test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox Scheduled Maintenance - 4/7 6AM PDT (Pacific)

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
Greetings adventurers! We will be having our weekly scheduled maintenance tomorrow (Xbox will now be on Tuesday, while PC will be on Thursday) starting at 6AM PDT. Estimated downtime is roughly 4.5 hours due to account server and network maintenance. Neverwinter Xbox Maintenance will occur simultaneously with Neverwinter PC.

~Patch notes~

- Players will earn double Astral Diamonds until 4/13!

Update 6:00AM - Maintenance has begun for both NWPC and NWXbox. Estimated Downtime is about 4.5 hours.

Update 7:26AM PDT - Maintenance is progressing smoothly. Thank you for your patience.

Update: 8:37AM PDT - We've hit a bit of a snag with our maintenance, we will keep you updated. Current downtime remains the same.

Update: 9:30AM PDT - We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance. New ETA: 12:30PM PDT

Update: 10:34AM PDT - NWXbox maintenance has completed early! Welcome back to Neverwinter!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the heads up
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

...what.... hang on... what... hang on... WHAT?

I've NEVER seen an even like this before. Please, please, pleaaaaseee, put this on PC. I'd do anything for it lol!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    ...what.... hang on... what... hang on... WHAT?

I've NEVER seen an even like this before. Please, please, pleaaaaseee, put this on PC. I'd do anything for it lol!

No... please don't... more AD in the PC's Economy is the last thing we need.
  • thenoeticsthenoetics Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    No... please don't... more AD in the PC's Economy is the last thing we need.

As a new PC player..I'd love for some more AD.

I'd like to buy a Dragon Bone Grimoire and whatever the mainhand for SW is, but I don't have roughly 110k AD saved up...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    thenoetics wrote: »

I'd like to buy a Dragon Bone Grimoire and whatever the mainhand for SW is, but I don't have roughly 110k AD saved up...

If AD was added to the economy in such a way, that 110k item would be even more expensive.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thenoetics wrote: »

Then when you get it it'll feel really good!

We've got over 34,000,000,00 AD waiting to be converted to zen at 500:1 in the AD exchange at the moment. I don't think we need more AD in the economy, I think we need some of this surplus to disappear from some event that encourages spending it on something else for some sort of benefit that isnt resale-able.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • darklordsilvadarklordsilva Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    issss that all there is to it just the one thing. or is this being updated later on?
  • beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015

~Patch notes~

holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...thats kind of awesome...but yeah will be interesting to see what happens with the economy and AH lol
  • scousefcscousefc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Literally just got online to maintenance now waiting 4 hours bad timing from me...
  • shatodshatod Member Posts: 56
    edited April 2015
    Greetings adventurers! We will be having our weekly scheduled maintenance tomorrow (Xbox will now be on Tuesday, while PC will be on Thursday) starting at 6AM PDT. Estimated downtime is roughly 4.5 hours due to account server and network maintenance. Neverwinter Xbox Maintenance will occur simultaneously with Neverwinter PC.

~Patch notes~

Update 6:00AM - Maintenance has begun for both NWPC and NWXbox. Estimated Downtime is about 4.5 hours.

Does this patch include the level upgrade cap or is that for just the PC
  • bazim27bazim27 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In GMT when it will be avaliable for Xbox? 18:00? 19:00? (6-7 pm) ?
  • ixandelixandel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I should have known my luck, did a work from home day.. downloaded the game, picked up the draconic pack this morning and just built my draconic cleric.. as i hit play.. boom the maintenance.. well at least I now know where the maintenance messages are posted.. 4.5 hours sitting around or head to work..I guess I'll just head into work and play this tonight.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Are there going to be bug fixes in this? I don't personally play on the Xbox, but the default buttons for rolling greed being the same as the default buttons to leave party is kinda a big deal. I've also heard reports of the AH on the Xbox being badly broken.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ixandelixandel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah the auction house on the xbox is useless. I can't get any of the filters or searches to work properly.
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Are there going to be bug fixes in this? I don't personally play on the Xbox, but the default buttons for rolling greed being the same as the default buttons to leave party is kinda a big deal. I've also heard reports of the AH on the Xbox being badly broken.

The button choice isn't an issue unless you're blindly spamming the button rather than watching what you're doing (in which case, you pretty much have yourself to blame). It's contextual, so when the greed pop-up appears, that particular combo will ONLY do the greed roll. In normal play, it's 'leave party'. Hasn't adversely affected me once yet, and I'm as ham-fisted as they come...

AH isn't 'broken' per-se (searching's a bit duff)- stuff is A LOT cheaper on the XB1 version (a 'rare' level profession item is around 25% of what it is on the PC), and the ADX currently trades at around 20 - 25% of the PC AD/Zen exchanges. That means a lot of people who thought they'd exploit them both by buying packs and Zen, and setting a benchmark using the PC values must be feeling pretty burned right now...
    edited April 2015
    ixandel wrote: »
    Yeah the auction house on the xbox is useless. I can't get any of the filters or searches to work properly.

Works okay for me, but then again I'm not being too specific and there's not really that much to trawl through right now.
    edited April 2015
    shatod wrote: »
    Does this patch include the level upgrade cap or is that for just the PC

No, that isn't a 'patch', it's part of a content update (which you'll likely not see for a month or two on Xbox until the PC version is launched and balanced).

The maintenance and patches are more of a regular thing every week - it just happens to coincide with a content release this week.
    edited April 2015
    bazim27 wrote: »
    In GMT when it will be avaliable for Xbox? 18:00? 19:00? (6-7 pm) ?

It's down now - back up for around 18:00 BST (clocks went forward last week. :) )
  • thecameljokeythecameljokey Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Are there going to be bug fixes in this? I don't personally play on the Xbox, but the default buttons for rolling greed being the same as the default buttons to leave party is kinda a big deal.

^this... dunno how many times I've left a party due to this "feature".....
  • diablodubsdiablodubs Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    Need to fix the auction house search, sorting by epic or by level doesn't work at all.
  • xxcoyotekidxxxxcoyotekidxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can You guys try to work in a smoother frame-rate with this update or the next? It'd be appreciated b/c my Xbox keeps lagging majorly at crucial points and it is driving me insane. Thank you.
  • zandrxizandrxi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hope they fix the race reroll tokens.
  • ragenstienragenstien Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can You guys try to work in a smoother frame-rate with this update or the next? It'd be appreciated b/c my Xbox keeps lagging majorly at crucial points and it is driving me insane. Thank you.
    I was having the same problem, a friend recommended a fix, clear your cashe. While your Xbone is on, hold in the power button for 10 seconds. Turn it back on, cache cleared and hopefully your framerate fixed, it worked for me :D
  • ragenstienragenstien Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I've now left a dungeon on 3 occasions while trying to quickly greed lol, really annoying. Also, no mini map? I spend 2k zen on a companion and it isn't account wide? Loving the game and I'm addicted but yeah, these things are annoying.
    edited April 2015

Seriously? Never happened to me once, not even during an epic laggy 'Storming the Keep' when I seemed to be behind the greed rolls by at least a factor of 10.

Are you sure you're actually waiting for the pop-up?
  • myrkul76myrkul76 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Soo how do you earn diamonds at a 2x rate? is that from the pray thing you do once an hour??
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myrkul76 wrote: »
    Soo how do you earn diamonds at a 2x rate? is that from the pray thing you do once an hour??
    The Daily Skirmish/PvP/Dungeons, and Professions as well I hope. :D
    edited April 2015
    That would be cool.
  • loveawolfloveawolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    will xboxone get the up date to ???:confused:

my 2nd ? will new class be free to ore pay to un lock it ?
    edited April 2015
    Not elemental evil. That will be later
This discussion has been closed.