild started it's always the fun part of getting it kick started and running properly...

►Become the Top Control Wizard
►Create a Successful Top Tier Guild
►Get Full Profound Thaum Set
►Get All Classes To Level 60
►All Rank 10 Enchantments
►Complete All Currently Released Boons
20k Gearscore
Get Chilling Eye Of The Golden Dragon

2v2xwd0.png

Anyways guys,

Get sharing Your goals and aims and Progress so Far! :)

Pictures make it much better too!
NW Xbox - Howie
Class - Control Wizard
GT - Howie EU
Post edited by sobritish1 on

Comments

• reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    BiS everything on my Cleric, max rank enchants on separate DPS and healing sets, 100m AD, every Race unlocked, level 60 of every toon.

That's pretty much it. I'm already in one of the best guilds around so that goal's complete.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • sobritish1sobritish1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thats a good shout actually, My other aim is to get full profound Thaum Set for PvP, already got the boots but im still a fair bit away, and Level 60 on all character will be on hold for me for now until i get what i need on my main, i cant get further now until im higher in the campaign which kinda sucks.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To have something to play until The Witcher 3 comes out.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    To just get at least a perfect wep enchant. But at my ad gain rate I don't think thats ever gonna happen :P
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2015
    Yea it takes a while to get perfect... I just stuck to CN and Go with a team who will stick with you most of the day and just farmed it constantly, we got rather lucky with dagger drops too.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have something cheap to do, to prevent me from spending on my other expensive hobbies, until Grad School kicks off this fall.
    edited May 2015
    Agreed, Me living in a city its so easy to just go out spending on things to do or things you want.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
    edited May 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »
    To have something to play until The Witcher 3 comes out.

What games that?
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just want to get to 60 and PvP. Not sure it will be worth it or not, and I haven't figured out if you can build up a competitive PvP character in this game without doing PvE or not. They had that pretty well figured out in WoW by the time I quit.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • unepitaphedunepitaphed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To kill a beholder. :D
    edited May 2015

Cant remember what that is lol
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • unepitaphedunepitaphed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sobritish1 wrote: »
    Cant remember what that is lol

Giant floating eyeball thinger.

neverwinter-beholder.png
    edited May 2015
    skeld11 wrote: »
    I just want to get to 60 and PvP. Not sure it will be worth it or not, and I haven't figured out if you can build up a competitive PvP character in this game without doing PvE or not. They had that pretty well figured out in WoW by the time I quit.

You sure can bro :), Go to the trader of blades building behind the Mounts Area where you can See the rage drake and the Skeletal Steed. In there you can spend your glory and get saving Seals of triumph from the Battlemaster in their as they are needed to buy the Top Tier PvP Armours
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
    edited May 2015
    Giant floating eyeball thinger.

neverwinter-beholder.png

Well thats quite a Ugly sight but hey it's still an Aim :)
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My aim is to finish setting up my in game financial enterprise so that I average a weekly income of about 1.6 million AD per week. That way I can buy basically whatever I want, whenever I want to. That and have some memorable experiences and epic laughs with my long time Xbox friends as well as to hopefully make a great many new friends along the way.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
    edited May 2015
    mrtehpuppy wrote: »
    My aim is to finish setting up my in game financial enterprise so that I average a weekly income of about 1.6 million AD per week. That way I can buy basically whatever I want, whenever I want to. That and have some memorable experiences and epic laughs with my long time Xbox friends as well as to hopefully make a great many new friends along the way.

Seems like a very nice plan indeed and i hope it works out for you man, will help with the gears in the long term too...
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • rangerman25rangerman25 Member Posts: 84
    edited May 2015
    My aim? Enjoy the game :)
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have fun?

I can tell you where that is, if you'd like.
    :)
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • obliviouslusterobliviousluster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sobritish1, not sure if you're the best CW on the xbox 1 or not, but that's not a bad CW at all.

My goal is to just have fun with this game. I don't want to be the best CW/DC/HR out there or anything grand... I want to just play well, and have at least a 12k-13k gearscore so I can run dungeons effectively (even though at 11.5k I can run all dungeons effectively bar Castle Never, but I dun like Castle Never...! xD). I hope to have 12k by the time I unlock SoT and LoLostmauth. Other than that... I just want to find a casual guild and relax while helping new players run dungeons and get gear.... That's all. Haha.
    Walk on wandering souls
    For your respite we pray
    Let our humble song clear your hearts of dismay,
    Rekindle the flame in your souls and set you free
    So walk on and become the light that guides the way~
    edited May 2015
    Sobritish1, not sure if you're the best CW on the xbox 1 or not, but that's not a bad CW at all.

My goal is to just have fun with this game. I don't want to be the best CW/DC/HR out there or anything grand... I want to just play well, and have at least a 12k-13k gearscore so I can run dungeons effectively (even though at 11.5k I can run all dungeons effectively bar Castle Never, but I dun like Castle Never...! xD). I hope to have 12k by the time I unlock SoT and LoLostmauth. Other than that... I just want to find a casual guild and relax while helping new players run dungeons and get gear.... That's all. Haha.

Im far from being the best, will be people out their I've never seen or met which will be better.

And ive not even unlocked SoT or Lostmauth yet which is depressing and im really bugged that i cant do them...

Just gotta focus on getting my Artifact Weapon first.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • doffe89doffe89 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I want to be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place

So Come with me, the time is right
    There's no better team
    Arm in arm we'll win the fight
    It's always been our dream

PO-Ke ehmm Neverwinter!
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What games that?

It's a game coming out later this month.

Anyway my goal here is the same as the goal for my daughters Bratz game on the DS. To have better clothes then everyone else :P
    edited May 2015
    doffe89 wrote: »
    I want to be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place

So Come with me, the time is right
    There's no better team
    Arm in arm we'll win the fight
    It's always been our dream

PO-Ke ehmm Neverwinter!

Love it lol, Not watched that show in years.... Might have to rewatch that sometime with my housemates for a laugh
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    killing time, waiting for eso >.>
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • yllenyllen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To find out whether I can dip in and out as per family and social life allows, but still experience the most challenging and rewarding content.

The more I read, the less I feel like I'm going to be able to achieve it :(
    edited May 2015
    gaanjaa81 wrote: »
    killing time, waiting for eso >.>

Think that might be a good game to try out..

And Update I'm up to 19,550 GS....

Potentially Top Control Wizard now?

And I'll have Artifact Weapon tomorrow
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • xxamaraxxxxamaraxx Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey Everyone!

Just thought i'd make a thread to see what everyone is up to in the world of Neverwinter.

We all have goals right? And long term Aims..

I thought we could make a thread to share All of our goals and aims.

I'll start us off

My Aim is to be the Top Control Wizard in the Game and try maintain it.. I'll post Pictures later on Once the post has kicked off a little.

And my goal is to Create a Top Tier guild which has a large player base. I want to have a nice community of people in the guild so we can just get a party together without an issue and just to have people there at hand if somebody wants to do PvP or CN or maybe even the New dungeons from Campaign.

But when i get the Guild started it's always the fun part of getting it kick started and running properly...

►Become the Top Control Wizard
    ►Create a Successful Top Tier Guild
    ►Get Full Profound Thaum Set
    ►Get All Classes To Level 60
    ►All Rank 10 Enchantments
    ►Complete All Currently Released Boons
    ►20k Gearscore
    ►Get Chilling Eye Of The Golden Dragon

24ci7ie.png

riwyl0.png

Anyways guys,

Get sharing Your goals and aims and Progress so Far! :)

Pictures make it much better too!

Well good luck! Wish it were easier for the rest of us lol but I will get there eventually. Only 230 gs away from reaching 12,000 gs and even that is not a guarantee I will get to do CN. I just want to enjoy the game and hopefully get to where you elite spenders are within like a year or so when trade house prices even out and such. Big goals and Big dreams for all of us! See you in game!:D
  • myyth99myyth99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My Aims are to lock down the class I want to play, having only two slots right now, and trying to think on everything that I did while on the PC version before swapping over to the xbox. I'm thinking of sticking with the warlock as I enjoy it and leaving my options open to rebuild my DC on the Xbox where I'll be sticking to play. I'm also trying not to feel like though its been out for a month or so that I'm already seriously behind (though there's a TON of this game not out on the xbox yet which I understand). From there my goals are to invest enough AD right now to Zen so that later I can convert it when the exchange inevitably rises, and to level to 60. Once 60, its to max gear out my lock. Oh, and also find a good guild for dungeon running and longterm play, that's on the short term list.
  • whiskeybentwhiskeybent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My aim i have to say is to fully upgrade every piece of gear on my HR, in turn try and help my guildies get their gear as well for future content, also another aim is to build a pretty big guild into a nice gaming community, with round the clock T1, T2 and future content runs, with all friendly players, also to have fun :P

That being said, my guild "Knight's of the Fallen" is recruiting active lvl 50+ players so if you would be interested in having a guild that feels like a family, i would be happy to recruit you, we run everything from T1 to PvP to Lostmouth etc, were all fairly active and friendly and always willing to lend in trying to obtain that last piece of gear.

But we can not and will not tolerate any racist remarks, sexism etc.

If you think this guilds for you and your 16+ (we do swear a bit so ya :P )hit me up, my gamertag is Apocalyptic623
    edited May 2015
    GS doesn't equate to best. Let's see a shot of that attack/healing and the actual percentages that your stat ratings add to. I happened across a toon who had about 3k more gs than mine, but less attack/healing, almost 7% less critical chance, 3% less ability recharge, etc.

I would expect the TOP control wizard to have more quantifiable goals, such as 24% dri, 10k+ attack, 40% crit, 80% severity, etc. If you're basing your good-o-meter on gs alone, you'll never be the best because you don't understand what it takes to be the best.

I totally agree, went into deep thought mode last night and totally changed my account round to which I changed my race feats completely as the 'preferred race' for CW Teifling actually isn't the best one stat wise, just on my own I sat and worked out what was best for my account and how I can get the stats to their best working with what I'm provided, my account is based around solo and how can I be good at soloing and how to stay alive. That involves killing things fast e.g Charisma build for the critical, self heal from the chaotic nexus paragon. 2400 life steal for being able to keep incoming heal to a high 3200 regeneration for that extra boost, power 7800 which people would think "need my power higher than everyone else' but if you do that then your low in other stats which is a dissadvantage. I won't have higher power until 2 slot rings and necks which will increase that but it's not a main aim unlike crit, AP, defence etc.

Nice little comment you had btw :)
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU