test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PC) Server Issue, 04/07/2015 (Resolved)

Comments

• imm3t3mmiimm3t3mmi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like it's bedtime for me. Should have done the invoke rounds but no, I had to look at the new feats and waste those 6 minutes I was in-game. :(

Many people feel ur pain but as invokes dont disappear you will be alright
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Well belts are not wai for sure since they mentioned pre-farmed heralds should not give lvl 70 rewards.

Where is mentioned exactly please ?
  • yatzolyatzol Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    LOl I know right I was just getting all hyped about being in mod 6 too then BAM :(
  • hellwinklehellwinkle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lets burn the witch!

(Sin)cerely ;)
    Kain.

Its a duck!
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I only managed to get my ability scores set, and a couple of my power points set.. didnt even get to my professions to get them started..
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • mizaluvmizaluv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    them:says its up and running? me: still red server status cant log in
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can't logon

lp5cSJ0.jpg
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • cyberranger71cyberranger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kurtket wrote: »
    ~hands a copy of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy~ Its says "Don't Panic"
    I have my copy. I never panic ever. It never helps. I figure this was going to happen being such a big model done so fast. :P
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have some HE saved, but I was intentionally not touching them yet. I was just out of room in my guild vault for the purple gear I get as drops. Figured I'd give the market a chance to calm down before deciding if I'm going to try to AH stuff or salvage it.

Instead of trying to exploit those, I focused on creating my paladin and cleaning up a 60 I'm planning on deleting as being redundant with the paladin.
  • quartecquartec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually I am hoping for a rollback. The claims agent didn't have my free bag from the paladin booster pack.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The free bag was there for me. It was in the 3rd one over, I think the promo page. On the same page with the vanguard packs, etc.
    edited April 2015
    quartec wrote: »
    Actually I am hoping for a rollback. The claims agent didn't have my free bag from the paladin booster pack.

A rollback, at this point, won't hurt anyone. (<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> exploiters out of their cheats isn't "hurting" them.) The server was only up 30min.

I would have to recreate my paladin and clean up my soontobedeleted GWF, but I only spent 30min on that. Not like it's game breaking.
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    metalldjt wrote: »
    will they ever do a mistake and will release a mod without any problems?
    or will they keep it as wai and have it always broken.

i dont even...

which problems? things are running smothly for Xbox, enjoy it!
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
    edited April 2015
    this seems pretty stupid just remove the lvl 70 belts and patch it in a couple of days so people can play
  • quartecquartec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The free bag was there for me. It was in the 3rd one over, I think the promo page. On the same page with the vanguard packs, etc.

The bag was not there for me. Could have possibly been a bug because I purchased the booster pack on the beach in the starting zone.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Could be, the character I bought it on was in PE, so that could have made a difference.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Personal preference? I am fine with a couple of bad apples getting their twink belts a couple days early if it means the rest of us get to play the mod this evening.....
  • dtbtdtbt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Okay, I've "stayed tuned for more information". It's been more than half an hour... information please?
  • inhumainhuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can I PANIC!!! ??
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i like "Belturday Survivor", i want it

+
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • exard3kexard3k Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    At least I finished character creation so I can start as soon as the servers are up
  • kurtketkurtket Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    inhuma wrote: »
    Can I PANIC!!! ??

Absolutly, why not
    edited April 2015
    Guess I'll cook dinner early tonight. Then maybe when it's done and eaten the servers will be back. I've run out of interwebs to surf. I think I've seen all the cat memes, even.
  • hellwinklehellwinkle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    go outside...you might find "The Sun". Then you can panic!
  • xantos79xantos79 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Keep Calm and open a beer
  • setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If patch days are gonna be this bad, they need to start doing it when the community is sleep.
    23uvq8m.png
  • umt1982umt1982 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How is getting level 60 items for level 60 content being punished...... People, smdh
  • oakharboroakharbor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    **** all this down time is doing is forcing me to communicate with my wife ....................... omg Hurry before she realizes the game is still down ROFLMAO..............
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So whats wrong? the server is broken or is this emergency maintenance?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited April 2015
    setimoselo wrote: »
    If patch days are gonna be this bad, they need to start doing it when the community is sleep.

Theres always someone awake in neverwinter
This discussion has been closed.