test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150317a.6

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
Content and Environment
  • Drowned Shore: Vigilance Task completion now counts while you are in a party for any Vigilance Tasks you complete.
  • The mounts at the mount vendors are no longer miniaturized

Items and Economy
  • Artifacts will no longer deal 0 damage or healing in some specific cases.
  • The Graycloak weapons are now properly granted to Oathbound Paladins and Guardian Fighters.

User Interface
  • Invocation: Resolved an issue with Invocation that would cause the timer to not reset properly in some cases.
  • Leaderboard: Resolved an issue with the Leaderboard displaying the wrong statistic data in some cases.
Post edited by panderus on

Comments

• Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    any TR fixes upcoming?

regards
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there going to be some sort of fix for the HE issue that happened, or is just going to be left as is.
    I saw it was in Akro's post for about 10 minutes mentioning a fix was in progress but then it got edited and wasnt there anymore.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Is the Dragonslayer Ring and Heart of the Red Dragon artifact fixed?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jharlisjharlis Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Fix Paladins Sanctuary, doesn't work, doesn't proc the heal, doesn't block.....
    Fix Justice paragon last feat, it doesn't work at all, it doesn't buffs dmg nor reduces skills cd .....
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    What about the Delzoun box (Hero of the North pack) not giving Paladin weapons ?
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is Ring of the Dragonslayer getting fixed as well?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    i hope they roll back the he rewards issue
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    look at new encounters damage and rank 4 powers not working right like aspect of the lone wolf.
    some encounters are hitting too hard, like cw disintegrate.
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    learch123 wrote: »
    i hope they roll back the he rewards issue

me to. if i had known they werent going to actually fix it i wouldve saved he rewards just to compete with everyone else.ill be the first to admit im a bit jealous of the people who are making ad from arti belts right now.
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    me to. if i had known they werent going to actually fix it i wouldve saved he rewards just to compete with everyone else.ill be the first to admit im a bit jealous of the people who are making ad from arti belts right now.

this irked me too.. I was saving them just like everyone else, but when a dev posted that 'rewards would be clamped at the level earned' or whatever, I opened them all.

Imagine my disappointment at hearing reports of people finding greater belts. =X
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    10/1 they will not roll back anything. like they havent ill gotten gains for past happenings (caturday, radiance stone, etc)
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    shadw2012 wrote: »
    I heard about this, didn't save any of them myself, but how does this affect your gameplay? From what i have heard about it, it doesn't really affect much of anything, and the belts are lvl 70, its not like anyone could use them earlier. So, i am not really seeing an issue here. Other than someone wanting more to rant about....a rollback at this point would not make very much sense, and alot of people are getting close to 70 or at 70 already.

easy it is destroying the economythese belts were not suposed to be able to be gotten yet and the whole idea of a lv 60 chest being held over for a lv 70 reward is a exploit plain and simple
  • Options
    rhinefordrhineford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    MACE of the Holy Knight (OP) and PACT Blade (SW) which can be claimed with 150 ardent coin, are BUG that have no weapon enhancement slots unlike other weapons thereon.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Is Ring of the Dragonslayer getting fixed as well?

What issue specifically?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    What issue specifically?

It has no stats (1 crit and 1 regen, 0 recovery and 0 deflect) on any character of any level. Not just a display bug, but no stats granted.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What issue specifically?

As I reported on release, in the correct forum . . . .
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?877401-Ring-of-the-Dragonslayer
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    What issue specifically?

Exactly what beckylunatic said.

"It has no stats (1 crit and 1 regen, 0 recovery and 0 deflect) on any character of any level. Not just a display bug, but no stats granted."

• Options
    vvv459vvv459 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

Updating powers to level 4 is somewhat broken. It says that level 4 powers will unlock after 65 points spent, but that isn't the case. Only SOME level4s unlock, those happen to be the the encounters/dailies/passive that come with the chosen path. And only after you spend some points on them alone do the rest unlock.

*And this is after the character achieved lvl 70 and bought a respec token.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    vvv459 wrote: »

Updating powers to level 4 is somewhat broken. It says that level 4 powers will unlock after 65 points spent, but that isn't the case. Only SOME level4s unlock, those happen to be the the encounters/dailies/passive that come with the chosen path. And only after you spend some points on them alone do the rest unlock.

*And this is after the character achieved lvl 70 and bought a respec token.

It says 65 points AND level 65.
  • Options
    vvv459vvv459 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It says 65 points AND level 65.

Which is effectively the same thing.
    The lvl 65 powers unlocked, but it only starts with letting PARAGON powers to be upgraded to level 4, not normal powers. Normal powers are only available after lvl 70 and 70 points spent, this is a bug I hope and it's bad. Bad enough that you made us farm 700k XP for a CHANCE at more power points, now you give us something that broken that will cost people 3-4 rank4 powers...
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Paragon powers can actually be bumped up to their 4th level at level 60, not sure about sooner since I don't have a testable mid-range character. So they're missing the appropriate flag to limit them to upgrade only at level 65 with 65 points spent, while all the other powers are locked until 70.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Exactly what beckylunatic said.

"It has no stats (1 crit and 1 regen, 0 recovery and 0 deflect) on any character of any level. Not just a display bug, but no stats granted."

This will be fixed next week.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    This will be fixed next week.

Thanks for the update.

• Options
    umt1982umt1982 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    metalldjt wrote: »
    what economy?

the belts are there to be used by everyone, and the reason of the belts is to SPEND RP , and how do you get RP? from the content or buying with zen.
    so ofc people should have legendary items as faster they can so that they can spend their RP on it.

it's not affecting the economy, and for you as a player the more belts are on AH, the cheaper they will be. understand?

and like you say, you are disappointed, but the players that kept them and got them should not be punished or you should not ask them to be punished.

the only ones that should take out the blame are the devs, if they said they will fix it and didn't. oh well.

In your attempt to make him look dumb you answered his question. If there are only a few belts on ah (I.E. Like there were when elol first became available or even before that, the dragons from tod campaign) then the cost is substantially higher. The fact people held their rewards to get level 70 content for the lvl 60 content they got the rewards for is enough in itself. The fact there are a bunch on the AH reducing the price kills what, as of right now, seems to be the only real way to make ad. I bet you are one of the people who saved your rewards......
  • Options
    umt1982umt1982 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It confuses me why this was even an issue. They fixed it on preview but didn't for the live release.....doesn't make much sense to me.
  • Options
    brynicstormbornbrynicstormborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    vvv459 wrote: »
    Normal powers are only available after lvl 70 and 70 points spent, this is a bug I hope and it's bad.

Oddly enough, on my character the powers window actually states that 4th rank only unlocks at level 70 with 70 points spent. I initially assumed it was as intended, and that 4th rank was intended to be something for people to use overflow points on. Reading the forums, I'm starting to think maybe my guardian fighter is bugged as well. I did finally get my mark power back yesterday, and now my computer is plagued with the DX11 fatal errors. And I had just hit level 67 too. SOOOOO CLOSE!!!!
    - B
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some rank 4 powers are also broken and set their potency backwards. For example, Rank 4 in Icy Terrain increases cooldown by 2s instead of reducing it.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
This discussion has been closed.