test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance 12/11 at 7 AM PST (Completed, finally..)

Comments

• Options
    kilden1234kilden1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 42
    edited December 2014
    tipsy57 wrote: »
    theyre making everyone restart... read patch notes

About time! ;)
  • Options
    vicarsorbsvicarsorbs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    server still down for me zzzzzzz maintenance completed why sever not up
  • Options
    c0ttyc0tty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    for me they were up now is down again
  • Options
    vcekvcek Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xtremoz wrote: »
    "Level 59 Rare neck items from dropping in Dragon Heroic encounters in Well of Dragons."

ok my english its not that good, but this mean u remove it, u made 60 or now they drop even more, or its like we did something to lv59 necks from dragons we just dont say what..lol

i think he missed out the word "prevent" in the beginning of the sentence.
  • Options
    cetangleskacetangleska Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vicarsorbs wrote: »
    server still down for me zzzzzzz maintenance completed why sever not up

They forgot to feed the squirrels that run in the little wheels to send power to the servers?
  • Options
    kittenpaw123kittenpaw123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok. So characters are missing? Either all the perma's are gone! Or everyone is one!
    So even playing field???
  • Options
    andybones65andybones65 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The gateway is working at least,thx cryptic,at least we can do something while you sort this c*** out again.

Edit: omg now that is down grrr
  • Options
    maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xtremoz wrote: »
    "Level 59 Rare neck items from dropping in Dragon Heroic encounters in Well of Dragons."

ok my english its not that good, but this mean u remove it, u made 60 or now they drop even more, or its like we did something to lv59 necks from dragons we just dont say what..lol

Ha also stopped at this. Maybe we will get nothing instead of that lvl 59 necklace ) (the loot table pointer/seek will just return null).
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • Options
    jwmousejwmouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited December 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hello,

We'll be performing scheduled maintenance on 12/11 at 7 AM PST. Estimated downtime is 2 hours but could be extended due to unforeseen issues.

Patch Notes: http://bit.ly/1yUUyk4

Discuss the patch notes here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?809021-Patch-Notes-NW-35-20141125a-4&p=9648321#post9648321

Thanks
    Dwight

Update 1 7:11 AM PST - maintenance has begun. Patch notes added
    Update 2 7:50 AM PST - Maintenance is progressing as planned. Still looking at the same downtime although things are moving quickly so we could be up a bit sooner. We'll keep you posted.
    Update 3: 8:33 AM PST - Maintenance is ongoing, currently doing some extra maintenance on the servers so we might need to extend maintenance
    Update 4: 8:52 AM PST. Looks like we are experiencing some network issues and that's going to cause us to extend maintenance. No ETA yet, but could be extended at least an hour. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
    Update 5: 9:43 AM PST. Looks like there are still issues with the network so maintenance will be extended at least another 30 mins. Sorry everyone.
    Update 6: 10:16 AM PST - There are still issues with the network and server, and it is looking likely that we will be down for another hour or more. Still not ETA on fix unfortunately but we will keep everyone posted.
    Update 7: 10:59 AM PST - Hey everyone, maintenance has finally completed. We apologize for the extended downtime and appreciate everyone's patience.

What u talking about I still get server not available
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance.

Please try again later.

time to change the thread title to back in maintenance.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    GAH. There was a problem with the server when they got them back up -- they are down again. No one's characters are lost. The servers just failed again, and they haven't bothered updating the community yet that they had to bring the servers back down again. That's all. You didn't lose your characters, and it's not just YOU having problems. The game is NOT YET BACK UP despite what the post or other indicators you might see to the contrary.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The gateway is working at least,thx cryptic,at least we can do something while you sort this c*** out again.

Edit: omg now that is down grrr

It is not working
  • Options
    tipsy57tipsy57 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Woot im playing!
  • Options
    vicarsorbsvicarsorbs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Update 1 7:11 AM PST - maintenance has begun. Patch notes added
    Update 2 7:50 AM PST - Maintenance is progressing as planned. Still looking at the same downtime although things are moving quickly so we could be up a bit sooner. We'll keep you posted.
    Update 3: 8:33 AM PST - Maintenance is ongoing, currently doing some extra maintenance on the servers so we might need to extend maintenance
    Update 4: 8:52 AM PST. Looks like we are experiencing some network issues and that's going to cause us to extend maintenance. No ETA yet, but could be extended at least an hour. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
    Update 5: 9:43 AM PST. Looks like there are still issues with the network so maintenance will be extended at least another 30 mins. Sorry everyone.
    Update 6: 10:16 AM PST - There are still issues with the network and server, and it is looking likely that we will be down for another hour or more. Still not ETA on fix unfortunately but we will keep everyone posted.
    Update 7: 10:59 AM PST - Hey everyone, maintenance has finally completed. We apologize for the extended downtime and appreciate everyone's patience.

its 11:41 pst ..... 19:41 gmt zzzzzzz bring server back online pls
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    almost 5 hrs and still no server WOW
  • Options
    galgallingalgallin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok. So characters are missing? Either all the perma's are gone! Or everyone is one!
    So even playing field???

WrathOfGod.jpg
  • Options
    purpleadeptpurpleadept Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I never realized that Goblin Snot hair gel could cause so many technical problems...
  • Options
    lucidsouplucidsoup Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was in, and playing a skirmish, kicked me out and the server is down once again..
  • Options
    kangtmgkangtmg Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    It says it's done with the update yet it wont let me sign in. What's goin on?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I never realized that Goblin Snot hair gel could cause so many technical problems...

Turns out, it's toxic to squirrels. Who knew?
  • Options
    tipsy57tipsy57 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    kangtmg wrote: »

Here's your help... read all the 1000 posts on this forum of ppl talking about it....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    kangtmg wrote: »

Go up a page or two - you'll see.
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Apparently they've just found out it doesn't make a very good lube...
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    chaostheorysevenchaostheoryseven Member Posts: 84
    edited December 2014
    I love to burst bubbles.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lyaise wrote: »
    Apparently they've just found out it doesn't make a very good lube...

Actually, given how screwed the server are... um... I'll just stop right there. :)
  • Options
    dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    i do like to see atlast 5 linus favors on each of my characters mailbox when i log in.
This discussion has been closed.