test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North pack..Does it transfer over to Xbox One????

13»

Comments

• citizen946citizen946 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Other account wide unlocks aside (I do miss my gelatinous cube mount), it would be really nice to have access to my pirate hat for participating in the 2013 beta event since my xbox and pwe accounts are now linked and it's just sitting on the rewards vendor and taunting me. How else would anyone get access to it?
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    citizen946 wrote: »
    Other account wide unlocks aside (I do miss my gelatinous cube mount), it would be really nice to have access to my pirate hat for participating in the 2013 beta event since my xbox and pwe accounts are now linked and it's just sitting on the rewards vendor and taunting me. How else would anyone get access to it?

This is very true.. I, too, want my hat.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2015

So I suppose you'll be telling people next that they are acting entitled when they actually expect their burger when they go to that burger place and paid their money. smh.

I paid for a burger at the McDonalds down the street. I should get one here free!

yup. makes sense to me.

I love this thread. so much salt.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »
    I paid for a burger at the McDonalds down the street. I should get one here free!

yup. makes sense to me.

I love this thread. so much salt.

So much, entitlement.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm glad they aren't linked - it's new on this platform and I'd prefer that we all start on the same level.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • anshraanshra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not asking for my character, or level progress. Simply the account wide stuff I unlocked. What is the reason to link your account if they are not even going to give you your unlocks?
    - Into the jaws of hell.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    Defiance ark hunter rewards are not the same, as someone who has played Defiance since launch. ESO was mentioned, smite is planning on it, however you are misleading about Evolve, if you bought Evolve on PC you still need to buy it on Xbox one which is the same for Defiance before it went f2p. However, if you participated in the Evolve open beta, you get the behemoth dlc for free if you pre-paid the game during this time.

Again, most games does not offer character transfer across platforms. I imagine everyone who bought the Founder's pack, played the game into the ground, why do you think its fair that you get the 200 for free on another platform? There is no devaluing since you already used the perks of the Founder's pack.

But there is, because it wasn't a pc specific purchase it was a founders pack. smh

I've posted many times about this not being about all of the founders packs items (like the currency which would bloat the economy instantaneously in the AH and even I don't like that) but we should at least get our titles, our mounts, the bag, and the pet to start off with. All of these other logical fallacy arguments do not negate the fact that those of us who helped launch the game (which is what we did whether you believe it or not, facts exist outside your belief structure let me just kill that logical fallacy before it begins) should be able to access those items which are compatible with the console game.

Exactly where in the console game are get using our perks? nowhere that's where and that's the problem.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    But there is, because it wasn't a pc specific purchase it was a founders pack. smh

I've posted many times about this not being about all of the founders packs items (like the currency which would bloat the economy instantaneously in the AH and even I don't like that) but we should at least get our titles, our mounts, the bag, and the pet to start off with. All of these other logical fallacy arguments do not negate the fact that those of us who helped launch the game (which is what we did whether you believe it or not, facts exist outside your belief structure let me just kill that logical fallacy before it begins) should be able to access those items which are compatible with the console game.

Exactly where in the console game are get using our perks? nowhere that's where and that's the problem.

Or the fact, that the majority of your arguments were not true.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    Or the fact, that the majority of your arguments were not true.

Still can't answer the question huh? Because what I'm saying is true, it's a weak argument to try to discredit the person or try to deny instead of providing evidence to the contrary, I've provided enough evidence. Might as well hang it up everyone who's ever had any time playing mmo's in the industry for years now knows that what's going on is not right nor is it not impossible. It's shouldn't be a problem.
  • darkshellknightdarkshellknight Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well considering the fact that people can buy the same packs here to be on a supposed different lvl as you suggest it doesnt make any sense for the unlocks to not carry over its quite unfair really i see it all the time people calling someone entitled yet when a person can just purchase the pack on the xone its just like the pc person had it right? so whats the difference you want them to miss out on money for not only getting it started on a pc but also supporting it some more on a 500$ game console and expect them to pay another 430$ for those items u out yo frickin mind arent you here lemme go some toilet paper to wipe sour lemon drops off your face you disgust me all you people calling someone entitled disgust me to no end nothing in those packs is ground breaking and is not needed but the point is they bought it overly priced before they shouldnt have to again its a game not rl so take ur self entitlement and kick rocks because it dont matter what you prefer i can garuntee those unlocks will be coming once there are some more lvl 60s now let that sink in for a moment while you suck on that lemon you adore so much.
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So many peasants with no money in this thread, arguing against personal items that were bought on the PC version of the exact same game being transferred over.

If i get my bound gear from the packs i bought over the years, what difference does it make to any of the paupers with no packs to transfer, other than them being jealous?

yep thats the issue right there. No one wants AD lumps or any of that, we just want the bound equipment and unlocks to transfer over that we already paid for. My founders, feywild and dragonborn packs. All i want is the stuff that is for my character only and is bound to me. If someone can enlighten me one single bad reason for this, who isn't from the Cryptic sales team i'm all ears.

Its the same game. If the PC version hadn't been supported, the xbox version wouldn't even exist. Its just a basic lack of integrity and respect for people who supported the game since it launched.

If you think its reasonable to link PC and xbox accounts together but not unlock items they are re-selling in almost identical packs with a slightly different pack name, then those people must be smoking as much crack as the Cryptic people that actually think ill even install this game on my xbox until it happens the way so many people want it too.
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    caldannach wrote: »
    So many peasants with no money in this thread,

Stopped reading after this. Ignorance at it's finest. You guys paid for it on PC, not for it to be on Xbox. It's a new server, we all started fresh. I'm not asking for any of the stuff I bought on PC to be on Xbone or vice versa.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • jhixiausjhixiaus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    caldannach wrote: »
    So many peasants with no money in this thread, arguing against personal items that were bought on the PC version of the exact same game being transferred over.

If i get my bound gear from the packs i bought over the years, what difference does it make to any of the paupers with no packs to transfer, other than them being jealous?

yep thats the issue right there. No one wants AD lumps or any of that, we just want the bound equipment and unlocks to transfer over that we already paid for. My founders, feywild and dragonborn packs. All i want is the stuff that is for my character only and is bound to me. If someone can enlighten me one single bad reason for this, who isn't from the Cryptic sales team i'm all ears.

Its the same game. If the PC version hadn't been supported, the xbox version wouldn't even exist. Its just a basic lack of integrity and respect for people who supported the game since it launched.

If you think its reasonable to link PC and xbox accounts together but not unlock items they are re-selling in almost identical packs with a slightly different pack name, then those people must be smoking as much crack as the Cryptic people that actually think ill even install this game on my xbox until it happens the way so many people want it too.

Just because they linked the accounts does not mean that they have the ability to link the game servers, the website and the game, on PC or xone are not the same thing and may not even be running on the same servers or using the same databases. For all we know, and none of us knows specifically, they want to link the accounts to verify or have the data within their own servers. This is no different that say, EA, Warner Brother and UbiSoft with Uplay. You pay money for VC and Madden and Fifa packs and you don't expect them to be cross platform, why all of a sudden things are different?

There is nothing that says that the money made by NeverWinter on the PC was the major reason behind the game being brought to Xbox One so I don't follow that reasoning either.

What it comes down to is that the servers are not connected, they are two completely different environments and the PC doesn't talk to Xbox One and vice versa, we have different content at this point and time, and it doesn't even look like the Zen Market sales are the same.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    This thread has run its course and has now sunk to immature name calling and other disrespect.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.