Rogue's Gallery is now recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: Level 23 Hunter Ranger

Your Maturity/Age: 32

Your Timezone: Eastern

Past Experience: 19 years of MMORPG playing beginning with Meridian 59. Main MMORPG was Final Fantasy XI which would lead me into a leadership role with FFXIV Core. A dedicated website under the curse.com family of MMORPG websites. Role was senior moderator. I've been part of many major guilds such as TESO Elite, Old Republic Dads & so on.

Are you active? While I still play MMORPG's, I am not as hardcore as I once was. I have a full time job & a soon to be wife so a lot of life priorities impact my gaming time more than it once did. I do game daily or at the worse, every other day. I also do not dedicate my Xbox One to just one game as I currently play other games as well. Such as Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Borderlands just to name a few.

Thank you in advance for any & all considerations :).

Gamertag? LatinLegacy
  • Options
    kainsanovakainsanova Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still waiting, level 29 now :P
  • Options
    theholocaust17theholocaust17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
    edited April 2015
    jjb828 wrote: »
    We sure are taking people, looking to take people up until we reach 40 players.

You all look like perfect players, so drop me a message on XBL @ zGnRz or I'll message you guys tomorrow. Cheers!

i just contact you on xb1 and in game mail im currently lvl 29!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i just contact you on xb1 and in game mail im currently lvl 29!

sent you a message back on xbl
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    kainsanova wrote: »
    sent you a message back on xbl

i been online i didn't got any msg are you sure it was for me ? my Gt: King Titan 809
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i been online i didn't got any msg are you sure it was for me ? my Gt: King Titan 809

haha we should be good now :) sent you my ign name and added as friend
  • Options
    mnotachi2mnotachi2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Greetings!
    Currently running a DC.
    1. My level is 45.
    2. I'm 27.
    3. Central Time.
    4. Past experiences is relatively extensive. To name a few:
    WoW, Rift, EQ, EQ2, Shadowbane, DoAC, Archeage.
    5. I'm pretty active. You can usually find me on from 9am-3am.
    6. My GT is Dispatch Ducky

Hope to hear back. Take care.
  • Options
    spentloki45spentloki45 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Marc Littleknight@spentloki45
    Guardian Fighter
    Lvl 21
    I'm 31 years dead
    Eastern time Zone
    Been playing mmorpgs since eq vanilla spent 10 hers there before dabbling in DaoC and then playing WoW for several more years.
    I get in a couple hours each day. I prefer to play tank or heals. Starting with tank and loving it so far. PvP is fun as well. I'm a student of the game I don't want to just play my class I want to know my class so I can be theta best I can be.
    I also have a mic.
  • Options
    digznydigzny Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Currently level 24
    35yo
    EST
    I've played many MMORPGs but my main xp comes from raiding in WoW since 06 (I miss 40 man raids)
    I'm very active.
    Digz@digzny
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lord lord lord, sorry for taking so long to get to everybody. I've come down with the flu recently, and haven't been feeling great. Also seen Furious 7 today (decent movie, touching ending) and I will be messaging you guys later this evening. Cheers!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    eta on the invite?
  • Options
    kingchew011kingchew011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: 12
    Your Maturity/Age: 23
    Your Timezone: eastern time zone
    Past Experience: I played runescape for years, DC Universe Online and Neverwinter Knights 2
    Are you active?: I plan on being fairly active. I work 7-4 M-F but when I'm not at work I'll usually be playing or available to play
    Gamertag: Blackbird00889
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Going to start contacting you fine looking specimens.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    eta on the invite?

I believe I've invited you, message me on xbl if you are having technical difficulties :)
  • Options
    uloi1234uloi1234 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?: 18 TR
    Your Maturity/Age: 45
    Your Timezone: PST
    Past Experience: DAOC, Eve Online, WOW
    Are you active?: I plan on PvPing mostly. This week will be slow because I have my son for spring break. But overall I'll play a few hours each night.
    Gamertag: Uloi
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    uloi1234 wrote: »
    Your in game level?: 18 TR
    Your Maturity/Age: 45
    Your Timezone: PST
    Past Experience: DAOC, Eve Online, WOW
    Are you active?: I plan on PvPing mostly. This week will be slow because I have my son for spring break. But overall I'll play a few hours each night.
    Gamertag: Uloi

The guild is mostly PvE based and the guild will, 95% of the time, not be grouping up for PvP related stuff as we believe this particular MMO does not cater to the PvP players
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The guild is mostly PvE based and the guild will, 95% of the time, not be grouping up for PvP related stuff as we believe this particular MMO does not cater to the PvP players

Yes you are right, it really doesn't cater to PvP players, however as I work on a computer all day, I refuse to play on one. (at least these days) So i have very limited options :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We may be able to work something out, you seem pretty cool. Are you at all open to doing PvE activities?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We may be able to work something out, you seem pretty cool. Are you at all open to doing PvE activities?

Sure I am. I'd rather PvE with people I know than PvP with strangers.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'll get to you on XBL :D
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'll get to you on XBL :D

Hey I just msg you on xbl any eta on my application?
  • Options
    drsweetassdrsweetass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your in game level?:8 rogue, shooting up fast though; Plan on making a tank or healer for some versatility, but I'm always drawn to the high dps melee classes.

Your Maturity/Age: 30

Your Timezone: EST (South Florida)

Past Experience: Started young with Ultima Online 98-2000; Played WoW a LOT from release through the lich king expansion (40 man raid experience); got fed up with the direction they took things, and bounced around between MMO's that just didn't do it for me (Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, etc). Wound up back on a UO freeshard (UO Secondage) in '08 and have played there off and on for a while.

Are you active?: As active as the wife/my business let me be. I carve out time to play pretty often. In the heyday of WoW, I was doing 40-50 hrs a week of playing, but growing up (married and starting a business) doesn't make that an option anymore. I like that this game has smaller raids that aren't 4+ hour affairs.

I'm the type that really doesn't care about a guaranteed slot in a scheduled raid (been there, just don't have the time). I'm happy to fill in if a spot is needed. Mainly looking for some people to play with who can handle a bit of challenging content, or want to group up to do stuff.

Gamertag: Dr Sweetazz

If you guys wanna play with me, great. If you don't feel i fit, no biggie, but add my GT to your friends list if you ever need a hand.
  • Options
    fullhornetfullhornet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Game Level: Lvl 22 Trickster Rogue
    Maturity: Age 37
    Timezone : EST
    Past Experience: WOW, EQ, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, and The Old Republic, DDO, FFXI, FFXIV(currently playing), ESO (currently playing),
    Am I active: I work 3 13 hr shifts per week from 5pm to 6am. I am usually on between 10pm and 4am the nights I am off after wife has gone to bed.
    Gamertag: FullHornet

I am interested in joining your guild.
  • Options
    cbd35cbd35 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1: Currently level 5(Just started might be too low leveled to join)
    2: 43 (Yea I'm a old timer)
    3: Eastern
    4: I've played Rift and little Eso so not very much
    5: I'm planning on playing this alot but my time does also consist of other games. Mainly would play after 10pm some during week but mostly late nights on weekends. The level 60 by 5/31 isn't going be a problem.
    6: CBD35

I do play sometimes when family is up so mic isn't always on but other times when asleep it will be used.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I will be contacting the 3 of you today, you all would make great additions to our guild :)

Hey I just msg you on xbl any eta on my application?
    We've spoken, and I did not receive any more messages from you yesterday.
  • Options
    burialwormburialworm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1: Currently level 30 (one day in game)
    2: 36, but very immature
    3: Central
    4: I've played all kinds of MMO's for 18 years (started with UO) and played several MUD's prior to that. PLayed EQ and EQ2 the most. Ran a 70 user guild in EQ2 that had a string of firsts (first guild, first level 60 and subsequently 70 of every class, etc.). I stopped playing MMO's entirely when my children were born, and have just started getting back to it. This is currently the only MMO that I am playing.
    5: I play at minimum 3 hours a night almost every night with weekend sessions running upwards of 10 hours usually.
    6: burialworm
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    burialworm wrote: »
    1: Currently level 30 (one day in game)
    2: 36, but very immature
    3: Central
    4: I've played all kinds of MMO's for 18 years (started with UO) and played several MUD's prior to that. PLayed EQ and EQ2 the most. Ran a 70 user guild in EQ2 that had a string of firsts (first guild, first level 60 and subsequently 70 of every class, etc.). I stopped playing MMO's entirely when my children were born, and have just started getting back to it. This is currently the only MMO that I am playing.
    5: I play at minimum 3 hours a night almost every night with weekend sessions running upwards of 10 hours usually.
    6: burialworm

Will get to you on Xbox Live ;)

Applications are now closed. OP updated as to why, message me on XBL @ zGnRz if you are interested in joining.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Will get to you on Xbox Live ;)

Applications are now closed. OP updated as to why, message me on XBL @ zGnRz if you are interested in joining.

So now that I'm in I have a question :). Do we have a guild website or anything like that so people can meet each other and post stuff, perhaps a guild forums website?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    So now that I'm in I have a question :). Do we have a guild website or anything like that so people can meet each other and post stuff, perhaps a guild forums website?

We sadly do not have a guild website for 3 reasons;
    I can't code one, I really do not have the time to do that and play
    I have little coding experience (dabbled in it for about a year and a half and nothing major came out)
    My family time and gaming time are both very slim due to work.

We could try to work something out, if another member can do it that could be cool. (Or we could just host a Twitter/Facebook page..)
  • Options
    gaborik79gaborik79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We sadly do not have a guild website for 3 reasons;
    I can't code one, I really do not have the time to do that and play
    I have little coding experience (dabbled in it for about a year and a half and nothing major came out)
    My family time and gaming time are both very slim due to work.

We could try to work something out, if another member can do it that could be cool. (Or we could just host a Twitter/Facebook page..)

I've created a few for other mmos I've been apart of. There are a few sites you can use that make it pretty easy. If you want and we have enough people who use it I can create one by next week have you take a look at it and see if it's something you think we could use.

CP FELONS/Goldmoon