Install Arc
Options

May All Your 20s Be Natural!

13»

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well the new guy better get on the ball. We got no one posting about tomorrows server maintenance yet.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Well the new guy better get on the ball. We got no one posting about tomorrows server maintenance yet.

Well panderus posted the patch notes on preview so we know it's coming, and what is in it.... Just not the timing :P
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hate to see someone leave....

I think things need some polish but will get better

Hope to see you again

Urord
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    I blame mod 6...

There... I said it... Happy now?

Good luck Arko in your future endeavours.

Lol they Nerfed the CM with mod6, now we gotta refine this new one...
    23uvq8m.png
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You did a great job mi amigo, keep rocking on...

So long, and thanks for all the fish! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    setimoselo wrote: »
    Lol they Nerfed the CM with mod6, now we gotta refine this new one...

...in this case, do we get 40% of our RP back when we feed the old one to the new one?

No fear, Akro. Just a hypothetical question... :^)
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AKRO!!!!!!

:(

Who will i report critical bugs to now!?!?!

Can't trust everyone with these super secrets...

Thanks for all you have done to make neverwinter more enjoyable!

We will miss you....

Best of luck in all you do.

And may all your 20's be natrual (tapes magnet to the bottom of dice) XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Report them to our new CM, Strumslinger :D
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well this sucks a lot!
    Bye Akro, it was you who made me return to NWO, after seeing your funny streams. I've never had the patience to watch live streams before and I just happened to stumble into yours and I got hooked. You are a really nice and very entertaining guy and I have to thank you for the fun times.
    I wish you all the best, I'm sure you'll find better prospects and I hope you'll be as energetic as always in all of your endeavors.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Enough is enough. The wild speculations and accusations have long since crossed the territory into trolling.

The Community Moderators speak to the Community Managers daily and our discussions are not limited to what we think of the trolls of the day. When we have business to discuss it gets discussed but we are about as open and frank with each other as co-workers at a normal job. We talk about home life, hobbies and other things that are not kept behind NDA's that the Community Manager's are held to.

Akromatik was not fired. He was not shown the door. He chose to take another job offer.

Seriously guys, the assumptions are not making you look good. Please say farewell but stop declaring deeper meaning into his departure.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bye akro, I will miss your streams!
  • Options
    elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    He's the new CM to succeed Akro. He'll be making his own intro thread in the near future.

From what I've seen he only introduced himself on the x-box section and most people don't read the x-box section, so Strum if you're reading this we could use an introduction here too.
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good luck in whatever you do Akro, it's been fun running with you (and stalking you!;))!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'll miss your streams Akromatik and your improbable haircuts. With your going away we lose one more part of the old NWO, the NWO of Beta times. It was very inspiring to see you playing, to see your gwf going down in IWD/DV pvp in a matter of seconds.
    Best wishes Akromatik and be happy in your new life.
  • Options
    dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Best wishes Akro!
  • Options
    mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ... For what it's worth, his new job may offer a better 401k, dental plan, or even pastries in the break room instead of donuts. Bottom line is that he's leaving of his own volition, for reasons that are his own, and we should respect that instead of doomsaying.

I'm bummed that Akro is leaving but even more bummed that people have jobs where doughnuts or even pastries are provided in the break room. Now I want to know where Akro went and if they are hiring :)
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Farewell Akromatik

127.gif

Sad platypus is sad...
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I left this game 4 days ago,come and check on things and now Akro leaves
    ppl will miss him here