2»

Comments

• mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "The server is unavailable at this time."
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Update 5 9:36 AM PST Looks like it will take just a bit longer. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Meanie!/////
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Estimated downtime is 3 hours, but could be extended due to unforeseen issues.

Well he did say 3 hours even though the patch notes only showed 2.
  • esb704esb704 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "The server is unavailable at this time."
    Any updates on when the server will be online??? So i can go and shovel the snow outside and come back later ;)
    *sigh* Finding new ways of procrastination!!
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just go shovel snow. Then when you get back either the servers will be up as your reward, or they won't and at least you will have used the down time wisely.
  • vcekvcek Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server is online w00t !!!
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For anyone still here, servers are up.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    after i type in login and password it isn't doing anything xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    after i type in login and password it isn't doing anything xD

Did you click "Login"? XD
  • dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    got in game crashed now trying to enter again and the patch stuck at 29% .___.
  • croomscrooms Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Honestly now,
    You guys make a counter that you know you cant follow, makes us wait for almost 40 minutes before the update is "release".
    I finally logged in, tried to go go and now I am stuck patching 5 files for ANOTHER 40 MINUTES.

Really, this is a lack of respect with the players.
    It ain't that hard to plan ahead.

Crooms
    Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
    If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Took me 5 minutes to update patch.

The respec I had to do in full - TR here - wasn't much of a pain as I just looked at my boons, listed things on notepad before I hit respec, and then followed the Scoundrel pathway I did before.

As for "known issues" this always happens as players are PROMISED a deadline, and so some of the minor things that can be addressed in a patch in a few days are pushed down the line to be fixed. Just chill on it.

Whilst I know I won't be getting everything I wanted in the new module I also know it's not all about me. This is a module for the majority of players of all kinds.

I'm excited to delve into the new content. Here we go....
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • bloodyhell69bloodyhell69 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am unable to patch at all, the launcher wont even load....any news on wahts goin on?
  • madblondymadblondy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, I think we all expected some problems running Tiamat. On a smaller or bigger problems we are accustomed to in recent times of all events. But this is utter flop. Surely you have similar problems could have foreseen beforehand ... That you gaming community is not worth an explanation?
  • tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    Launcher fails...Cannot login launcher stucked and keep givin "Too many attempts,please try again later".Couldnt even begin patchin...i laugh at this game :)
  • latexrubberlatexrubber Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When are we getting a free version of the dragonborn race?
This discussion has been closed.