Install Arc
Options

Ok so watch this 2v1 against a tr. On twitch

Comments

• Options
    isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    The GWF was slaughtered because GWFs are kinda weak and everyone knows that. I don't see anything wrong with the result regarding the 1v1 against the GF; he was guarding all... the... time. The only thing that I agree is that Bloodbath is just too good right now.
    intimidation gwf aren't weak but everyone is kinda weak against a tr. Dps DC's are also super strong but i haven't exp them enough to really comment on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    delete please ;d

delete what?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    At 5:50 of this video http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651503 he 1v1's a faithful dps. And i know mantra, she is no pug. Tell me what you think. And i really need to hear responses from tr's.
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    i think most class can 1 rotate cw's if the cw doesn't have shield on tab. But i can also get one rotated and have gotten one rotated multiply times. So i don't really understand your problem. Any yes the tr's are ridiculous and now at least there are some videos showcasing a good tr against other people. Every looks like a **** when facing a tr because were they have to stand around or just run around while the tr is ****ing them up. The gf had 100% shield up time and still got burned down pretty fast. They are known bugs of a gf shield not blocking any dmg but it looked like he was blocking most of the dmg and still got rolled. Most classes can hit really hard and get get one rotated if they don't deflect. Believe or not every class is in a good position except hr's, dc, and tr's. So i guess not every class.

Please stop :) This is what happens with CW against GF - this is your movie- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arO6zESmCtk&list=UUhPmvoFXVyxAI3gv30-z4tQ

Well...nothing else to say here...

edit1- when i was looking at TYRION in 22:15, he was looking like pug with 5k gs who increase lvl 60 yesterday vs someone with 25k gs, but he is one of best GWFs in this game.
    Here i try to catch PTR with CW single target powers- mission impossible VII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZgunp9xP_o

edit2- for GODMODE :P i want to quote one person yet but fail ;p And later understand that was about selfhealing but this does not change anything

And from me, personally- someone should be responsible fot that kind of stupid changes becouse it is bungling as hell.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Please stop :) This is what happens with CW against GF - this is your movie- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arO6zESmCtk&list=UUhPmvoFXVyxAI3gv30-z4tQ

Well...nothing else to say here...

PS. when i was looking at TYRION in 22:15, he was looking like pug with 5k gs who increase lvl 60 yesterday vs someone with 25k gs, but he is one of best GWFs in this game.
    There i try to catch PTR with CW single target powers- mission impossible VII

PS2. for GODMODE :P i want to quote one person yet but fail ;p And later understand that was about selfhealing but this does not change anything
    Ezra can attest to him beating me 3 times before i decided to record our fight because he was really good. But this isn't about me, i have lost a lot of times to cw's when i make a mistake and get cc'ed. For the most part i played a perfect game then. He got outplayed that round.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    TR have new feats that do new and amazing things.

I personally have fought a BIS GF in icewindale, and there was nothing I could do to kill him.
    The GF told me once the fight was done, that if I used executioners tree I could shred his armor like paper.
    We did testing, and yes it is true. Several feats in executioner tree combined will let you do massive damage regardless of enemy AC/DEF.

You want to know what I see wrong in this video?

DC sigil is being exploited. THAT is the only problem.

You want to nerf something?

Nerf the DC sigil and take away its power to refill AP 100% at legendary status.

Problem solved.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    exploited? How is uses it an exploit? Anyway did you guys take off pets? Because that can be a huge difference.
    The crazy thing is that you want to artifact to get nerfed, because of tr's?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    At 13:54, of the second twitch video i linked, he dazes the gf and then uses shocking Execution. That is a smart technique off course. But again very very limited opportunity for counter play.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    exploited? How is uses it an exploit? Anyway did you guys take off pets? Because that can be a huge difference.
    The crazy thing is that you want to artifact to get nerfed, because of tr's?

dailies should be disabled in pvp if you are really asking me an opinion. sigils, cloaks, pots combined with higher damage/utility dailies is way too much.
    it turned the ***** pvp in a oneshot or being one shotted.

i would sign now to return back to mod 3 with HR bonus set, roar and distrupting shot fixed.
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    IMO they should make the AP gain from the DC artifact be different for each class.

For instance: 100% for DC, 80% for GWF and GF, 50% for CW... etc. Dailies are more important for some classes than for others.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    dailies should be disabled in pvp if you are really asking me an opinion. sigils, cloaks, pots combined with higher damage/utility dailies is way too much.

+1
    Daily should be some special and now people can use it 3x in 1 minute
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    it turned the ***** pvp in a oneshot or being one shotted.

i would sign now to return back to mod 3 with HR bonus set, roar and distrupting shot fixed.
    i understand. If they did that then they would have to make a legendary artifact/equipment give enough refinement points to get a any other item to legendary.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lol you tr's really really need to see how overpowered they are. at 22.45 of the new video lothor get's one shotted by the tr. AT 24:19 he gets instant killed again.
  • Options
    tarftgmtarftgm Banned Users Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    IMO they should make the AP gain from the DC artifact be different for each class.

For instance: 100% for DC, 80% for GWF and GF, 50% for CW... etc. Dailies are more important for some classes than for others.

The class you play: DC

Not biased at all son.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    tarftgm wrote: »
    The class you play: DC

Not biased at all son.

You know the artifact was designed for DCs, right?

And you should ignore the numbers, just get the idea. Btw, my main is a CW.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Lol ok this is my last one. at 25:20 of http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651503 he meets the dc again and tell me what you guys think.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is obvious to me the person who made this thread has issues with TR.
    We stated what the real problem was "DC sigil artifact" and people tried to defend the artifact saying "NO DONT NERF IT WE LOVE IT".
    You can try to make people fast foward to certain instances where the TR has 100% ap and deals nice damage to one target because of a daily attack, or we can sit and watch the whole clip (like I did), and see that DC sigil is the problem here.

I have seen enough...
    Nothing else to see here folks.... move along..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    tarftgmtarftgm Banned Users Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    You know the artifact was designed for DCs, right?

And you should ignore the numbers, just get the idea. Btw, my main is a CW.

Saw you in-game, you also play DC.

It wasn't "Designed for DC" if every class can use it..
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You know what I'd like to see in PvP?

A little more "please" and "thank you", and then less "You ______ ! Take tower! Go there! Do this! Do that! NERF IT since I died!"

I'm going to be amused if one day I appear in somebody's video though.

I speak as a TR.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    We stated what the real problem was "DC sigil artifact" and people tried to defend the artifact saying "NO DONT NERF IT WE LOVE IT".
    You can try to make people fast foward to certain instances where the TR has 100% ap and deals nice damage to one target because of a daily attack, or we can sit and watch the whole clip (like I did), and see that DC sigil is the problem here.

I have seen enough...
    not a personal vendetta and yes people should watch it all. But every class has access to a dc artifact and it isn't that big of a problem when other classes use it. Yes i have a problem with tr's because they are overpowered. most of if not all of those guys were using dc artifacts and prior to mod5 most tr's used dc artifacts. Do you understand what i am saying? You want to nerf dc artifact because of tr's. When it is only of the charts when tr's use it because of everything else they can do that are so effective.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    tarftgm wrote: »
    Saw you in-game, you also play DC.

Exactly. I also play as a DC.

All I can say about the class artifacts is that they were created around what the respective classes can do more effectively. But as I said, ignore the numbers of the idea.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Yes, leave the GWF-class without prones!!!!

Sorry, just joking. But now, coming into the "real issue", DEVs should make the same nerf/fix on all other classes that the one "received" (i call it "impossed") by the GWF-class: halve the bonus granted by power (do not remenber who suggested this, i think it was Zacazu). This way, we will have, again, a "playable" (notice quotes here) game.

hmmm... The only suggestion I gave for pvp is:dps classes (gwf / hr / tr) should had the damage based on the total amount of hp of the enemy. this in m2/m3. now is just madness.
  • Options
    grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    not a personal vendetta and yes people should watch it all. But every class has access to a dc artifact and it isn't that big of a problem when other classes use it. Yes i have a problem with tr's because they are overpowered. most of if not all of those guys were using dc artifacts and prior to mod5 most tr's used dc artifacts. Do you understand what i am saying? You want to nerf dc artifact because of tr's. When it is only of the charts when tr's use it because of everything else they can do that are so effective.

Daily's should not be use just like encounters and the DC artifacts really ruining the game.
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014

I have seen enough...

and its obvious that you only play a TR and dont give a heck about other classes and balance.

how can a DC Artifact can be a problem.
    when TR is using the +4 AP cloak and you blame on those 2 min CD from devoted ?
    man.

all the changes TR got were rushely made.

a TR should not out damage a GWF with 12k power in PVE , while the TR has 5k power. that is stupid.
    TR shocking execution isn't that shocking.
    cause in previous mod TR couldn't keep in line in matter of DPS, but they had/have biggest chance of surviability against HRs, and CW could've killed them.
    now with all those dodges/permastealth/and itc and adding DPS on dailies and encoutners/atwills
    makes the TR the most OP class.

even the combat HR atm is more balanced than TR.
    cause when a HR it's facing 1vs2 he 100% dies.
    that needs to happen with each class
    when they are facing 2 enemies they should not have big chances of surviability.
    because having skill is not about how your class offers you ****ty buffs, its about how you move on the map, how you rotate, how you take the oportunity to kill your enemy.

as i can see TR right now, it's playin by himself. it's not competitive at all.

take 2 BIS trs in your team, place 1 at the back cap and 1 at home cap and VOILA you win a match. an undeserved match.

this is ridiculous

first a striking role such as Trickster/Hunters/GWFs/SWs
    should have oportunities to drain eachother lifes and who crits and deals more damage wins in the end.
    right now
    TR against all classes is unscratched
    HR against GWFs/SWs is unscratched.
  • Options
    ychiakiychiaki Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Amazing how we have so many proofs of TRs being OP and still people choose to complain about the DC artifact.

Edit: Saboteurs
    DC Divine Oracle Faithful
    HR Stormwarden Trapper / Stormwarden Combat
    GWF Swordmaster Destroyer
    CW Master of Flame Thaumaturge / Spellstorm Oppressor
    TR Master Infiltrator Executioner
    SW Soulbinder Fury
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Fast-forward to around 14mins and watch 17.26mins. And give your thoughts on the fight.
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651535
    Thank you

i`ll give my thoughts even without watching, it says bad player all over the title already ;p
    and then we need to watch and agree certain tr`s are overpowered , not going to happen ;p
    only by people who don`t know anything.
    including op, it`s all in the blablabla spec,gear playstyle. boring to type.
    if you still don`t know this just stay out of games and stop making topics when you lose.
    or even if you win, same story.
    all timewaste.
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tcarnce wrote: »
    i`ll give my thoughts even without watching, it says bad player all over the title already ;p
    and then we need to watch and agree a tr is overpowered , not going to happen ;p
    only by people who don`t know anything.
    You reek of ignorance. Watch the vid first.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zvieris wrote: »
    You reek of ignorance. Watch the vid first.
    yes watched a bit, changed text a bit and what`s not true about it ?
    timewaste people.
    the truth is said.

if we need to have discussions about obvious things it`s no use anyway, because it will just be some obsessed people with getting their right and their socalled proof.
    while the problem of the loser lays in the factors said.
This discussion has been closed.