Install Arc
Options

Rogue's Gallery is now recruiting!

124»

Comments

• Options
    sakaweedsakaweed Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Adding the link to our website if anyone is interested please register and apply there!

http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

Thanks,

Sakaweed
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    60+ members after removing inactive players.

Still going strong with a focused group of players, check out the forums if you're interested in a PvE dungeon focused guild
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In talks of being a multi game guild. TESO and Neverwinter. Getting more details, and a lot of interested people!

Join us on the forums here!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    According to the guild we're in need of TANKS and a couple CLERICS. Tanks are big as there's only a few. If you'r ea lonely tank check out our guild!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Come join us and get your 12k Gear Score now! We'll help you get to the end game stuff easily and quickly! We use KiK to keep in touch easier, along with our forums here!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Looking for Clerics and Tanks! Any gear score, any level- we'll help you get to the end! Check out our forums

> http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Are you a cleric or tank who wants to learn Castle Never?

Or do you want a group of players who actually know their roles?

Join us. We've got cookies. We've got skills. Rogue's Gallery.
  • Options
    bkt5789bkt5789 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have a lvl 60 cleric, and a lvl 60 wizard...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    bkt5789 wrote: »
    i have a lvl 60 cleric, and a lvl 60 wizard...

We'd love to have you join! If you just want to sign up to our Forum, you can find us here >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum

And if you want to submit your application you can find that here! >
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Searching for people interested in BOTH Neverwinter AND Elder Scrolls Online!

Really searching for Support classes and Control Wizards, but all welcome!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We will be removing inactive players this weekend and will be searching for more active members!

We WILL be branching our guild to Elder Scrolls Online! Joining us will clear any worries of finding a cool, chill group on ESO!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hey, Killer Croc here, the owner of the guild Rogue's Gallery. We are an american, 18+, PvE and Dungeon based guild. We like to help our member out, help with questions, dungeons, quests, whatever- We'll help.

We have people of all over the US (some across the pond) who love to play. We have a solid morning and night group, with out midday group growing.

Our guild also plans on going to ESO, so if that's something that interests you, you should check us out for sure.

Our guild forums can be found here>
    If you like what you see, register than submit your application here >

We wish you the best and hope to hear from you! Cheers!

JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES.
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Control wizard ;)
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hey there! Killer Croc, leader of Rogue's Gallery here, and we would love to have you join our guild! A little bit about ourselves;
    • We are a mature guilld; Meaning, we're all 18+.
    • We are casual yet serious, but we do love to crack jokes and are overall fun.
    • We are a PvE and Dungeon based guild.
    • We are helpful- We will help you reach your desired gear score, or run dungeons you may not have ran.
    • Our guild is going to have an ESO division! If that interests you, I suggest you check us out!

So, if any of that interests you or you want to know more, check out our forums below>
    If you like what you see, submit an application (after registering) below>

Cheers!
  • Options
    lordlarkanlordlarkan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    XB1 GT: SGTdewitz
    Main: HR trapper build 16k
    About me: I have over 15 years of mmo experience. Good knowledge of marketing in mmo. Prefer to be in a guild that their main focus is endgame and maximizing their potential to be the best. I was in the army for 7 years (Infantry) so i have a colorful outlook and language. I work full time so my hours change but stay open at nights.
    Time Zone: Central america
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lordlarkan wrote: »
    XB1 GT: SGTdewitz
    Main: HR trapper build 16k
    About me: I have over 15 years of mmo experience. Good knowledge of marketing in mmo. Prefer to be in a guild that their main focus is endgame and maximizing their potential to be the best. I was in the army for 7 years (Infantry) so i have a colorful outlook and language. I work full time so my hours change but stay open at nights.
    Time Zone: Central america

We'd love to hear from you, if you haven't already, check our forums out!
    roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
  • Options
    lordlarkanlordlarkan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jjb828 wrote: »
    We'd love to hear from you, if you haven't already, check our forums out!

yes i am looking around but please contact me on xbox 1 via chat or message looking for the guild that dares to be great
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lordlarkan wrote: »
    yes i am looking around but please contact me on xbox 1 via chat or message looking for the guild that dares to be great

You can add GT: OmniDevil. I'll be on later this evening, in the event that "jjb828" aka "Killer Croc" isn't available, and I can answer any questions you may have.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hey there, leader of Rogue's Gallery here, to offer you sanction in our pristine guild!

We are a PvE and dungeon based guild, searching for all types of active members. We have a lot of late night players, and are searching for earlier players too. We were originally a very active guild, until the month of May hit, where many of our members seem to have become inactive.

We are helpful and friendly and try to get people to end game stuff. We try to communicate with many forms of communication, Party Chat, Guild Chat and an App for your mobile devices called KiK.

We are all 18+ and mature, but that doesn't mean we won't act immature every now and again, with jokes and such- It is a game after all.

We are not a guild of 500 players who we've invited while roaming the land, and we keep our integrity by having members sign up on our forums found here >
    and submitting your application to our guild here >

We will also be having a guild in ESO on XB1, so keep an eye there! We hope to hear from you!

~Killer Croc@zGnRz.
  • Options
    smashedturkeysmashedturkey Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I signed up on you enjin forum. In game is @Smashed Turkey
  • Options
    magrue5185magrue5185 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I applied on the guild website and sent a message on xbox live.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Been contacting everyone who sent in applications. Still looking for more interested players!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We will continually be recruiting strongly up until June, at which we will ease up on recruiting. Take this chance and join us now!>

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Owner of a guild, but no longer want to run it? Got a small body of members, but want more?

Message zGnRz on XBL, we can take in your entire guild if you not longer wish to run one, we can discuss terms!

We also will be having a guild in ESO, so check out our forums!

We have cookies and like to run dungeons!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Our guild is actively recruiting. need clerics. recruitment will end at the end of May!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    OPEN RECRUITMENT ENDS AT THE END OF MAY, YOU MAY CONTACT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ON XBL TO GET INFO ON THE GUILD ASAP:

zGnRz
    Airborne200

We require everyone who wants to join to register to our forums here>
    and submit your application here>

By doing so you also qualify to hold a place in our guild on Elder Scrolls Online for XB1 when it drops.
  • Options
    beoshabeosha Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had someone suggest this guild a few days ago. I registered on the forums, browsed around, liked what I saw, and have now submitted an application. :)

I will probably not be playing ESO (very much), though I love the Elder Scrolls in general, as I don't have time for more than one MMO.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    beosha wrote: »
    I had someone suggest this guild a few days ago. I registered on the forums, browsed around, liked what I saw, and have now submitted an application. :)

I will probably not be playing ESO (very much), though I love the Elder Scrolls in general, as I don't have time for more than one MMO.

That's completely fine! We have dedicated players who will be keeping our Neverwinter guild going on past ESO's release :)