test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Wolf fauny buisness

13»

Comments

• kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I claimed the winter wolf form the zen store> under Free. on one character.
    It was not there for any other character, so 1 character per acct.
  • alcyndoralcyndor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if you look under "featured" items you can claim it with your other toons
  • beheader205beheader205 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am under level 20 and it is not letting me have it in my inventory anyway. Do I need to get level 20 to claim it and if I don't claim it right away will I not be able to get it at all?
  • sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice, just today wanted be back in game, already downloading the client,and there are some Christmas gifts, yupie^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    I am under level 20 and it is not letting me have it in my inventory anyway. Do I need to get level 20 to claim it and if I don't claim it right away will I not be able to get it at all?

gettin to lvl 20 takes like 30 mins of playn the game, do you even have to ask a dumb question like that? ^^
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    At this point perhaps we should be thanking the crew for giving us such a
    cool and well animated mount. Regardless of speed, they could just as
    easily have sold it, instead.

Thank you Devs! :)
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • rr19878rr19878 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    First of all sry about my bad english, it is not my main language.
    You can claim the free items to all of your chr. Just need to log out and wait some hours and then log in again, with the same account but diffeent chr.

http://postimg.org/image/ll56mwis3
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rr19878 wrote: »
    First of all sry about my bad english, it is not my main language.
    You can claim the free items to all of your chr. Just need to log out and wait some hours and then log in again, with the same account but diffeent chr.

http://postimg.org/image/ll56mwis3

Didn't need to do that. I claimed the wolf on my 5 other characters all within 15 mins.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    rhoric wrote: »
    Didn't need to do that. I claimed the wolf on my 5 other characters all within 15 mins.
    Aye. They will then appear in the normal Mounts section after the first character on the account claims it from the Free section.
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    So, if I claim the wolf now, will I be able to discard it and reclaim it later, (after the Winter event and all that), like other Zen store mounts?

Does any one have the result to this question? Now that the winter wolf is out of the zen market for new claims, if we discard the one we have now, do we get to reclaim it?

My army of wolves aren't to fond of being shoved into bags.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    Does any one have the result to this question? Now that the winter wolf is out of the zen market for new claims, if we discard the one we have now, do we get to reclaim it?

My army of wolves aren't to fond of being shoved into bags.
    I just checked in game. Before deleting my wolf, it showed in the normal Mount section as Free. After deleting, it became available to reclaim like any other purchased mount, for 0 Zen. I'm not sure how much it costs normally now but I suspect its also on sale with the other mounts right now too. Not sure if it will stay in the Zen store permanently, but the Gelatinous Cube is still there and I'd imagine even if they were to pull a mount, it would remain available for those who've unlocked it. STO is the same with their Zen Ships as Neverwinter is with its Zen Mounts. Once purchased, they remain permanently reclaimable for all your characters.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    henry404 wrote: »
    The good news is that it is easy to claim a refund. Simply right-click and select "discard". The wolf will be returned to the store and you will get an instant credit of 0.00 Zen returned to your account balance.

LOL! That's too funny!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I just checked in game. Before deleting my wolf, it showed in the normal Mount section as Free. After deleting, it became available to reclaim like any other purchased mount, for 0 Zen.

Thanks for the confirmation, I was afraid to permanently loose it.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg