test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's Everyones Aims In Neverwinter?

2»

Comments

• xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How did you get the RP? What method did you use to get your artifact belt and artifact to legendary status?

Is there some secret to leveling the artifacts? Didn't play on PC, so I do not know all the tricks.
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
  • e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    OP how much RL money have you spent on this game?
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • sobritish1sobritish1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How did you get the RP? What method did you use to get your artifact belt and artifact to legendary status?

Is there some secret to leveling the artifacts? Didn't play on PC, so I do not know all the tricks.

Get rank 8-10 Dragon hoards and you will see many refinements coming in , I've had 3 black opals today and many blues.

But farming for ad is better so you can buy blood rubies
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
    edited May 2015
    e11z wrote: »
    OP how much RL money have you spent on this game?

And I spent to get the hard things, all my gems were refined by me from what I got from dungeons
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sobritish1 wrote: »
    Get rank 8-10 Dragon hoards and you will see many refinements coming in , I've had 3 black opals today and many blues.

But farming for ad is better so you can buy blood rubies

I have 3 different dragon hoard enchantments on me currently. I've spent a decent amount of real world money on this game. I have farmed quite a bit of AD from the Shores of Tuern Skirmish. I've sold at least 12 dragon gems (~140k per), 6-7 draconic rings of the shore (~200k per), 6-7 barbaric rings of the shore (~100k per), 5-6 necklaces of the shore (~50k per). This doesn't even include the 3 characters I have refining rough AD daily.

All 3 of my artifacts are epic. My artifact weapon is epic. My artifact belt is rank 31. All my enchantments are rank 8, except for 1 rank 7. My GS is 16k.

Knowing the resources I have farmed/put into my character and where I am, makes me curious what you have put into yours. No hate, just curious. Also wondering if there is a more efficient way to get the most out of my resources.
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
  • itsj4m13itsj4m13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey Everyone!

Just thought i'd make a thread to see what everyone is up to in the world of Neverwinter.

We all have goals right? And long term Aims..

I thought we could make a thread to share All of our goals and aims.

I'll start us off

My Aim is to be the Top Control Wizard in the Game and try maintain it.. I'll post Pictures later on Once the post has kicked off a little.

And my goal is to Create a Top Tier guild which has a large player base. I want to have a nice community of people in the guild so we can just get a party together without an issue and just to have people there at hand if somebody wants to do PvP or CN or maybe even the New dungeons from Campaign.

But when i get the Guild started it's always the fun part of getting it kick started and running properly...

►Become the Top Control Wizard
    ►Create a Successful Top Tier Guild
    ►Get Full Profound Thaum Set
    ►Get All Classes To Level 60
    ►All Rank 10 Enchantments
    ►Complete All Currently Released Boons
    ►20k Gearscore
    ►Get Chilling Eye Of The Golden Dragon

24ci7ie.png

riwyl0.png

Anyways guys,

Get sharing Your goals and aims and Progress so Far! :)

Pictures make it much better too!

What rings and necklace are you using? How many refining points does it take to get the sasash to legendary?
    Also, what orb do you use?
    I've managed to get my cw to 13k gear score but yours looks incredible
  • spiritualxblspiritualxbl Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    itsj4m13 wrote: »
    What rings and necklace are you using? How many refining points does it take to get the sasash to legendary?
    Also, what orb do you use?
    I've managed to get my cw to 13k gear score but yours looks incredible

Those are the Shore set, which is 100% only used by try-hards for GS. TC, don't call yourself "the best", because I've outperformed many 17k+ CWs on my 15.7k. If your goal is DPS on a CW and not buffs, debuffs and control, you can NEVER call yourself the best. DPS is secondary.
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If your goal is DPS on a CW and not buffs, debuffs and control, you can NEVER call yourself the best. DPS is secondary.

Death is the best CC in the game though...
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
    edited May 2015
    mrtehpuppy wrote: »
    Death is the best CC in the game though...

Exactly :D

Making your own build to what fits your account is whats best.

Ive changed mine quite alot and only just found whats best for me...

And ironzergs guide has changed too much for it to be good anymore, was amazing before he updated it. Got rid of alot of important things.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
    edited May 2015
    Exactly :D

Making your own build to what fits your account is whats best.

Ive changed mine quite alot and only just found whats best for me...

And ironzergs guide has changed too much for it to be good anymore, was amazing before he updated it. Got rid of alot of important things.

No. I used this same build as IZ from PC and it's very much still relevant in the Xbox version. I'm sitting at 51% crit and I've yet to meet the EoTS CW that can outperform me. I'm not bragging, but a CW that doesn't offer buffs/debuffs isn't much use to me. I'm not knocking any of your builds at all, but IZ's build is still the best. People just don't seem to know how to utilize it correctly. You NEED HV and a GPF to make it work on Xbox. I was pulling 50-60m on CN with my SS Thaum and roughly the same with my MoF Thaum with a perfect vorpal. Since switching to SS Renegade without EoTS, my DPS has remained the same, with a significant increase in my team's damage (around 20%). Yes, play how you want, but don't limit your potential. If any of you want to exchange build ideas, hmu on Xbox. I'm always willing to share my knowledge and maybe learn something new. GT: Spiritual
    edited May 2015
    Btw, there's a 21k CW in the German guild "Die....something". He's rank 10s on everything and I'm assuming he's using all GS pets lol.
    edited May 2015
    Btw, there's a 21k CW in the German guild "Die....something". He's rank 10s on everything and I'm assuming he's using all GS pets lol.

Will throw you an add tomorrow, do like abit of a good chat on builds lol, and i've not seen him around yet... i will hit 20k tomorrow once i get my new neck and will be higher if i get this chilling eye eventually.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
    edited May 2015
    Done a little update on how things are going as of yet, Hows everyone else going?
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I met all my goals, now its just play until something better cones along..since if the pc is any look into the future of nw..the the future looks bleak
    edited May 2015
    monktoasty wrote: »
    I met all my goals, now its just play until something better cones along..since if the pc is any look into the future of nw..the the future looks bleak

I feel we are as much behind as we are now for a reason so they get a feel of what's good and bad and fix it in the PC version before implementing it into the bigger worldwide community via Xbox One. A mistake on a large player base is fatal and can kill a game quickly.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Pics or it didn't happen!" (in regards to your newly achieved GS)
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • whatthenlcritwhatthenlcrit Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Could you show us your feats?
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    My main aim is to NOT be kicked from after the boss fight in either dungeons or skirmishes so that maybe I can get some decent gear to be able to do CN! I'm a HR who finishes many times top or 2nd after input from Jokers posts and enjoy the game but my aims cannot be met until the devs pay attention!
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I think first is to get 100% completion on the Achievements, then maybe all epic loot on my CW. After that, not too sure.