test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Preview offline for the weekend

13»

Comments

• burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    it happens. No worries. Hopefully they're using the time to implement more upcoming features. I'm expicially curious about new gear sets, professions, and further campaign progression.

I'd also love seeing a gear vendor giving away set free gear, a campaign vendor giving away free campaign completions, a money vendor giving away free AD, a trainer giving away free exp for toons and pets, and a profession vendor giving away free profession levels, gear, and assets.

The whole point of preview is TESTING after all. Give us the means to troubleshoot before preview goes live.

made a topic about some free stuff, feel free to join in
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?836071-Make-a-preview-store
    Paladin Master Race
  • lordjaqenlordjaqen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Everyone just stop whining and be patient when they can get it back up they will and testing will likely be extended before release.

they said monday so we want it up.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Planned to get it up Monday =/= nothing went wrong with that plan
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Planned to get it up Monday =/= nothing went wrong with that plan

It's still during the normal workday on the West Coast! :)

So there is still a chance....
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    With how it repeats it means one there is something very wrong with the builds they are doing with the restricted mod content causing instability. Two it is to actively monitor the metrics going on in preview during the week while they are at work able to see what is happening when everyone rushes the preview.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lordjaqen wrote: »

And this is why they don't like to give specifics. If it could be up, it is up. Since it isn't up, people are acting as though some form of promise was broken. Panderus gave us the plan, and clearly something went wrong.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• banegrivmbanegrivm Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just checked Facebook and saw nothing about a "this week sometime" the server would be up.
    Banegrivm Shadowblight
    Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light
    Global Handle: @Marshal_Valor
    edited February 2015
    Same bane, i also checked and saw no such thing >.<
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    banegrivm wrote: »
    I just checked Facebook and saw nothing about a "this week sometime" the server would be up.

I checked myself. It looks like "Neverwinter" commented off someone's question. It was posted under the "We got our first look at the Paladin class this week! Here's what else happened in ‪#‎Neverwinter" post.

Doesn't sound like their social media is on the same page with their development team, or vice versa. More like a generic response.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    banegrivm wrote: »

Check this post:

10347640_898394793539147_1529669156822914517_n.jpg?oh=9f761bcc2fda11ba34e739cc684efec1&oe=556CD9F7&__gda__=1431680847_4c6408d9d7a72db576ba90eb48705047

Specifically, this post:

10968299_898394630205830_571693324689540915_n.jpg?oh=f5362e8befac58ab9b362fed558b1108&oe=5554509A
    edited February 2015
    Well that response could be taken as either generic or official. Hopefully we'll get a clarified response sooner than later.
    Banegrivm Shadowblight
    edited February 2015
    The patch just hit the server. Can't login yet, but I can patch at least!
    Banegrivm Shadowblight
  • abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lordjaqen wrote: »

Well, they never specified which Monday they were referring to. Now did they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinvolgortinvolgor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Okay so patched and able to log into the preview shard, but no Paladin class for new character, what gives?
  • gerevyckgerevyck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    same question here. I am really looking forward to trying out the paladin
    edited February 2015
    pally working fine for me
  • gerevyckgerevyck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had to log into another toon then change characters at which time the paladin was available.
This discussion has been closed.