test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ok so watch this 2v1 against a tr. On twitch

isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Fast-forward to around 14mins and watch 17.26mins. And give your thoughts on the fight.
http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651535
Thank you
Post edited by isuuck2 on

Comments

• Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Its probably the best tr against a gwf and gf. cant really expect them to kill him
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    They kill him a second time. But do you see how much dmg the gf takes while guarding? I have seen only hr's do that kind of dmg through guard, and they have the new CA weapon. CA has been shown to proc more than 4times also.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    Its probably the best tr against a gwf and gf. cant really expect them to kill him

You could be right, truth is i can't tell which tr's are the best seeing as all of them are that capably with only gear difference.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yes the damage is stupid. They need to nerf tr daily very much.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    at 22.20 he 1v1's the gwf and tell me what you think about that fight.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »

haha lol that was not a 1v1 that was slaughter. But then again, its still bloodbath doing the insane damage because of the piercing damage in stealth. Bloodbath out of stealth does nothing, so for sure its piercing damage.

atm there is nothing to do against tr other then survive. a really tanky GF or DC or another TR can hold a TR for a while.

But then again, if the GWF was Sobek Senpai the fight may have ended differently
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Fast-forward to around 14mins and watch 17.26mins. And give your thoughts on the fight.
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651535
    Thank you
    yes lets talk about bugs...
    what happened at 14:18 to cent's health bar?
    19:30 intimidation still hitting for 32k (coof coof to people blaming lashing blade)

some work is definetely needed but 2 seconds out of stealth everytime i land a knife? a ****** cloud of steel? maaan
  • Options
    atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2014

There was a fight? I did see a simple 1 combo kill but there was no fight at all.
  • Options
    mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This reminds me of the first few weeks of mod 4 with thaum spec cws doing insane damage through block lol.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    best TR best Gwf best CW best of the best best of best.

so the next time my class gets a broken skill than i might be one of the bests !!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    yes lets talk about bugs...
    what happened at 14:18 to cent's health bar?
    19:30 intimidation still hitting for 32k (coof coof to people blaming lashing blade)

some work is definetely needed but 2 seconds out of stealth everytime i land a knife? a ****** cloud of steel? maaan
    the guardain fighter was using into the fray. That is why the gwf hit him that hard. And what happened to cent's hp? i didn't see anything unusual
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ok i see what you are talking about. The heal from renegade?Sorry i didn't notice it. Last i checked it wasn't a bug, it was just really good. Maybe it needs a nerf but then again how can we tell that his didn't use an artifact o heal himself with pots and that their dc wasn't healing him?
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not sure the devs understand pvp or just how much TR is wrecking the game. The worst part, to contest a node for any length of time, the other team had to 2v1 that tr which had to leave gaps elsewhere = win. Watching this from the tr perspective....I can't believe the incredible speed and damage it puts out all while totally invisible on node. Matches like that you almost have to totally ignore the lone tr on the single node, let him have it so you have a numerical advantage elsewhere and can have 2 nodes capped long enough to win, rotating away from the node the tr is on when he shows up. I am sure everyone knows that. The class is broken enough to be breaking the game its self.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    the guardain fighter was using into the fray. That is why the gwf hit him that hard. And what happened to cent's hp? i didn't see anything unusual

i was thinking about ferocious reaction multiprocs.
    artifact offhands with their bugs are now a thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That is the lathandra set that the gf is using. Like i said that is as tanky as a gf can go.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    trollax/kyuubi i believe uses shield talent and guarded assault for his 2 class features
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    trollax was using ferocious reaction I saw his health tic up and crollax drop at the same time.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    mfgamesys wrote: »
    trollax was using ferocious reaction I saw his health tic up and crollax drop at the same time.
    FE is is buggy but i didn't see this part. Can you give me a time? FE is something they should have fixed a long time ago because they have fixed it before. They stopped it from proccing in rapid succession if i recall. Now they brought the bug back.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    FE is is buggy but i didn't see this part. Can you give me a time? FE is something they should have fixed a long time ago because they have fixed it before. They stopped it from proccing in rapid succession if i recall. Now they brought the bug back.

Ferocious Reaction always procced , it was fixed.
    how it works?
    if the target gets multi damage when he gets down to 15% , the FE will procc multiple times, based on those DOTS/STACKS.

lathander proccs after you die and revived by soulforge, it is affected by HD .
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ferocious Reaction always procced , it was fixed.
    how it works?
    if the target gets multi damage when he gets down to 15% , the FE will procc multiple times, based on those DOTS/STACKS.

lathander proccs after you die and revived by soulforge, it is affected by HD .

something that has a cooldown should not multiproc
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    something that has a cooldown should not multiproc

1st. Ferocious reaction doesnt bypass defense.
    so it works like this
    because of the healing depression you get 11k HP and 11k damaged is sent to the attacker.
    because of the defense this damage is decreased.
    this damage doesnt bypass ITC and can be dodgeable.
    it has a 3 min cooldown.
    it works most effectively against SW.

yes it should not act like that, but it isn't a game breaker. and it was reported to crush before the release of mod5 that was on 18th november, he said he couldn't reproduce that so they only fixed the ferocious reaction on the offhand.

indeed it was stupid of me to report the ferocious reaction, i should've kept it and play with that in mod5.
    cause people that kept all the buggy things are enjoyin the mod5.
    thats not cool.

maybe we will get someth in mod6.
    i am gettin tired of the same routine over and over .

and the same responses
    "We’ve received a lot of great and insightful feedback regarding the battle with Tiamat from you guys and we wanted share with you all how we plan to implement some of it in the coming weeks."

this makes me kinda sick how fake people act, its like i am watchin a TV show with an entertainer that fake acts everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    What I had thought was FR was just the gf not being affected by hd so it was regen ticks and then crollax being hit with Gtene proc from threatening rush at 16:30. But I could be wrong it is just a bit fast for the gfs hp to go up so fast even with regen.
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or course, 2v1 the TR will win, what is there to discuss about here? Post a 5v1 video.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I see put the best gf the best gwf or any other class against 2 random 20+gs Trs and see how long they live..
    Facing 2 of the best geared players in the game he still kills them 1-2 and when he is alone with either of them he kills them so easy they look like compleate nobs..

Thats balance for ya -utterly redicules and as broken as it can be....
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    I see put the best gf the best gwf or any other class against 2 random 20+gs Trs and see how long they live..
    Facing 2 of the best geared players in the game he still kills them 1-2 and when he is alone with either of them he kills them so easy they look like compleate nobs..

Thats balance for ya -utterly redicules and as broken as it can be....

^^^^^

How dare you??? :( Tr here showed great skill!!!Trs are fine!!!! TR is WAI!!!

L2p and stop arguing!!!! Trs are just fine!!! They just had to bring 5 vs 1 and they would kill him!!!Simple!!!

Domination is not 1v1!!Domination against TR should be 5 vs 1 cause...eh....eh...cause we say so!!! No need for nerfs!!Everything is fine!!!

Edit:i enjoyed the video cause one of the toons that got ridicously easy killed was the OP started of a thread which he claimed that TRs are just fine and only bloodpath and SE are the problem..lol ..:)
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    The GWF was slaughtered because GWFs are kinda weak and everyone knows that. I don't see anything wrong with the result regarding the 1v1 against the GF; he was guarding all... the... time. The only thing that I agree is that Bloodbath is just too good right now.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    delete please ;d
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    gf using lathander wooo
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Congrats Columbus You discovered America. Dont you know that the CW is still most squishy class in game and can be one shoted by GFs GWFs TRs and another CWs? But there are still voices : CW is op. I was watching GODMODE's movies and you can kill CW in 3/4 shots too. Pfff.... Tyrion use come and get it, this is even more than enough to kill CW. And Tr need nerf, everyone know that except TRs of course :)
    i think most class can 1 rotate cw's if the cw doesn't have shield on tab. But i can also get one rotated and have gotten one rotated multiply times. So i don't really understand your problem. Any yes the tr's are ridiculous and now at least there are some videos showcasing a good tr against other people. Every looks like a **** when facing a tr because were they have to stand around or just run around while the tr is ****ing them up. The gf had 100% shield up time and still got burned down pretty fast. They are known bugs of a gf shield not blocking any dmg but it looked like he was blocking most of the dmg and still got rolled. Most classes can hit really hard and get get one rotated if they don't deflect. Believe or not every class is in a good position except hr's, dc, and tr's. So i guess not every class.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    also in this video fight the gf has a 1v1 with the tr at 3:37. http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651503.
    After he sf's he holds his guard up and still gets hit for 9k through his shield at 3:46
This discussion has been closed.