test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

May All Your 20s Be Natural!

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Greetings adventurers,
Over the past year, we’ve battled Black Ice-corrupted wizards, dragons, and a whole lot o’ cultists. However, like all great sagas, this one has an end. As of today, I will no longer be the community manager of Neverwinter and will be setting sail (voluntarily) for new shores. It was a difficult decision and I’m definitely sad to part ways with my favorite MMO community, but I will always remember the good times we had fondly. I did my best to serve you all as your community manager and I hope I was able to brighten your experiences in Neverwinter.

I’ve learned a lot from being your community manager and have the utmost faith in my successor, Strumslinger (I’ll let him introduce himself in another thread, but I’m sure a few of you may remember him from a few of our Neverwinter livestreams). You guys have taught me a lot and I’m so grateful for these experiences. You all are some of the most creative and spirited folks I’ve met and I applaud those qualities in all people. ^_^

I believe that a game is nothing without its players and I want to thank each and every one of you for helping make Neverwinter the game it is.

Until next time...

May all your 20s be natural!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bye akro, gl to you, wherever you are going :)
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good luck too you !!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    whats the point in changing the community manager?
    gl akro
  • Options
    bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You seem like a good guy akro. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow. What a bummer. However, I think this is a great step forward for you, Akro. Good luck in your future.
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Doubt anyone will be able to match your spirit and sense of fun. You will be missed but we all understand when it's time to move on. You had a positive affect on the community and can be proud of your time served as CM. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors and may your hair always shine like a unicorn <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I truly hope that you still play Neverwinter! You will be missed! :( We love you, Akro!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bummer, shame to see ya go, you were cool. So, this is two CMs we managed to scare away. I hope the new one comes with a longer warranty.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is so sad to hear, but you must have a good reason, good luck on your future adventures :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They cutoff Akro's head.
    How sad. :(
  • Options
    nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After what has happened not surprised to see other people parting ways voluntarily.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Aaaand... Another one bites the dust. This is BAD. :(

Well, good luck in ur future endeavours.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They doubled Akro's workload with the xbox version and its forums. Not to mention Dwight didn't leave that long ago and Akro was left with a load of additional work. There's no wonder he was driven away.
  • Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for genuinely caring about our community. Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Best CM in any MMO I have played. Really good guy. Hope the next company he works for treats him better. Good Luck Akro!
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for all the work here and gl in your new work :)
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In desperate times you leave us ?

I have great fear what will happen to NWO ,can somone enlighten us that we don't need to worry about the future of NWO?

I am very very SAD our pink hair want to leave us .
    Btw way GL on your journeys .
    Are you sure you want to quit? BOO will miss you.....
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Bummer, shame to see ya go, you were cool. So, this is two CMs we managed to scare away. I hope the new one comes with a longer warranty.

LOL!

Good luck to you in your future endeavors!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "I quit" kind of threads is not allowed on these forums :D
    Thank you and see you Akro, I guess.

P.S That new CM better introduce himself with a thread promissing new contests and upcomming x2 events.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »

Good catch :)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Thank you and see you Akro, I guess.

P.S That new CM better introduce himself with a thread promissing new contests and upcomming x2 events.

Yes, I clicked on this topic thinking we were going to get a new "natural 20" weekend. Needless to say, I was doubly disappointed. :(
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for all the good times Akro! I know you worked hard for the community! your help was much appreciated.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Akro, good luck and all the best.

...this does, however, not bode well.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ...this does, however, not bode well.

People said the same thing when Somminator left. Lets not make this into a Doom! thread please.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    People said the same thing when Somminator left. Lets not make this into a Doom! thread please.
    I did not quite pay an attention, was it around module 3? I mean, when Somminator's left.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015

People move on from different companies all the time, and many times for no better reason than there's just something better down the line. Better benefits, retirement package...heck, even better donuts. It's nothing personal against the company they work for, they just feel it's time to move along.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Very true, lew. I've made several jumps over the years -- sometimes for more salary, sometimes for a shorter commute, sometimes for a different environment.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sad to see you go, you had your moments.