test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What as to be done regarding TR as the evidence show it is a total unbalance class ?

Comments

• tourtastourtas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    grac3n77 wrote: »
    As some thread says you cant have CC and perma and DPS at the same time unless you have 90 paragon points for that.
    Are you wiling to bet money on that?? Cause i have a build i just made up now that has CC , DPS and can also perma stealth.

CC comes from daze encounters.
    Feats make perma stealth easy.
    Shadowy Opportunity can give you more DPS than you can imagine.

Make adjustments, choose your skills. you can go for more CC more DPS or more stealth. But it is a build that supports all three and doesn't need 90 points to make.
    Anyone can balance it so it fits him fine.

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=cn4:13ydj4:13ydj4,13k3ili:1uu5zv:100000:100000&h=1&p=min
  • isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    I have said before, in other threads, how Dazing Strike needs adjustment. That is a specific class power. Not a power specific to Scoundrels. If you feel Dazing Strike needs adjustment, then just say it. I would agree with you. Only for PvP. Leave it be in PvE.
    i liked the idea that rogues would get a good cc encounter because dazing strike cast was to slow. How i was wrong. Scoundrels have their own set of problems. I think no class should proc cc's and especially when you can do it from stealth. Because in stealth you don't even need to be behind the person. Also bb procing dazes is just meh. I don't know what to say. Rogues needed a buff in mod4 because of how every other class got buffed. But it was suppose to be a mild dps buff because again they had arguably the strongest survival mechanic in the game. But what happened mod5 was just overboard.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    and if two CW on 1 team you cant kill anyone and it impossible to win.

CW? I think you meant DC.
  • grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    Look at this morning PVP board top ranking

57.5% are TR vs 43.5% for all the other Neverwinter class.

TR kill an average of 10 (9.84) times for 1 death

I think all daze effects should be cut down to a maximum of 1 to 2 seconds on players and also have a cooldown of 6 to 8 seconds on the player that has been daze.

I also think that Impossible to Catch immunities time should be 50% shorter in PVP.

In my opinion that could be an easy thing to do and a good start for balancing the class for PVP.

[IMG][/img]Capture_zps3d1deb3e.png
    [IMG][/img]Capture1_zps63f9f0be.png

Well look who's on top 5 and tell me who's OP its not the quantity that counts its the quality cause those guys on top are smart enough to counter TR unlike you....
    edited January 2015
    btw you guys know that you can exploit the leader board by kicking people. So imho leaderboard arguments are invalid until they fix it.
  • jjetcomaqqqjjetcomaqqq Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    90% of people for most game lost are TR.
    please buff

That's because they have the most amount of players...drp...Of course they are going to have the most losses with having the most amount of players playing them.....
  • grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tourtas wrote: »
    Are you wiling to bet money on that?? Cause i have a build i just made up now that has CC , DPS and can also perma stealth.

CC comes from daze encounters.
    Feats make perma stealth easy.
    Shadowy Opportunity can give you more DPS than you can imagine.

Make adjustments, choose your skills. you can go for more CC more DPS or more stealth. But it is a build that supports all three and doesn't need 90 points to make.
    Anyone can balance it so it fits him fine.

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=cn4:13ydj4:13ydj4,13k3ili:1uu5zv:100000:100000&h=1&p=min
    You have just made yourself look stupid Shadowy opportunity comes in the fourth boon of sab which you have to spend 20 paragon path and the concussive strike and skull cracker that people are whining about is 21 paragon point your so called CC in encounter alone does not daze you for 10 seconds to 12 second. Sabs can easily give you in and out of the battle by one with the shadow. DPS will be on the path of executioner with a double your power by 100 percent that means if you have 10k power times two plus 100 crit severity by shadow born boon = your dead in one shot.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh look - another nerf thread started by the guy who thought that TRs get 4 encounter powers. Yes, folks - that's how clueless the OP is. No wonder he can't fights TRs.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
    edited January 2015
    You have just made yourself look stupid Shadowy opportunity comes in the fourth boon of sab which you have to spend 20 paragon path and the concussive strike and skull cracker that people are whining about is 21 paragon point your so called CC in encounter alone does not daze you for 10 seconds to 12 second. Sabs can easily give you in and out of the battle by one with the shadow. DPS will be on the path of executioner with a double your power by 100 percent that means if you have 10k power times two plus 100 crit severity by shadow born boon = your dead in one shot.

oh ok sorry. i just realized how much you are aware of. :P
    no disrespect dude but you know too little...
    sorry, i won't reply to your ignorance again

PS1: step 1: read your original post. then read my reply
    PS2: repeat step 1 till you get it
    PS3: Look who is on top 5 of leaderboard???? Are you trolling bro?? Are you aware that these guys are up there because they abuse GMs help?? There are videos of them doing it in youtube!!! Get a grip man!
  • ychiakiychiaki Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    macjae wrote: »
    I took some leaderboard screenshots a couple of days ago to compare the top 5 pages with a sample of five pages 1/8 of the way down the leaderboard (which should ideally have a sampling of relatively average players).

j1JVsjg.png

Obviously, there's tons of statistical pitfalls here, so it's not very accurate per player (though per class, it does represent a lot of games played for each class). The number of units are small, and the lower-end sample may have a more randomized class distribution. However, it comes close to a 50% win ratio and a 1/1 k/d ratio, which should put the sample close to average.

Just taking the numbers as they are:
    - TRs are overrepresented at the 1-5 chart compared to the 246-250 chart. SWs are underrepresented. For other classes, the numbers line up similarly enough that a few players changing position could make up the difference. (That's also true for SWs, but they are also woefully lowly represented for the top 20 pages or so, while they pop up proportionally more in the lower charts, which does tend to point towards a severe class weakness.)
    - DCs play more games than players of other classes.
    - Most classes score similar numbers of kills on average per match; only DCs and GFs stand out with significantly different numbers.
    - GWFs in the 1-5 chart have the best win ratios and the second-best kill/death ratio. GWFs in the 246-250 chart have the second-worst win ratio and the third-worst kill/death ratio. High-end GWFs perform well, low-end ones perform poorly.
    - TRs in both charts have the lowest win ratios and the highest kill/death ratios. This may indicate that the TRs on average are less skilled players for their ratings bracket than other players, but their class gives them the ability to perform better in tough matches (which awards more rating points) and thus leaves them overrated.

Concerning TR representation in the charts, keep in mind that the maximum percentage of TRs per pug game can be 40% (2/5 on each team), and the vast majority of games are pug games. This doesn't necessarily limit the total percentage of TRs to 40% of the total on the leaderboard, as it's possible individual members of other classes could play many more games, which would create room for more individual TRs, but that is an implausible scenario; there's no reason to believe TRs are *less* active than other players; they fall closely in line with the average number of games played on the 1-5 chart and have the highest average number of games played on the 246-250 chart. The TR representation on the 246-250 chart indicates a high degree of TR activity there as well, which may be a pattern for PvP as a whole (anecdotally, lots of games with two pug TRs per team). However, that still leaves them strongly overrepresented at the top end.

The one area where TR numbers stand out most clearly is in their survivability, giving them a high kills/death ratio. Of course, this may also be deceptive of what goes on in a real game; TR numbers may be worse than they would otherwise be because of their typical in-game role of node contester; TRs will often be facing off against two other players at once trying to clear them out, reducing their overall kills and increasing deaths. For the TRs in the lower-end charts, their average number of deaths per match falls into line with the other classes.

tl;dr: Numbers don't lie (much), and TRs are overrepresented in the higher end of the leaderboard.

Ceterum censeo TRem esse nerfendam.

Thanks for the data, seems pretty interesting.
    DC Divine Oracle Faithful
    HR Stormwarden Trapper / Stormwarden Combat
    GWF Swordmaster Destroyer
    CW Master of Flame Thaumaturge / Spellstorm Oppressor
    TR Master Infiltrator Executioner
    SW Soulbinder Fury
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    ^^^ word !
  • jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    The 2 secs nerf did nothing and was a bad idea. Seems like the devs are going to revamp trs because they overbuffed them when they only need dps buff.

The 2 seconds stealth break is great but now all daze has to be nerf big time. After will see.
  • jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    and if two CW on 1 team you cant kill anyone and it impossible to win.

No 2 CW can be killed fairly easely buy 1 TR
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Here's what TR looks like in PVP

You win the internet today.

This us exactly right... The biggest issue currently is SE needs to respect tenacity at a minimim, maybe also be assigned a short range that you can dodge/sprint/blink out of. So you dont have to just rely on those immune frames and for classes like SW and GWF who have none, you can move out of range and itll miss.

The daze thing neverade alot of sense. A dagger pokes me, why woukd I be dazed? Now if a GWF with a 2h mace hits me in the head - NOW im freaking dazed and confused.

The fact TRs get ARP and Crit built into their build allowing them to power stack, its just stupid. Im contemplating throwing my P vorpal and radiant 10s on my scrubby module 1 TR and make a video of 40k+ crits on demand... How is that even fun?! Module 3 GWF was so OP and easy it ruined the fun for me. So I played my GF, dont all you TRs want a challenge?
    edited January 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    You win the internet today.

This us exactly right... The biggest issue currently is SE needs to respect tenacity at a minimim, maybe also be assigned a short range that you can dodge/sprint/blink out of. So you dont have to just rely on those immune frames and for classes like SW and GWF who have none, you can move out of range and itll miss.

The daze thing neverade alot of sense. A dagger pokes me, why woukd I be dazed? Now if a GWF with a 2h mace hits me in the head - NOW im freaking dazed and confused.

The fact TRs get ARP and Crit built into their build allowing them to power stack, its just stupid. Im contemplating throwing my P vorpal and radiant 10s on my scrubby module 1 TR and make a video of 40k+ crits on demand... How is that even fun?! Module 3 GWF was so OP and easy it ruined the fun for me. So I played my GF, dont all you TRs want a challenge?

That that exactly that!! Don't you TRs want a challenge????
    It has come to my attention that most ppl don't want a challenge. Most ppl when they know they will lose a Dom match they stop trying from the beginning. All they care about is a win that is easily earned and boring. Give them 1000-0 Dominations and they are happy. Give em some challenge and the stay idle on spawn.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    No 2 CW can be killed fairly easely buy 1 TR

You haven't played with some of the TRs on the top PVP guilds have you?
  • kr3ndkr3nd Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    You haven't played with some of the TRs on the top PVP guilds have you?

You mean they 1v5 everyone ?:)

What I experienced was 1-2 TR holding 10 player on GG and slowly killing them 1 by1 while the group can't do a thing about it.
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    . Im contemplating throwing my P vorpal and radiant 10s on my scrubby module 1 TR and make a video of 40k+ crits on demand... How is that even fun?!?

well not fun for u coz u will die in one rotation
    frostz already tried it and ?
    kill a pug with 60k lb then die to a pug
  • free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Someone is taking their own sweet time to balance TR and they seem to think making players wait 1 mod is reasonable (considering the level of OPness we are seeing now). Seriously what does it take to convince you that this has to be fixed like IMMEDIATELY.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1. Remove piersing damage
    2. Daze must respect deflection and tenacity.
    3. daze affect twice short on players with longer CD.
    4. all attacks respect tenacity, DR,DF ( for every class )
    5. no stealth in combat.
    6. tone down dmg.

7) walking should deplete HP
  • pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Leaderboard is irelevant.

if you want a real taste of whats happening Go for 1v1.

Tr will have the biggest avantage.

Yes DPS clerics have Broken High Damage..but at least they are Killable. (but yea..damage must be fixed)

Tr side :To many escapes/delays/cc/speed/stealth/ Op skills that ignores everything/1 shoot daily/Broken AP gain.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    f2pma wrote: »
    well not fun for u coz u will die in one rotation
    frostz already tried it and ?
    kill a pug with 60k lb then die to a pug

LB->shadow strike->restealth->shocking execution. Rinse s
    Repeat.

By my math thats two dead. If no daily, hide until LB comes back up.
    edited January 2015
    pufy2010 wrote: »
    Leaderboard is irelevant.

if you want a real taste of whats happening Go for 1v1.

Tr will have the biggest avantage.

Yes DPS clerics have Broken High Damage..but at least they are Killable. (but yea..damage must be fixed)

Tr side :To many escapes/delays/cc/speed/stealth/ Op skills that ignores everything/1 shoot daily/Broken AP gain.

while i can agree i m sure TR has the lowest ap gain even with tactics
    i would trade it for storm spell tho xD
    edited January 2015
    double post
    edited January 2015
    Ap gain isn't a tr ability. If you have the ap cloak and dc artifact you will gain ap fast. I watched a stream yesterday of a tr hitting a cw with shield on tab for 41k with bloodbath after a dazing strike. i get hit for that hard also, but it is understandable since i am not really tanky. But when i lose about 15k of my hp from blocking the bb, then that is a problem.
    edited January 2015
    i can only see a new total rework to solve the case.
    however i will still fighting for other things, tank dc, dps dps, random procs (storm spell to name the one which bugs me the most), piercing all these things have to go.