Comments

• Options
    mknance2008mknance2008 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Servers are up!
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What the heck happened to Sandesyl Morgia?! O_o; She looks freakish now.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    elvalianonelvalianon Member Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    No guild mail fix? Tab has been missing since Mod 5 launch. :( I very much need to be able to send out guild mail!
    This is also a thing that really needs to be fixed!
    I second that!

Yes, please fix this! I've already made a bug report about this but it got deleted! :mad: I've been planning a big event for my guild for the holidays but am unable to launch it cause of the guild mail missing. I am not looking forward to mailing over 80 handles one by one!
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was sure hoping that the guild mail would be fixed and also that the blinding light from the DC spell would be eliminated or fixed.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    dragonphenoixdragonphenoix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Patcher wont patch
  • Options
    krishn04krishn04 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The day one quests can no longer be dropped to help prevent issues where players could get stuck on their progress.

What about chars that already dropped them. My DC still can't do WoD.
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    geltab wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. You are basically nerfing dex for every other class except TR while boosting their dmg at the same time? <3 the fairness. * I get my info from guild testing these changes in PTR*

It was bug lol, i was wondering why on other classes it gives me more deflect when it shouldn't. Also as far as i know GWF and DC has the most points from attribute and TR is behind them. So next time if you don't know facts don't write.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    What the heck happened to Sandesyl Morgia?! O_o; She looks freakish now.

I noticed this as well. It was a little shocking!
  • Options
    laurellian13laurellian13 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    elvalianon wrote: »
    Yes, please fix this! I've already made a bug report about this but it got deleted! :mad: I've been planning a big event for my guild for the holidays but am unable to launch it cause of the guild mail missing. I am not looking forward to mailing over 80 handles one by one!

Have you thought about trying to sparse the message down enough to fit your guild message in the guild tab and isn't there also a guild event maker and notifier in there as well that don't require mail for such? Place the event there, even if it doesn't let anyone know and in the guild message put "check guild event tab" or whatever. May be a work around so you don't have to mail to over 80 handles.
    Personally I stopped using guild mail for guild wide notices because of the tons of "message could not be sent because mailbox is full" returns because of guildies using their mailboxes as extra storage instead of just buying more bank space.
  • Options
    tsokushintsokushin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There's a problem with the new hitboxes along the altars in Well of Dragons. These altars are the same location as the draconic heralds and other heroic encounters such as Bone Rituals. The collision/hitboxes prevent any attempt to obtaining the Religion skill kits located on top or at the interior center of these altars.

Is this intended?
  • Options
    hollowlaughterhollowlaughter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Classes and Balance
    • Reclaiming the Hoard: The drop rate for the coffers has increased as well as the total amount required to complete the quest has been reduced to 14 from 25.
    • Rojadio the Invincible brazier can be used while in combat and slightly increased the drop rate on the Motes of Midnight.
    • The Scying Stone has had its levitation spell wear off and is properly on the ground again.

glad to see these 3 addressed!
  • Options
    stripe1001stripe1001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Angry thats not really helpful

[*][*]The day one quests can no longer be dropped to help prevent issues where players could get stuck on their progress.

What happens if you dropped before patch will all players that are level 60 that havn't completed this be re issued it *

I also would like to know the answer here. Myself and a couple of my guildmates were told by customer service that we could not be reset and put in a bug report. So does this mean when I get home that I will be able to finish the Well of dragons introduction now?

And drumroll....nope...no dailys still
  • Options
    ansuz4221ansuz4221 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    • Scrollbars should no longer have horrible jiggle.

I am currently looking at a scollbar that jiggles :/

(Maybe the scrollbars are afraid of something coming soon ;) )
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    stripe1001 wrote: »
    Angry thats not really helpful

[*][*]The day one quests can no longer be dropped to help prevent issues where players could get stuck on their progress.

What happens if you dropped before patch will all players that are level 60 that havn't completed this be re issued it *

I also would like to know the answer here. Myself and a couple of my guildmates were told by customer service that we could not be reset and put in a bug report. So does this mean when I get home that I will be able to finish the Well of dragons introduction now?

And drumroll....nope...no dailys still
    so ,
    good news- it's fixed.
    bad news- only from now on.
    well , run out of dread ring, icewind dale halfway done, sharandar nearly done.
    and WoD, unusable.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited December 2014
    Classes and Balance

Content and Environment
    • Dread Ring: Heart of Dread: This quest can now be properly offered to characters who have purchased the Dread Ring campaign completion.

Can't find this quest anywhere even though my campaign window says that I've finished Dread Ring (100 %) - bug or am I overlooking something?
  • Options
    gimpocalypsegimpocalypse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So let me get this straight. You are basically nerfing dex for every other class except TR while boosting their dmg at the same time? <3 the fairness. * I get my info from guild testing these changes in PTR*

Classes and Balance
    • Dexterity: No longer incorrectly grants too much bonus deflect to classes that are not Rogues.

It's NOT a nerf... when you FIX something that was NOT working as intended.

Classes and Balance
      [*]Trickster Rogue
      • Shadow of Demise: This feat now correctly tracks damage past the initial strike.
      • Twisted Grin: This feat now triggers correctly in all cases.
      [*]Whisperknife
      • Seething Knives: This feat now deals the correct amount of damage.

It's NOT adding damage... when you FIX something that was NOT working as intended.

P.S. Thanks for fixing [haven't been to in game to verify] Shadow of Demise & Twisted Grin... nothing like having feats that were basically useless.
      Been looking forward to upgrading my Perfect Sarcasm font, but due to recent changes it seems I will need to grind the Nine Hells for my Pure Sarcasm font... ironic isn't it?
    • Options
      gimpocalypsegimpocalypse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      gipsylass wrote: »
      Can't find this quest anywhere even though my campaign window says that I've finished Dread Ring (100 %) - bug or am I overlooking something?

Did you buy the Dread Ring Campaign Completion?
      Heart of Dread is the quest that starts the Gauntlets chain with Rath Modar... since you're not actually running the campaign guess it would bypass these quests & not progress them correctly?
      Been looking forward to upgrading my Perfect Sarcasm font, but due to recent changes it seems I will need to grind the Nine Hells for my Pure Sarcasm font... ironic isn't it?
    • Options
      gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
      edited December 2014
      Did you buy the Dread Ring Campaign Completion?
      Heart of Dread is the quest that starts the Gauntlets chain with Rath Modar... since you're not actually running the campaign guess it would bypass these quests & not progress them correctly?
      What do you mean by "Buy the Dread Ring Completion" - I don't quite understand that.

Ok - got it now.. one could actually *buy* the completion of this campaign rather than playing through.. didn't know that but someone just told me.

So that extra quest is only for ppl who bought "their way out"..
      Not good....
    • Options
      jeezovaganzajeezovaganza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited December 2014

When Mod5 was introduced the DEX was intended to grant deflect only to the TR as part of its rework, but instead it applied to all classes.
      Now they have fixed that, and this is the way things should be.

Dexterity: No longer incorrectly grants too much bonus deflect to classes that are not Rogues.
    • Options
      lladnar69lladnar69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      my new heavy howler mount no longer does the cool slide when i tap spacebar and then move. i figured it was a bug but it was so cool! please give it a unique action with the spacebar, it's so boring now copying the cats' thing. missing my wild boar now except the speed. =(
    • Options
      edited December 2014
      Have you thought about trying to sparse the message down enough to fit your guild message in the guild tab and isn't there also a guild event maker and notifier in there as well that don't require mail for such? Place the event there, even if it doesn't let anyone know and in the guild message put "check guild event tab" or whatever. May be a work around so you don't have to mail to over 80 handles.
      Personally I stopped using guild mail for guild wide notices because of the tons of "message could not be sent because mailbox is full" returns because of guildies using their mailboxes as extra storage instead of just buying more bank space.

We have a very small guild (by choice) and used the guild mail frequently to inform the entire guild about new findings after exploring on the preview and how things will work for upcoming events, and all kinds of things that won't fit in the guild tab. It's really inconvenient now to send a message to everyone.

• Options
      edited December 2014
      You didn't get the memo?

We went into Valindra today just to test with our well geared team and not quite as well geared DC and the DC out-damaged everyone. He is spec'd for dps, but it does seem strange that a DC would out-damage a CW, if not the rest.

• Options
      thatonedaythatoneday Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      Have been patching for the past hr now.. 6gb and still going although it tells me patch should only be 700 or so mb. Anyone else having this problem??
    • Options
      mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      After this patch I noticed significant reduction of number sound effects during dragon fights in WoD, and performance is much better. Does anyone else notice this or it is just me?
    • Options
      leandreav1leandreav1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      alkemist80 wrote: »
      I look forward to the increased health pool of the dragons so they don't get zerged in 30 seconds. Maybe they will last 40 seconds now?

Did the dragons once after the patch. Barely noticed a difference. It really is from 30 seconds to 40 seconds.
    • Options
      ansuz4221ansuz4221 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      gipsylass wrote: »
      So that extra quest is only for ppl who bought "their way out"..
      Not good....

It's no extra quest for them. Everyone gets it at the beginning of Dread Ring. If my memory is correct, it's your first mini dungeon quest and it sends you to Dread Spire.
    • Options
      kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      so what exactly was the coffer drop rate increased too? I still got 1 coffer in 20 minutes of killing things.
      If I can get enough I might be able to get this weekly finished this month.
    • Options
      terenaridianterenaridian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      [/LIST]

I have an issue with my day one quests there. I got out to the Well of Dragons and thought myself not ready to be there yet so I abandoned all of my quests except Elimister's and now I cannot pick up any of them. Can't you reset that for me? I am not the only one that has had this problem.. I have friends and guildmates that have experienced this as well.
    • Options
      izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      ogarious wrote: »
      Well, did you buff the LOL dragon encounter too!? I did it pre patch 5 times with little difficulty today and now with a full group of 20k GS guildies we cant kill the **** thing.

Do you guys do any internal testing with this game!?

^ This.
      Did Lostmouth get buff as well?

My GWF sucks in PVE even more than b4...

It seems that Lostmouth Fire Aura deals ~9500 damage and does not care about your damage reduction.

Thanks a lot for SoD fix.
    • Options
      karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      Thanks for the fixes. Please keep em coming!
      Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
      Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
      Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
    This discussion has been closed.