test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin Booster Pack?

2»

Comments

• untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Zen costs should be in line with the other class booster packs ( roughly 3,500 Zen ~ $35 US dollars ).

The question I have is if this is going to be the only pack offered.. or if they will also offer a module expansion pack in the range of $60 - $75 US dollars.

Also found on Preview server Zen store (accessed through Professional Boosters) is the option to buy "Refill Stamina" for 15 Zen. Description of the item is "Refill a single companion's stamina to full". Huh?
  • weyasago123weyasago123 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dave49424 wrote: »
    Zen costs should be in line with the other class booster packs ( roughly 3,500 Zen ~ $35 US dollars ).

The question I have is if this is going to be the only pack offered.. or if they will also offer a module expansion pack in the range of $60 - $75 US dollars.

Also found on Preview server Zen store (accessed through Professional Boosters) is the option to buy "Refill Stamina" for 15 Zen. Description of the item is "Refill a single companion's stamina to full". Huh?

Stamina is for SCA
  • chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    To the devs,thanks for the squire in the pack and not in a lockbox or some random loot that happens one in a gazillion chance
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wonder if the bag is account wide or one time?

This will decide my purchase.

Garunteed sale for everyone with 35$ in their pocket if they do.
  • untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Every other class pack has the companion as an account wide unlock and a single (one time use) reclaimable bag. I would expect nothing different on this one.

Account wide bags are usually sold in the more expensive packs (such as the Feywild and Dragonborn).
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Plus side of the single bags: they're unbound. You can empty them and shift them between chars - or IIRC even sell them on the AH, if you really don't need them.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Well that puts this discussion to bed then , armor , a weapon an adventurers pack and a 24 slot bag and the dedicated squire , wonder how much zen they want xD

No doubt 3500... same as the other packs that have basically the same stuff.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Today's preview server patch added a promo picture for the pack, which is now on the wiki. The helm is very winged.
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Oathbound_Paladin_Booster_Pack

PS The Master of Fate title is a placeholder.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Those costume pieces look cool! I hope they are free to transmute and can be used for other classes, (or at least on GFs)...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If in keeping with the other packs (which is a pretty safe bet), the weapons will be class specific and the helm and cloak universal. Nothing will be free-to-transmute (though I feel they should be for all packs because we certainly pay enough for them).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia