Install Arc
Options

Rogue's Gallery is now recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gaborik79 wrote: »
    I've created a few for other mmos I've been apart of. There are a few sites you can use that make it pretty easy. If you want and we have enough people who use it I can create one by next week have you take a look at it and see if it's something you think we could use.

CP FELONS/Goldmoon

That actually sounds really awesome. I'll ask the guild if they'd be up to using a user generated forum.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    gaborik79gaborik79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jjb828 wrote: »
    That actually sounds really awesome. I'll ask the guild if they'd be up to using a user generated forum.

Sounds good well on my phone at work I'm rather limited on what I can do with the website but started one up incase it's something we want to do. I sent the address to you in an XB message.
  • Options
    cbd35cbd35 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cbd35 wrote: »
    1: Currently level 5(Just started might be too low leveled to join)
    2: 43 (Yea I'm a old timer)
    3: Eastern
    4: I've played Rift and little Eso so not very much
    5: I'm planning on playing this alot but my time does also consist of other games. Mainly would play after 10pm some during week but mostly late nights on weekends. The level 60 by 5/31 isn't going be a problem.
    6: CBD35

I do play sometimes when family is up so mic isn't always on but other times when asleep it will be used.

Thanks
    Did you get my message back you send on tue? I send thru phone app and guess it sent. Also I'm new to the Xbox one I guess following you sends a friends request that's what I did
  • Options
    cbd35cbd35 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gaborik79 wrote: »
    Sounds good well on my phone at work I'm rather limited on what I can do with the website but started one up incase it's something we want to do. I sent the address to you in an XB message.

Curious is this phone friendly also? Website or Facebook group would be good to arrange events, group togethers etc etc .
  • Options
    gaborik79gaborik79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Curious is this phone friendly also? Website or Facebook group would be good to arrange events, group togethers etc etc .

It's a website I've used in the past. It's great for setting up events and groups. Has a calendar that you can setup things people can signup so you know who is coming plus a bunch of other cool features. When I set it up it mentioned a new app for the site but my service at work is sketchy so couldn't download it. But if you want to check out the site I used it's EDIT: gamerlaunch.com
  • Options
    drsweetassdrsweetass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ya some form of easy communication/scheduling would be nice. I'm open to anything.

If it's something we could use easier than in-game text chat, it'd be great too. Unless i'm doing something wrong, Gchat is an annoying pain to use on xbox one. Even typing from phone requires you to pull up the input on the screen.

Either way, looking forward to grouping up. Currently lvl 15 and have smashed through the orc dungeon a few times now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Did you get my message back you send on tue? I send thru phone app and guess it sent. Also I'm new to the Xbox one I guess following you sends a friends request that's what I did

Yeah I got your message just forgot to respond after sending the first message, totally my bad.

I definitely think the whole forum idea is a great idea, I've checked out the rough forum outline on my phone and it's really hard to understand haha I'll try to find it on the browser
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Updated OP, taking applications at this time
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Getting our guild bank soon! Thanks to all the current members for your donations!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just got our Guild Bank! Looking for more active members
  • Options
    david44567david44567 Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2015
    Onto the application
    Your in game level?: 60
    Your Role?: CW
    Your Maturity/Age: Adult
    Your Timezone: UK time
    Past Experience: 10 gear score end game stuff
    Are you active?: every day :)
    Gamertag: XxDevilDavidxX
  • Options
    vrod06vrod06 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Onto the application
    Your in game level?: 23
    Your Role?: control wizard
    Your Maturity/Age: 32 years old
    Your Timezone: central time
    Past Experience: games... legend of mir. rift, diablo, alot more
    Are you active?: everynite after work
    Gamertag: topdogg0101
  • Options
    wheels2040wheels2040 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: 23
    Your Role?: GWF
    Your Maturity/Age: 46
    Your Timezone: Mountain
    Past Experience: 5 years playing EVE Online, a little DDO
    Are you active?: an hour most weeknights, several hours on the weekends
    Gamertag: wheels2040
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Will get messages to you all once XBL services are back up!

About finished with the guild forum too, must say it's looking nice!
  • Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 23 great weapon fighter
    Age 30
    Eastern time zone
    I have past mmo exp..games i played wow,ff online, corum online (was run by gpotato),luna online,diablo 3,warframe
    Very active
    Gt is PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    shadowguard00shadowguard00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: 53
    Your Role?: Cleric
    Your Maturity/Age: 34
    Your Timezone: U.S. Central
    Past Experience: MMO's all the way back to Ultima Online
    Are you active?: Quite.
    Gamertag: Grumbleguts
  • Options
    dr6toesdr6toes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 60 GWF
    I applied before but never got an invite. Msg me in game ariselle@doctor six toes
  • Options
    zzeer0ozzeer0o Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: 60 GWF
    Your Role?: DPS/off-tank
    Your Maturity/Age: 29
    Your Timezone: PST
    Past Experience: Tryhard RPGer with MMO and MOBA skillsets.
    Are you active?: Mainly at nights
    Gamertag: atrocity v85
  • Options
    daperkinsdaperkins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good morning,

I wanted to send over an application regarding my interest in join Rogue's Gallery. I have found myself very active since launch and expect to continue forward so.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Your in game level?: 60, Gear score shy of 11.5k
    Your Role?: Great Weapon Fighter
    Your Maturity/Age: 32
    Your Timezone: Eastern USA
    Past Experience: Been gaming since I was far younger across many types of games, including many MMOs. I have also helped run different bits of a large adult gaming guild in the past.
    Are you active?: Yes
    Gamertag: Rhino SG
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Going to be getting to you guys later today when I get time! Excited to dungeon with you all! Cheers~
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We hope all current members sign up to the forums, however we don't take applications via the forum. Thanks!
  • Options
    sakaweedsakaweed Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whats the link to the guild forum? Id like to check it out!
  • Options
    wheels2040wheels2040 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still waiting on an invite
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    wheels2040 wrote: »
    Still waiting on an invite

Been looking for you online, will hopefully find you soon! Sorry about the wait!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    All future submissions are to be submitted here
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    You may also use this handy gadget to submit an application! It's fast, AND easy! Guild Application
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Shortened the OP, people don't want to read a report.

Click here to get going :) (Have to register first)

IN DIRE NEED OF TANKS!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Come join us do some Epic Dungeons! We've been running them and it's a blast! Always room for more, especially Clerics and Tanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Stop the clutter of all these new threads on these forums, and submit an application! The process is quick and easy!

Register to our forums here
    Submit your application here
    Wait for a response on XBL (Could take up to a day, usually not that long)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ran a couple dungeons last yesterday and day before, very easy runs. Lots of us have 10-12k GS with many in the 11.5-12.3k zone.

Looking for more!