test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance 12/11 at 7 AM PST (Completed, finally..)

Comments

• bblackendbblackend Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    everything comes at price ~
    don't get fooled

who's fooling whom
    ~!
  • ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yep.Sure it is irritating, but it isn't a big deal, five minutes after it is back up most people will have forgotten all about it and be focused on enjoying the game again
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Update 4: 8:52 AM PST. Looks like we are experiencing some network issues and that's going to cause us to extend maintenance. No ETA yet, but could be extended at least an hour. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
    Update 5: 9:43 AM PST. Looks like there are still issues with the network so maintenance will be extended at least another 30 mins. Sorry everyone.
    Update 6: 10:16 AM PST - There are still issues with the network and server, and it is looking likely that we will be down for another hour or more. Still not ETA on fix unfortunately but we will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for at least addressing the network issues!
    edited December 2014
    bblackend wrote: »
    this is ****ing loveless ~~

nothing is worth the sleep that i've lost
    apology unacceptable now
    this is ****ing loveless ~
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    enjoying the game again

Which game is that?
    I'm reluctant to assume we're playing the same game.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
    edited December 2014

pantera~ riles ~`
    ~
  • ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you don't enjoy it, feel free to go play something ELSE
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If they don't address problems, it's wrong.
    If they do address problems, it's wrong.
    Conclusion?
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    At least Dwight looks cute (if you've managed to see him on a Twitch livestream before).
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Coincidence saving throws must be really low today - gridlock snowstorm in Southern Ontario keeps us at home, and the NW servers are in extended maintenance. High five!

Back to shovelling...
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If there's an issue to fix I'd rather have them take extra time to do it right than rush things into fubar just so players get back on faster.

Go watch some videos or something meanwhiles.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hustin1 wrote: »
    Slate-gray skies and light flurries in Pennsylvania...

A bit further north here ... with a foot of heavy, wet snow blanketing everything. Trees are snapping left and right ... one just missed our house by mere inches -- the whole place shook so hard, I thought it had been hit.

Shoveling out has been laborious -- the snow blower won't work when the snow is like wet cement.

Travel in the area is very risky with trees and power lines down in various places. Traffic is backed up on certain roads for miles.

Knock on wood, we've only had some minor power glitches here, so our heat has stayed on -- and the Internet :)

And FYI, the heavy storms and flooding in the US Northwest can cause lots of problems with data centers and networks. Underground cabling systems can be compromised, power can be disrupted -- to key vendors, not just to your own systems, key personnel can be cut off from accessing systems either physically or remotely, etc -- no amount of "reasonable" redundancy can account for all those kinds of problems.

But hurry up, dammit, my Invoke timers are running out!! LOL
  • nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The company is in Redwood City,N.CA,Im in S.Ca,we are expecting a storm tonight called the biggest in years,blackout warnings are already issued due to high winds,flood warnings are out and high surf warnings,the storm passed through N.Ca already so with them saying server trouble its possibly do to the storm with blackouts ,downed power lines and all.I work at a place that has servers serving branches throughout the US and I will be sitting there all night in case of power outage.
  • jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Server light is green now.
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok, servers are back up, but i can't use gateway too make my professions completed as it is still down (when are you going to fix the professions issue btw, are you even aware of it?). Also; I hope the extreme delay i'm experiencing is because of all the ppl logging on at the same time.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• malifasmalifas Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well green server status and not working nice
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Account server seems down, unable to login due to timeouts.
  • gerult#2209 gerult Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Connecting to login server. Please wait...
  • malifasmalifas Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Update 7: 10:59 AM PST - Hey everyone, maintenance has finally completed. We apologize for the extended downtime and appreciate everyone's patience.
    Umm how nice but now we can't log in.
  • canija777canija777 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok, servers are back up, but i can't use gateway too make my professions completed as it is still down (when are you going to fix the professions issue btw, are you even aware of it?). Also; I hope the extreme delay i'm experiencing is because of all the ppl logging on at the same time.

Same here.
  • ponage84ponage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The connect is timing out when I try to login since the new patch and when I do get in it is showing that I have no characters. I have talked to a few people that are having the same issues. Can you give us an update on when it will be working right.
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I hope that's the reason for the delay as well. GL
  • rafabviannarafabvianna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hmmm. Tryed to log in now. After log in, my characters were not there.
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well server says green, got to view my characters, go to log in and get this http://imgur.com/2I5yVlm

so i guess more downtime?
  • aurelumaurelum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Timeout during login...
    Managed to get in after a few attempts: 0 characters, 2 slots, 0 zen...
  • spencer126spencer126 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well I managed to make it to the map loading screen then it timed out :(
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Good job, 5 ppl in our TS not one can log in. I like this fixes.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lets see if I can beat my record of 3700 sec of server not responding...

Edit: nope it already logged me out...
This discussion has been closed.