Patch Notes: NW.35.20141104a.11

2»

Comments

• Options
    witchmaster1000witchmaster1000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Me too.
    "Unable to authenticate:"
    that's exactly what it shows. It won't let me logg in.
  • Options
    leotensemperleotensemper Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same here - I cannot log into the game (but I can into the gateway).

EDIT: seems to be ok now.
  • Options
    rheeparkrheepark Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Items and Economy
    • Crucibles awarded from the Nine Hells lockbox can now be opened to grant the appropriate version of that item instead of one that does not work for both Jewelcrafting and Alchemy. Any new Crucibles gained will be the correct version.

HA! Too obvious. All we have to do to get the proper crucible is open the Crucible package!
  • Options
    bricman1712bricman1712 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    only i have Unable to authenticate?

Me too !!???
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    for those with problems in this authentication attempt " force verification" in my case it worked!
  • Options
    keysersoze44keysersoze44 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    only i have Unable to authenticate?

me too ...........
  • Options
    borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just a suggestion but please take a consideration PVP's a little bit boring everybody dies too fast or any class can kill too fast. It makes everyone look like OP i have all class GWF SW TR DC CW HR GF theyre killing everyone too fast and im getting killed too fast, how about multiplying all players HP by X3 so theres a thrill in fighting someone, you dont die easily you play much more tactical, much more fun to play, much more people attracted to play PVP, and ofcourse less whining "The GWF's too OP the CW's too OP the TR's too OP". take into consideration please a simple code to multiply players HP (only on PVP), makes a lot of change to the game and makes it better for everyone. That's all thanks :)

No way in Hell ...if u want more HP, go slot Radiant in defence or stack it up from multiple ways,feats,boons everything....
    if u give a GF 3x HP u will get the big ones woth 130k HP. Put that in a team with a cleric and good luck winning something. or if u wana see a realy immortal GWF...up hies hp just double... not 3x

Sorry but dumb ideea!!!1
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You fixed TR SoD that its bugged again!
    This time its worthless to slot.
    Fix it please asap, as you did with OP SoD!!
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Rojadio the Invincible is still living up to his name. I started the HE with 14 minutes left. Began collecting motes and putting them in the fire, then with about 9 minutes still remaining in the HE it suddenly ended and Rojadio vanished.

Man, that guy is tough to take down. First perma-invincibility, now he just vanishes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alexsperlingzalexsperlingz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    the TR was a little bit OP after the mod 5 patch, but now he is as useless as he was before the patch. so please make SOD stackable until 10 or something, this would be very very nice. i ran a lot of different dungeons in that short time and the conclusion is: in dungeons like eLOL the TR was just OP, the damage was to much, lostmauth was too fast down. but in dungeons like VT i could barely have the same damage like a SW. pls pls make it stackalbe again untill 10 oder 15, idk, but atm the TR is useless again
  • Options
    ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited November 2014
    "•Well of Dragons: Dragons should now properly retreat if their Heroic Encounter timer runs out, instead of suddenly vanishing in a puff of logic."

logic?

yeh... ok
  • Options
    jeezovaganzajeezovaganza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The SOD is what made the TR back in line with the other DPS classes in pve, you could have decrease the percentage damage it does down from 50%, but removing the stacks was the wrong way to go, before this patch, I had more survivability from the life-steal since it depends on the damage I'm do, but now we have little damage and little survivability; high risk and no reward.

If you want to nerf the pvp TR, make SOD not stackable more than once on players only.
    All this rework on the TR, and we're back to where we started....
    This nerf was way overboard, please fix this.
  • Options
    packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ariakaitu wrote: »
    "•Well of Dragons: Dragons should now properly retreat if their Heroic Encounter timer runs out, instead of suddenly vanishing in a puff of logic."

logic?

yeh... ok

Quite OT, but I can't resist replying...

That is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, wherein the babelfish (a fish which acts like a universal translator) is used as a proof of the nonexistence of god. The choice snippet is:
    Now, it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some have chosen to see it as the final proof of the NON-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED"

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.
  • Options
    ansuz4221ansuz4221 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    packrat0 wrote: »
    Quite OT, but I can't resist replying...

Me neither ;)
    packrat0 wrote: »
    That is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, wherein the babelfish (a fish which acts like a universal translator) is used as a proof of the nonexistence of god.

Unfortunately they didn't get it in the german translation.
  • Options
    leandreav1leandreav1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    the TR was a little bit OP after the mod 5 patch

Little bit OP :D:D

The sun is a bit hot.
  • Options
    leandreav1leandreav1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That Rodjigo the Invincible HE is really borked. I had some motes and was never able to use them since I was constantly in combat. Running away from the HE and then returning to it didn't work as the mobs would come bat me around. I'm sure some people managed since we had the motes at 8, but seriously... Who was the bright kid on the block to design an HE based on being able to interact with an objective while not in combat, in the middle of a busy constantly spawning battle field?

Bad design. Workable, but bad idea.
  • Options
    alexsperlingzalexsperlingz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The SOD is what made the TR back in line with the other DPS classes in pve, you could have decrease the percentage damage it does down from 50%, but removing the stacks was the wrong way to go, before this patch, I had more survivability from the life-steal since it depends on the damage I'm do, but now we have little damage and little survivability; high risk and no reward.

If you want to nerf the pvp TR, make SOD not stackable more than once on players only.
    All this rework on the TR, and we're back to where we started....
    This nerf was way overboard, please fix this.

i have completely the same opinoin!!
  • Options
    tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    leandreav1 wrote: »
    That Rodjigo the Invincible HE is really borked. I had some motes and was never able to use them since I was constantly in combat. Running away from the HE and then returning to it didn't work as the mobs would come bat me around. I'm sure some people managed since we had the motes at 8, but seriously... Who was the bright kid on the block to design an HE based on being able to interact with an objective while not in combat, in the middle of a busy constantly spawning battle field?

Bad design. Workable, but bad idea.

Disagree! Actually this HE is the ONLY one in this game,thats FUN! Its very easy to finish with people,who actually DO think.
    Just pull him out of the circle so you loose aggro, 3 other people gotta stand around and keep killing mobs and other ones take the motes and put it where they gotta be. If you are killing mobs and you drop the mote, take it and tell someone else to take your place and kill mobs so you can put it in. simple as that.

I love the design of this ,cause it actually takes some thinking and TEAMWORK instead of just killing mobs around. Awesome one!
  • Options
    place222place222 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    they(Devs) look like too panic about what they did before on SoD(Stack multiple time) and 'Ninja-Patch' on Dragon Hoard & Fey Blessing about 3mins ICD to fight Botters lolx

but they didnt think 1st before Goes Live, is that gud to go or need to re-adjust 1st?

i just want to say : Don't Panic, 1 Coffee on the table and ThinkSmart :D
  • Options
    lagrilladelagrillade Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've seen (many) people unkillable in pvp, many times before. Usually NEVER a DC. I remind someone being AFK, me alone on him, after about 2 minutes, he came back. I could not kill him at all (1/3 of his life maybe, even less !), and he killed me in... 3 hits. Was a GWF. Had same thing with CW, only that I could not even touch him due to control and utter damage he did. And so on. What about permastealth TR. And so on. What about HR ...

That was not the reason to adjust all their class mechanics. Not before a carefull review. I suppose we/you need to understand how it works now, and find ways to kill the DC. Being myself a happy DC, I'm waiting on you :-)

DC were puppets, now they are fun to play, and may be powerfull. For me it's a big relief. Like passing from being a toy, something people could clean their feet on, to a real potential opponent. And we still attract the attention, now we resist more in order to do longer/better our support job (healing/buffing/debuffing).

Note that I'm not talking about the DPS path, I've chosen the Virtuous one.
  • Options
    zildan7905zildan7905 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I agree with you, but i thing will be better just reduce damage output for 50%

I don't agree with you. I believe that all damage should meet some resistance, mitigation and have some defense against. A lot of times sure its gear score versus gear score, but player skill will almost always trump the victory. In the not to rare cases of folks equipping those buggy, glitchy, unmitigatible dragon GLYPHS - these are the reason PVP does not last so long because its only when GLYPHS are present does it ever appear so lopsided and one side gets 1000 points while the other gets, what, 5-12? That's when the real whining starts but here for instance.. you can have 20 times your hitpoints and 3000 times your defense/deflect and it still will not matter when some glyph happy moron comes standing next to you and melts down all your hitpoints in about 4 seconds.

If I find a GWF or a CW (or any job) with glyphs eq'd I tell my team (pug or w/e) whom to target and they usually get swamped ^.^ Its so funny too b/c thees glyphie loosers have such a glass jaw - no real skill - are used to just standing around while the other guy dies. hahaha oh yes its so very funny to take them out in 4-5 ACTUAL HITS.
  • Options
    talonofwindspeaktalonofwindspeak Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still no fix for Battle Medic so he can play on SCA? :mad:
  • Options
    alucard#9522 alucard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Classes and Balance

• Trickster Rogue: Shadow of Demise: This feat can no longer stack on the same target multiple times.

if Shadow of Demise stuck 2 times it will be great because kept playing pvp everyday still find other classes op then trickster
  • Options
    meisteroimeisteroi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why it says only Patching and it doesnt work anymore.. i waited 2-3 hours but still it says Patching and its not working.. btw im new in this game
This discussion has been closed.