test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Item: Bag of Holding from Heirloom Pack

thaviousthavious Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
For some reason when I firstbought this pack it worked fine but on my second char it does not give me the greater bag ofholding no matter how many times I try the claims vendor. I am also missing my respec tokens and accidentally used my Astral diamonds instead. I've tried support and looking this up but cannot find anything on it. Please help!
Post edited by thavious on

Comments

• bigpaparubigpaparu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would also like to know the answer to this. I purchased the heirloom pack because I believed that every character would get it, which one hopes would include greater bag of holding. Also where are respec tokens? because I have yet to see it inventory. Thanks in advance for any help with this.
  • geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I, too, purchased the heirloom pack.. and this is how I understand it to be:

the greater bag of holding is a one-character thing.. the rest is account wide.

I think it does state this in the description... I know I read something along these lines...somewhere..
  • geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    oh..almost forgot.. yes... I'm missing the tokens, too..

I purchased multiple add-ons/packs (including the different races).. and received NO tokens to change a current character..
  • thaviousthavious Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did not read or see that anywhere. So where are my respect tokens.?
  • slicksterxblslicksterxbl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thavious wrote: »
    I did not read or see that anywhere. So where are my respect tokens.?

I too have brought the heirloom pack, I found the greater bag of holding at the claims agent, but am missing the extra character slot and retraining token ?

Edit for information value the extra char slot is automatic in its use, and the " retraining token " is only

available from the character sheet, power/feat tab look for the now available "respect" option at the bottom of the tab.
  • poser13337poser13337 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the pack comes with one bag of holding not one per char it states it in the market thought i was being robed at first myself and looked says one bag of holding
  • rathashisrathashis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I also didn't receive my bag or retaining tokens. i also didn't get the extra character slot.

ETA: It looks like I got my slot and token, but no bag of holding available from the claim or in my inventory.
  • senojrmsenojrm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having similar issues to the last two posters.

It is not showing under the "Claims" tab when visiting the Reward Claims Agent.

Some additional information...

Xbox One.

Extra Character slot is available.

I've claimed the clothing, etc.

Logged in and out several times.

Went through the Clocktower Quest to get the smaller bag (as it was mentioned somewhere that this could be a problem, you have to get this bag first).

I was level 40ish before I purchased the Hierloom pack.

Any ideas.
  • paintbalfreak206paintbalfreak206 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought the Heirloom pack and got everything but the greater bag of holding, i went back to the rewards claim vendor and checked all the tabs and it was not in there. I looked through the forums and know you can only get it once but i haven't been able to get it at all it only shows the 12 slot bag, bag of diamonds, an amulet, and helper pack all say 0 available. I've tried switching characters and looking and logging on and off. Just wonder if anyone knows a way to fix this. Also don't know if it matters but when i first started playing i bought a greater bag of holding of the zen market not sure if that would prevent me from getting this one or not.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think the heirloom bag automatically equips to the character that buys the pack. When there is no mention of the claims agent on the product description, it usually auto-equips. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny.
    edited May 2015
    Just took a look and it wasn't equipped.
  • torturedsainttorturedsaint Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought the heirloom pack while playing on my level 60 character. I got the blue items, the retraining token, the companion, and the extra character slot but didn't notice the bag of holding. I've checked all of my characters inventories, bank, mail, and the rewards claim agent (npc) and still no bag. Is this a known glitch or am I just the unlucky one who got screwed out of a 1000 zen bag? And if it is a known glitch, is there a way to redeem my bag? I mean....I did pay for it.
  • taurusds1taurusds1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Heirloom Reward" don't have a greater bag of holding - from what I'm seeing a Warlock and Hunter Booster pack does tho.
  • danfilmsdanfilms Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got a bag from the Hierloom Pack.

I think it was the Heirloom pack anyways. I got the Champion of the North pack and the Heirloom pack at the same time and I did get a bag. It was on a different tab at the gift vendor.

OP make sure you check the vendor with the character you bought the Heirloom pack with. The bag is tradeable between characters but it might only be redeemable from the purchasing character.
  • sevomd69sevomd69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same thing here... I just bought a Scourge Warlock Booster pack(for the companion)... but no greater bag of holding anywhere...I sent in a ticket, so we'll see...
  • tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ive bought the Heirloom, HR, and SW packs. Your bag of holding should be either equiped on the character who made the initial purchase or at the claims vendor in Protector's Enclave. The Greater Bag of Holding is only given once per account per purchase and not per character.
  • cuzspicycuzspicy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    senojrm wrote: »
    I'm having similar issues to the last two posters.

It is not showing under the "Claims" tab when visiting the Reward Claims Agent.

Some additional information...

Xbox One.

Extra Character slot is available.

I've claimed the clothing, etc.

Logged in and out several times.

Went through the Clocktower Quest to get the smaller bag (as it was mentioned somewhere that this could be a problem, you have to get this bag first).

I was level 40ish before I purchased the Hierloom pack.

Any ideas.

Same problem for me. Level 50 when I bought it. Got everything but the bag.
    70 DC / 70 CW / 63 GF / 62 TR / 63 GWF / 33 OP / 12 SW
    edited May 2015
    Yea i looked at all three tabs and on the character who bought it and they didn't have it equipped so i sent the ticket in hopefully i can still get the bag.
  • orangheadoranghead Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    cuzspicy wrote: »
    Same problem for me. Level 50 when I bought it. Got everything but the bag.

Yeah I bought the pack 3 days ago and I still don't have my bag of greater holding. I have sent in 2 tickets with no response yet... I would advice anyone thinking of getting this to wait til the issue is fixed. It seems like there have been many people having this issue for the past few days. And yes I have checked the vendor and blah blah blah it's just not there.
  • mjp88mjp88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issue here. I grabbed the Heirloom Pack today figuring that it was an awesome deal since it included the bag, a companion, a 3rd character slot, etc. The bag being what I wanted the most, yet it's the one thing I didn't get. I've also checked in all the same places with no luck. I'd love to know what I need to do to get all the items I paid for. I think you're getting a lot of game for the price of $0, but if you do throw down some cash, what you can buy is pricey. The bag alone costs $10 if you pay for the Zen. That's a lot for 24 inventory slots. How do we fix this???
  • cottonmouth12ncottonmouth12n Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have the same issue. I bought the heirloom pack and I had not claimed the bag yet. It was present in the gift vendor untill Friday. When I went to claim the bag the bag location has been replaced with the Facebook astrial diamond gift bag. I've submitted a ticket also. As well as my friend who bought the pack and didn't get his bag. The description says there is a greater bag of holding if you look at it now. Claimed at the reward vendor.
  • cottonmouth12ncottonmouth12n Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Something glitched Friday. May 15th. I have the same issue. The bag was present in the reward vendor but I didn't claim it yet. I thought it was character bound and wasn't sure I wanted it on my rouge. I went to claim it after reading more and poof. Gone. Now the slot at the vendor has been replaced with the Facebook astrial diamond share bag.
  • yankeekid2k3yankeekid2k3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    oranghead wrote: »
    Yeah I bought the pack 3 days ago and I still don't have my bag of greater holding. I have sent in 2 tickets with no response yet... I would advice anyone thinking of getting this to wait til the issue is fixed. It seems like there have been many people having this issue for the past few days. And yes I have checked the vendor and blah blah blah it's just not there.

I too bought the pack, recieved everything but the bag and its not at the vendor. Tried to open ticket on 3 different devices and was unable to get the support page to load. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought the Scourge Warlock pack last night and didn't get the bag. Will be opening a ticket today.
  • jacomojacomo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Something glitched Friday. May 15th. I have the same issue. The bag was present in the reward vendor but I didn't claim it yet. I thought it was character bound and wasn't sure I wanted it on my rouge. I went to claim it after reading more and poof. Gone. Now the slot at the vendor has been replaced with the Facebook astrial diamond share bag.

were did you submit a ticket at i cannot find a place in game
  • orangheadoranghead Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jacomo wrote: »
    were did you submit a ticket at i cannot find a place in game

You have to submit it though they're website.
    update to everyone with this issue: I received an email to my tickets basically saying they know there is a problem but it may be a while to fix it and thanked me for my patience... but I am not happy... makes me wonder if I even want to waste more time and or money on the game. I run a small business and if I charged a customer and didn't give them the product they paid for... I would be in deep <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... lol its just ridiculous.
  • blissardblissard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am having the same issue. I am aware that there is only one bag of holding included with the purchase, I have visited the neverwinter rewards claims agent and he does not have the one bag as I'm entitled to. I would like the bag that I paid for please.
  • birdmomma82birdmomma82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My husband and I both bought this pack, mostly for the bag and companion. We do not have the bags and are kind of upset after reading all of this.
  • etheus2etheus2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bought a few days ago and haven't received the bag, nor a response to my ticket. If it's a known issue then why keep selling the Heirloom pack? This is my first time and last time spending actual money in this game. Really very frustrating.
  • bc63382bc63382 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have also bought the pack only to have the bag missing. I received eveything else. I keep opening the pack to see if it happens to spawn, but no such luck.