test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.35.20150203a.5

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited February 2015 in Patch Notes (PC)
Patch Notes from today's maintenance are below:

Items and Economy
  • Fools crown now displays properly for Dragonborn.
  • Inscribed Garments: Resolved and issue with Devoted Clerics not getting their shirt if they had a Gond's Endless Coffer in their inventory.

User Interface
  • Items referenced in messages and tooltips will now more reliably display the first time.
  • Mail: Focus is no longer given to the text field without user input first so that keyboard shortcuts can be used to open the Inventory.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Don't you dare to even mention it. magenubbie! XD
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are working on new module.
    So please be quite. Working in progress. In 2023 you'll get your 1.5%

Awesome, can't wait for it, thanks!!
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    dwightmc wrote: »
    • Mail: Focus is no longer given to the text field without user input first so that keyboard shortcuts can be used to open the Inventory.

Nice! This was such an annoying thing lol, like clock work I would compose my email and realize I had to back out to the inbox to Press I for Inv, only to have to then re do my email because it goes blank lol

THANK YOU!
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Boons not doing what they are supposed to do seems quite important.

Illusion shimmer seems to say that they feel otherwise. It's still broken since mod2 in the same way that mod 5 boons are broken.
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Illusion_Shimmer
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    metallic dragonborn is still broken...no bonus hp
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    animalust wrote: »
    Nice! This was such an annoying thing lol, like clock work I would compose my email and realize I had to back out to the inbox to Press I for Inv, only to have to then re do my email because it goes blank lol

You could *always* open your inventory by clicking on it, without closing your mail.

I am shocked by the number of people who didn't know this, because I never, ever open my inventory in the mail by pressing I. Having the mail open means you're in mouselook mode anyway.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    or you could use the shortcut (little backpak) in the lower right of the screen :P
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    animalust wrote: »

THANK YOU!

or you could use the shortcut (little backpak) in the lower right of the screen :P
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Sure, the icon always worked. But when you decide to write something your hands are on your keyboard. not your mouse. Not to mention the cursor resets each time you go into cursor mode. I find the change useful. It saves me from clicking outside the message to press I. To each his own :)

I think everyone has their own idea of convenience, but the part that surprised me was the sheer volume of people who were coming at it from the perspective of, "I cannot - literally CANNOT - open my inventory while I am in the mailbox. It is actually impossible because there is no way to do it without typing I. No way at all. Woe is me."
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    300 MB patch? Did you happen to forget mention something in patch notes?
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    barq3t wrote: »
    300 MB patch? Did you happen to forget mention something in patch notes?

pre-loading for Mod 6 methinks.
    I aim to misbehave
  • thatguy302thatguy302 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hey... i just got the patch downloaded and opened NW and its been loading for about 30 minutes... is this normal or is there something wrong??? PLZ HELP!
  • thatguy302thatguy302 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    does noone know what is happening?
  • ephidelsephidels Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Been crashing non-stop since the latest patch, can't play longer than 1min after logging in...
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cant use esc to clear up screen, very annoying. And btw, please fix the "little" issue with the server not responding for about 3minutes, yes?
  • farish1farish1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I cant download the patch, stop in 5% and restart, please help
  • fireflowerxfireflowerx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My launcher is showing "no shards are available to your account at this time". What is that about?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Patch notes threads are not for reporting connection issues. Check the Maintenance Sticky, as the game server is not online at this time.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.