test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No discounts in the ZEN Store - Bahamut’s Champion Booster Pack (Resolved)

truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I logged into the game today with the sole purpose of purchasing the *SALE* Bahamut’s Champion Booster Pack – 20% off that should still be active but in all my characters ingame AND in the gateway, I see not a single item for sale this week.

Is this happening for everyone else?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They likely messed up and joined the event over with the key sale.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh, good catch. Looks like they oopsied the sale and it ended early.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    And I could not find a proper cathegory in the ingame /bug to report this. I guess I'll have to pay the full price for an item that was supposed to be on sale! YAY!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The sale is active again.

If you bought the item full price while it was supposed to be on sale, during the glitched window, contact customer service right away to request the balance be refunded. They shouldn't have an issue doing this provided you act soon.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The sale is active again.

If you bought the item full price while it was supposed to be on sale, during the glitched window, contact customer service right away to request the balance be refunded. They shouldn't have an issue doing this provided you act soon.

Good thing I just waited one more day. I was able to get the discount today!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Sorry about that folks! I reported it right away last night when I saw this thread but went to bed early before I could get word back on this. Not sure what happened to cause it to get unlisted but it is indeed restored as the weekly sale. I do not believe the sale will be able to be extended however, as that would disrupt next week's (tomrrow's) sale.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Sorry about that folks! I reported it right away last night when I saw this thread but went to bed early before I could get word back on this. Not sure what happened to cause it to get unlisted but it is indeed restored as the weekly sale. I do not believe the sale will be able to be extended however, as that would disrupt next week's (tomrrow's) sale.

So you should be. You're meant to be a robot constantly doing stuff here with no breaks or sleep! Right?